Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (721592 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (763) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
This one wey dem dey advertise online/digital wedding....oboy...if d backup drive wey dem save d wedding put go crash...or person hack d site come replace pix of d bride or groom......their fight ehhhh go be like one between naruto and sasuke...online wedding ke! Some tins just cannot apropriately go 'online'!!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
nani667:
Boruto... Back with trash... Next episode also trash...
lol
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Which of these anime should i watch first btw i have them all in my pc
angel beats...
clanned...
your lie in April...
guilty crown ...
grave of the fire flies...
a silent voice ...
hello world ...
i want to eat you pancreas....
Tokyo magnitude.........................
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
famep:
angel beats...
clanned...
your lie in April...
guilty crown ...
a silent voice ...
hello world ...
my brother...just start jareeeee! No time to waste abeg!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
Feels good to be able to finish manga for Yakusoku no Neverland today....chap181.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
famep:
angel beats...
clanned...
your lie in April...
guilty crown ...
a silent voice ...
hello world ...
This list ehn... I guess you want to know if you still have a heart. Just make sure tissue paper is nearby if you're binge watching

Start with the movies (in any order). I haven't seen Hello World but the rest are beautifully done.

For the series
* Guilty Crown is trash.
* Angel Beats - Very nice plot but the story telling is kinda poor sha but the feels here make it 100% worth watching
* Clannad - Another feels journey cry.
If you want to enjoy this, binge watch this and don't stop watching matter how chessy the story seems. Thank me later (The magic happens in After Story)
* Your lie in April - 100% dope. No long story
* Tokyo Magnitude - Haven't seen this but I heard its supposed to be "disturbing"

Personal Opinion: If you don't shed a tear after watching all these, my brother, nothing can move you in this life

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
randomShek:
This list ehn... I guess you want to know if you still have a heart. Just make sure tissue paper is nearby if you're binge watching

Start with the movies (in any order). I haven't seen Hello World but the rest are beautifully done.

For the series
* Guilty Crown is trash.
* Angel Beats - Very nice plot but the story telling is kinda poor sha but the feels here make it 100% worth watching
If you want to enjoy this, binge watch this and don't stop watching matter how chessy the story seems. Thank me later (The magic happens in After Story)
* Tokyo Magnitude - Haven't seen this but I heard its supposed to be "disturbing"

Personal Opinion: If you don't shed a tear after watching all these, my brother, nothing can move you in this life
let me echo the first point so you properly understand...
GUILTY CROWN IS TRASH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
randomShek:

For the series
* Guilty Crown is trash.

you need to let him find some things out by himself...you just damaged guilty crown here...but the guy might eventually come to like it personally...its a matter of personal taste here...except when the anime is outright trash. Lett him watch all and tell us how he personally feels...not watching them through someone else's eyes.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
randomShek:

For the series
* Guilty Crown is trash.

thanks bro am ready for anything
i saw assassination classroom....
Akama ga kill
anahona
haratobi no mori
recently
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
donwizzy7:
you need to let him find some things out by himself...you just damaged guilty crown here...but the guy might eventually come to like it personally...its a matter of personal taste here...except when the anime is outright trash. Lett him watch all and tell us how he personally feels...not watching them through someone else's eyes.
if anyone watches guilty crown from start to finish and they enjoy it then they need therapy which might be useless since that person in my opinion is beyond saving...because like you pointed out it's outright trash..
PS: I'm assuming you haven't watched it....right?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
I heard grave of the fire flies is one of the saddest anime movie out
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
anonymouskay:

if anyone watches guilty crown from start to finish and they enjoy it then they need therapy which might be useless since that person in my opinion is beyond saving...because like you pointed out it's outright trash..
i'll suggest he watches action animes in-between....he cant just binge watch several sorrowful animes bact to back like that.....is he trying to prepare for suicide
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
anonymouskay:

10 billion percent with you on this

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
famep:

thanks bro am ready for anything
i saw assassination classroom....
Akama ga kill
anahona
haratobi no mori
recently
You've already started the feels journey sef. Fire on brotherly cheesy
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
donwizzy7:
Bro, if its personal, I'll say so.
Grave of the fireflies was just there to me and people rate it as a very depressing movie

But you see that Guilty Crown... Complete waste of time

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
randomShek:
Grave of the fireflies was just there to me and people rate it as a very depressing movie

okay.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
randomShek:
Lol. Another disaster loading
The guy playing Ray is absolutely not it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by leetylee: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
Who's ready for bleach 2020?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
randomShek:

lol
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
anonymouskay:

let me echo the first point so you properly understand...
GUILTY CROWN IS TRASH!!!
The beginning was alright, later on it becomes trash.
I'd say still watch atleast the first 3 episodes to enjoy the art style and soundtracks.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
leetylee:

For the first time in my life I'm hoping that the anime adaptation is not faithful to the manga.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
leetylee:

Can't wait ❗

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
CoolUsername:

Tachiyomi is the best manga app on Android in my opinion. Once you install it and get the right plugins you can find basically manga, manhua, or western comic without too much stress.

Tachiyomi is the best right now, but Mangarock was better imo. Too bad they shut it down. It had the best UI and you didn't need to download plugins.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:53am On Jul 09, 2020
Clover Returns...as usual Same level as Boruto... Skrep

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Dhayveed002(m): 7:18am On Jul 09, 2020
Just got here
Anime is cool but out this 2d animation

Erik WONDA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXP4uOfoUWg

You guys need to watch it......
If you like it, don't waste time to like and hit that subscribe button
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
Anyone else following this?

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
Scissor seven two link coming next...let me know also if you need season one links.
It's a pack...u have to unzip it...about 1.6GB or so.
Get ready folks.
Will be uploading links for animes for those who care!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
First episode... AOT Vibes...

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
Top 30 >>>

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
IMAliyu:

The beginning was alright, later on it becomes trash.
I'd say still watch atleast the first 3 episodes to enjoy the art style and soundtracks.
it was only the first episode that was great everything after it in retrospect was progressively trashier I don't recommend starting it at all because you'll probably want to see where/how the story goes/end...so just don't touch it unless you want/enjoy self induced migraines...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by acekhalifa(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
famep:
I heard grave of the fire flies is one of the saddest anime movie out
It is. Watch it first or save it for the last. It's the only anime I've seen that made me shed real tears.

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (763) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.