Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (720532 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (763) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
nani667:
First episode... AOT Vibes...

Oh look, she's being attacked by bad CG!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Buzzer99: 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hello
Can anyone suggest any app for downloading manga for offline reading and maybe you can transfer the file to a bigger screen for reading
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
Buzzer99:
Hello
Can anyone suggest any app for downloading manga for offline reading and maybe you can transfer the file to a bigger screen for reading

Tachiyomi is generally considered to be the best manga app on Android. It's not on the play store but is available for download on GitHub.

I'm not sure how well the downloads scale to larger screens, though.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
Random Chat on Webtoon. Seems decent so far, lots of potential for something interesting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
Subaru still as hopeless as ever...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nkiliuzo(m): 4:06am On Jul 10, 2020
Rezero season 2 is finally out

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2020
randomShek:
This list ehn... I guess you want to know if you still have a heart. Just make sure tissue paper is nearby if you're binge watching

Start with the movies (in any order). I haven't seen Hello World but the rest are beautifully done.

For the series
* Guilty Crown is trash.
* Angel Beats - Very nice plot but the story telling is kinda poor sha but the feels here make it 100% worth watching
* Clannad - Another feels journey cry.
If you want to enjoy this, binge watch this and don't stop watching matter how chessy the story seems. Thank me later (The magic happens in After Story)
* Your lie in April - 100% dope. No long story
* Tokyo Magnitude - Haven't seen this but I heard its supposed to be "disturbing"

Personal Opinion: If you don't shed a tear after watching all these, my brother, nothing can move you in this life
am through with angel beats :x cry
randomShek:
This list ehn... I guess you want to know if you still have a heart. Just make sure tissue paper is nearby if you're binge watching

Start with the movies (in any order). I haven't seen Hello World but the rest are beautifully done.

For the series
* Guilty Crown is trash.
* Angel Beats - Very nice plot but the story telling is kinda poor sha but the feels here make it 100% worth watching
* Clannad - Another feels journey cry.
If you want to enjoy this, binge watch this and don't stop watching matter how chessy the story seems. Thank me later (The magic happens in After Story)
* Your lie in April - 100% dope. No long story
* Tokyo Magnitude - Haven't seen this but I heard its supposed to be "disturbing"

Personal Opinion: If you don't shed a tear after watching all these, my brother, nothing can move you in this life
am through with angel beats :x
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2020
famep:

am through with angel beats :x cry
am through with angel beats :x
Nice. How would you rate it? Did you see the epilogue after the ending credits

I forgot to mention this - check out the 2 ovas (“hell’s kitchen/ stairway to heaven”). One adds a little to the story and the other one is fun to watch.

There’s also a short alternate version of the epilogue (“Another epilogue”) if you’re a completionist (max of 5 mins)

Still on OVAs, there’s a prologue episode for YLIA but it spoils the main series so see this one after you done smiley
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2020
randomShek:
Nice. How would you rate it? Did you see the epilogue after the ending credits

I forgot to mention this - check out the 2 ovas (“hell’s kitchen/ stairway to heaven”). One adds a little to the story and the other one is fun to watch.

There’s also a short alternate version of the epilogue (“Another epilogue”) if you’re a completionist (max of 5 mins)

Still on OVAs, there’s a prologue episode for YLIA but it spoils the main series so see this one after you done smiley
i have seen the two ovas

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Buzzer99: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2020
CoolUsername:

Tachiyomi is generally considered to be the best manga app on Android. It's not on the play store but is available for download on GitHub.

I'm not sure how well the downloads scale to larger screens, though.

Thanks a lot
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
nani667:
First episode... AOT Vibes...
trash.low ratings....animes must be 7.5 and above..anything below is trash!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
Buzzer99:
Hello
brother....try mangaDLR and thank me later...offline downloading and viewing fully supported!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
Yeah I know....the dvd version you've all been waiting for...yeah yeah grin

Boku no Hero Academia: Heroes Rising DVD eng subbed

https://tinyurl-com/ycmf8lwz

Replace - with .

the 360p version there is 381MB

Enjoy pls!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
Gantz Live Action Movies

Movie 1 https://tinyurl-com/y87a9xn7

Movie 2 https://tinyurl-com/yc23mnu4

Movie 3 https://tinyurl-com/yaodbrcv

Replace - with .

Enjoy!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
Scissor Seven Season 2 [eng dubbed+eng subbed]

1.42GB

https://tinyurl-com/yc38t246

Replace - with .

Enjoy!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by KingKai: 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
donwizzy7:
Scissor Seven Season 2 [eng dubbed+eng subbed]

1.42GB

https://tinyurl-com/yc38t246

Replace - with .

Enjoy!
Watched it with the extra five episodes b4 the S2... Sweet cake smiley
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
Nobody is following Oregairu S03?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
Oya now

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
Top 30 >>>>

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Buzzer99: 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
donwizzy7:
brother....try mangaDLR and thank me later...offline downloading and viewing fully supported!

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
donwizzy7:
Gantz Live Action Movies
Movie 1 https://tinyurl-com/y87a9xn7
Movie 2 https://tinyurl-com/yc23mnu4
Movie 3 https://tinyurl-com/yaodbrcv

Replace - with .
Enjoy!
i started the anime yesterday
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
famep:

you will definitely enjoy watching these live action movies bro....just give them a trial.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Veldora.
Slime boy.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Apination(m): 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Any site for downloading anime between 40-50mb? Kissanime have removed the options for low quality download undecided
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
Apination:
Any site for downloading anime between 40-50mb? Kissanime have removed the options for low quality download undecided
animerush

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
famep:

E make?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
Apination:
animedl(.)ir
animerush(.)tv
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Daniel2802(m): 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
donwizzy7:
i have many types..and it wont hurt to add more:
manga rock,
manga rock definitive,
manga rock international,
mango reader,
pocket manga,
thunder ultimate manga reader,
manga gpanda,
manga phoenix,
manga DLR,

let me know what advantages yours have in any ways..so i can consider adding it!

The advantage is you only need it, from it you can get the catalog of other manga apps via the extensions in the app.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
Daniel2802:

The advantage is you only need it, from it you can get the catalog of other manga apps via the extensions in the app.
Yeah
Tachiyomi is the best.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
✔️✔️�

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
Daniel2802:

yet to be verified bro. Can only be appropriately confirmed upon adequate verification.

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (763) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.