Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,155 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:40 PM

Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen (38545 Views)

Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons / Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) / Photos Egypt Palm Sunday Explosion That Killed 37 & Injuring 95 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by ollah2: 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
Kaysalas:
Ollah2 Stop trying to be clever by half. Here is a chronology of the convo, I hope u see where u goofed. Its either you don't read thoroughly or you have comprehension issues. Now read ....

Here is your reply to x12345678x post

Are you blind on what you quoted? He said "no other religion". By your logic, Judaism isn't a faith right? You aren't clever at all.
You goofed not once or twice and I'm sure you gonna goof the 4th time.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Kaysalas(m): 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
ollah2:

Are you blind on what you quoted? He said "no other religion". By your logic, Judaism isn't a faith right? You aren't clever at all.
You goofed not once or twice and I'm sure you gonna goof the 4th time.
Its obvious you reason upside down! Hahaha! Thank God the quotes are there for all to see.
Now go back and read where he placed christian countries in inverted commas, if you still don't see your mistake then i take it for what it really is; comprehension is far from you

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by ollah2: 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
Kaysalas:

Its obvious you reason upside down! Hahaha! Thank God the quotes are there for all to see.
Now go back and read where he placed christian countries in inverted commas, if you still don't see your mistake then i take it for what it really is; comprehension is far from you

Oh God! Find your English teachers and beat the hell outta them

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Kaysalas(m): 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
ollah2:

Oh God! Find your English teachers and beat the hell outta them
grin grin grin
Going back to the very same place we started from. Hahaha! Remember why I quoted you at first? You give out advice actually meant for you to those who don't need it. Good nyt bro. You too small wink shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by ollah2: 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
Kaysalas:
grin grin grin
Going back to the very same place we started from. Hahaha! Remember why I quoted you at first? You give out advice actually meant for you to those who don't need it. Good nyt bro. You too small wink shocked shocked shocked

Are you this very dull?

x12345678x:

There are no 'Christian' countries. Maybe secular ones..no other religion demands dat right...except of cuz..muslims

What does the emboldened mean?
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Kaysalas(m): 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
@ empiree my friend, u don dey read this thread abi? I sight you. Well done, read am well well on a low key, nor make them know say you dey here dey observe tins O!
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Kaysalas(m): 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
ollah2:

Are you this very dull?

x12345678x:

There are no 'Christian' countries. Maybe secular ones..no other religion demands dat right...except of cuz..muslims

What does the emboldened mean?
I took my time to present the issue from its genesis, and you choose to conveniently pick out just one post. See why I said you have reasoning deficiency!
Go and sleep and don't quote me again, as you are not ready to learn

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by ollah2: 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
Kaysalas:

I took my time to present the issue from its genesis, and you choose to conveniently pick out just one post. See why I said you have reasoning deficiency!
Go and sleep and don't quote me again, as you are not ready to learn

What was the genesis oga? Don't write trash to safe face. You should take your own advice and learn from your elders. Next time, don't jump into what you know nothing about.

Peace
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Kaysalas(m): 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
ollah2:

What was the genesis oga? Don't write trash to safe face. You should take your own advice and learn from your elders. Next time, don't jump into what you know nothing about.

Peace
Hahaha! I should have just ignored you but couldn't resist the urge to reply
First, whose elders? You haven't even met/ seen me and you are so quick to assume you are older! O boi! You are indeed very DUMB
secondly, I know quite a lot about Islam the religion of hate. Thanks to the internet.
Do yourself some good, make Google your best friend. It has the most answers to your life's problems grin grin grin wink wink shocked
Now run along bro!

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by ollah2: 12:00am On Apr 10, 2017
Kaysalas:

Hahaha! I should have just ignored you but couldn't resist the urge to reply
First, whose elders? You haven't even met/ seen me and you are so quick to assume you are older! O boi! You are indeed very DUMB
secondly, I know quite a lot about Islam the religion of hate. Thanks to the internet.
Do yourself some good, make Google your best friend. It has the most answers to your life's problems grin grin grin wink wink shocked
Now run along bro!

You've got.comprehension problems. When I said elders, I never meant age. It wasn't part of the discourse.
Secondly, you are free to believe whatever you want. You are also free to tag Islam anything you so wish, but it doesn't change anything. The fact is, knowledgeable people look in between the lines and know more about the insurgencies than a brainless and bigot like you and ur ilks.

Again I ask you, what was the genesis of the whole discussion and don't try digressing into something else?
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Kaysalas(m): 12:05am On Apr 10, 2017
ollah2:

You've got.comprehension problems. When I said elders, I never meant age. It wasn't part of the discourse.
Secondly, you are free to believe whatever you want. You are also free to tag Islam anything you so wish, but it doesn't change anything. The fact is, knowledgeable people look in between the lines and know more about the insurgencies than a brainless and bigot like you and ur ilks.

Again I ask you, what was the genesis of the whole discussion and don't try digressing into something else?

eld·er 1 - /ˈeldər/
adjective
1. (of one or more out of a group of related or otherwise associated people) of a greater age.
noun
1. a person of greater age than someone specified.

Now, when I said you are DUMB, It seem like an insult, but can you see yourself now? You should have just kept quiet from the very beginning. You don't even know the meaning of elder and you use it. Hehehehahahakikiki

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Kaysalas(m): 12:07am On Apr 10, 2017
As regards facts; Islam is terrorism QED. Right from the days of Mohammed up until now Islam is terrorism. Go figure(use Google)
Good nyt dear! Day go soon break
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by ollah2: 12:13am On Apr 10, 2017
Kaysalas:

eld·er 1 - /ˈeldər/
adjective
1. (of one or more out of a group of related or otherwise associated people) of a greater age.
noun
1. a person of greater age than someone specified.

Now, when I said you are DUMB, It seem like an insult, but can you see yourself now? You should have just kept quiet from the very beginning. You don't even know the meaning of elder and you use it. Hehehehahahakikiki

Holy Lord!! I said and i'm reiterating that, you should keep quite and learn from your elders. You the dumbest person I've exchanged words with, so "elders" can only be used in the context of age ? Damn it, like I said earlier, find your English teachers and beat them to coma.

You have also avoided answering the question.
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by AlexJustin(m): 2:34am On Apr 10, 2017
celestialAgent:
When we say your Hearth is the best church, they won't listen. Why gather as a church is a northern part of a Muslim nation?

Rip to them!

-----------

When you are in Rome, behave like a Roman.

As a Christian in a Muslim community, make your hearth your church. Worship him in your confinement. Do not gather as a church for he is present everywhere.

God help us
TRUE

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by airmark(m): 4:45am On Apr 10, 2017
danjumakolo:

You should educate yourself that Islam emergence came with hardship,killings and persecution from idol worshippers. Most surahs in Quran on war was with the idol worshippers.Muhammad lived with Jews and xtians in peace.
Any suicide number or those killing in the name of islam by infidels does not represent Islam.

I know its very difficult to convince ya on this.But u gara know that all these did not exist in the 60s,70s and eighties...

See this one? We are talking of mohammed, your best of mankind killing hundreds of jews in a day among other wicked acts, several thousands of years ago, you are talking about 60s, 70s. The terrorists read in hadiths what mohammed instructed them to do, which he also did against non-muslims those years and are carrying it out now as they have gained good population in the west over the years. You said most surahs in quran were on war with the idol worshippers. At least that statement means few other surahs are on wars against jews and christians. Bukhari also exposed all that. All those satanic books need to be banned in sane lands.
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by x12345678x: 7:14am On Apr 10, 2017
Kaysalas:
Ollah2 Stop trying to be clever by half. Here is a chronology of the convo, I hope u see where u goofed. Its either you don't read thoroughly or you have comprehension issues. Now read ....

Kay I dunno where u get ur info from. Israel is one of d most secular countries in the world..everyone is free to practice their religion in Israel...Jews, Christians, Muslims etc. Heck! There are even Arab Israelis..
Hey kay sorry apparently the quote should be for Ollah2. Mixed it up..cheers

Here is your reply to x12345678x post

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by x12345678x: 7:21am On Apr 10, 2017
ollah2:

Don't write like one that knows nothing, perhaps you don't. What will you classify Isreal as?
Muslim country??

If someone doesn't know Israel as one of d most secular countries in this world, then whedone sir! I have nufyn to say to u.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by x12345678x: 7:30am On Apr 10, 2017
Upnepaa:

undecided
Just give me one verse or quote from Prophet Muhammad that says you should kill those set of people above and I will tell you how ignorant you are.

You see undecided
I tire for you people,For your info ,the fact that I'm a Nigerian dosent mean I can't be knowledgeable more than those in Saudi,there is no limitation to ones knowledge,All it just requires is the efforts you put to it shikena!!! Saudi is just a country,Nigeria is a country as well,nothing more!!!

Osama bin laden is killing for himself,not for Islam,he has no reward for the killings, we Muslims totally condemn his actions because it has no basis,Islam is a religion of peace.

Enlightened yourself bro,emancipate yourself from the darkness of ignorance.

Can u say these things on a speaker in karachi? U'll b mobbed... If u tell me that there are Muslims who are exposed and would not necessarily take a life..i'll understand, but don't tell me dia is nufyn in Islam dat exalts violence. Stop it!

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by x12345678x: 7:40am On Apr 10, 2017
Niyi53:

you can continue. I do agree that some ppl are doing so, but that's never what Islam preaches. At every instances you mentioned, search through the Internet to find the reaction of "the Ahmadiyya community". it has always been condemning such acts and portraying the good teachings of Islam.
the american who wanted to burn the Quran was later invited to one of our mosques in the USA. he was told abt the beautiful teachings of Islam, after which he was satisfied.

#loveforall hatredfornone
#alislam.org
https://www.khalifaofislam.com

Niyi my friend, are u an Amadiyya Muslim? If so den I have sad news for u...mainstream Islam considers u apostates..they hate u cuz ur too peaceful..infact in December an Amadiyya shop owner was slaughtered in England by fellow Muslim who by the way had to travel all the way from Ireland. He was applauded for his holy murder by most of the mainstream Muslims. Now I dint want to take u on ur "show me where the quoran teaches violence" because am shocked that ur gonna say somfyn like dat(its too lazy)...if u had told me dat the violent verses are taken out of context then I can understand with u....but coming here to say dey don't exist??....niyi stop am oo
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by celestialAgent(m): 7:45am On Apr 10, 2017
akaahs:

there is no place I'll go that am not gona profess my faith, if i have my way to Libya or Syria, I'll go. As for Maiduguri, i hve been there for my Nysc.
If Jesus was not chosen, do you think he would have succumb to all the punishment? I'm sure he would have just worship God is his confinement and leave the sinners for God's judgement.

I say again, whatever you do, always remember heaven help those who help themselves.
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Kaysalas(m): 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
x12345678x:

If someone doesn't know Israel as one of d most secular countries in this world, then whedone sir! I have nufyn to say to u.
DAT ollah2 guy is so DUMB(CAPITAL LETTERS)see as he dey deceive himself. He had better be left alone to wallow in his ignorance. Ordinary 'to open Google' for new tab, dem nor go do, na to dey open mouth talk trash dem sabi! Leave the guy jaare

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Kaysalas(m): 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
x12345678x:

Kay I dunno where u get ur info from. Israel is one of d most secular countries in the world..everyone is free to practice their religion in Israel...Jews, Christians, Muslims etc. Heck! There are even Arab Israelis..

Hey kay sorry apparently the quote should be for Ollah2. Mixed it up..cheers
Its alryt bro. DAT guy needs proper education.
@ ollah2 note x12345678x's post ^^^
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by ollah2: 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
x12345678x:

Show your prove that Isreal is a secular country
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by ollah2: 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
Kaysalas:

DAT ollah2 guy is so DUMB(CAPITAL LETTERS)see as he dey deceive himself. He had better be left alone to wallow in his ignorance. Ordinary 'to open Google' for new tab, dem nor go do, na to dey open mouth talk trash dem sabi! Leave the guy jaare

Dude, the only foool and dumbest person on this thread is no one but you. You goofed a record 4 times while still ignoring the main question asked.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
No
airmark:

See this one? We are talking of mohammed, your best of mankind killing hundreds of jews in a day among other wicked acts, several thousands of years ago, you are talking about 60s, 70s. The terrorists read in hadiths what mohammed instructed them to do, which he also did against non-muslims those years and are carrying it out now as they have gained good population in the west over the years. You said most surahs in quran were on war with the idol worshippers. At least that statement means few other surahs are on wars against jews and christians. Bukhari also exposed all that. All those satanic books need to be banned in sane lands.

You seemed very ignorant on Islam from your narrative.
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by airmark(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
danjumakolo:
No

You seemed very ignorant on Islam from your narrative.

First educate yourself with these verses. When you are through i will serve you the stories of muhammed by bukhari, that will make a sane muslim have a rethink.

"kill the unbelievers wherever you find them. koran 2:191.
war on the infidels(non believers of islam) living in your neighbourhood. koran 9 :123.
when opportunity arises, kill the infidel wherever you catch them. koran 9:5
Any religion aside islam is not acceptable. koran 3 : 85.
The jews and christians are pervert,fight them. koran 9 : 30
Kill people who criticise allah or do mischief(non believers of islam). koran 5 :33.
The unbelievers are stupid,urge the muslims to fight them. koran 8 :65.
Muslims must not take the infidels as friends. koran 3: 28.
Terrorise and behead those who believed in scriptures other than quaran. koran 8 :12&13
Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorise the infidel. koran 8 :60.
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by omodave(m): 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
airmark:

First educate yourself with these verses. When you are through i will serve you the stories of muhammed by bukhari, that will make a sane muslim have a rethink.

war on the infidels(non believers of islam) living in your neighbourhood. koran 9 :123.
Kill people who criticise allah or do mischief(non believers of islam). koran 5 :33.
Terrorise and behead those who believed in scriptures other than quaran. koran 8 :12&13
Sorry to quote you.. Is all this really in koran,,?
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by airmark(m): 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
omodave:

Sorry to quote you.. Is all this really in koran,,?

That was my first concern too, until i read them. The problem we have is, we dont find time to research into what is making these terrorists do what they are doing. The hadith also explains in details the life of mohammed that these terrorists are getting inspiration from. Thats why until all these satanic books go into extinction, the whole world will not rest. Those id.iots will continue to cause monumental havocs reading those materials.
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Upnepaa(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
airmark:

Yes It is indeed the qu'ran,but u know what
You are ignorant about Islam,As in you know absolutely nothing about Islam. You need enlightenment.
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Upnepaa(m): 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
airmark:

undecided undecided -\

This guy sha!!!

Please when naming satanic books please kindly erase Quran outta it.
With all these Your blackmailing,
Why is It that the Jews and the idol worshippers named him Al Amin(The trust worthy) During his lifetime?

Until his death,the non Muslims kept many of their belongings in his care? Even though they have many other options around them,why is it that it was a prophet preaching violence (according to you) that they kept as accomplice ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Niger Coup: Russia Warns Ecowas Not To Take Military Action / Finland Plans To Build Barriers On Its Border With Russia / President Al Bashir “escapes” From South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.