Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,352 members, 7,888,121 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:55 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (726827 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (766) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 13, 2020
Benalfa:
Pls am new here due to the boredom I decided to try out anime pls someone should list top ten anime I can try out,I recently started akame ga kili am still watching thou.
Bleach
Samurai champloo
Gintama
Alucard, don't watch overlord it's too boring
Jojo
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 13, 2020
LordYahweh:
Attack on Titans or My Hero Academia, which one should I watch first?
my hero academia
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
CoolUsername:

A lot of people may mention Naruto and Bleach but in my opinion they are waaay to long to get into and my opinion on then has soured over time.

To me, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is best anime for newbies. It's not too short or too long, has a bunch of anime tropes but not too tropey, nice action but isn't as action-oriented as a lot of popular stuff. In my opinion it is a very high quality anime but falls a little short of the elite shows. This means that when you're done you still have other good stuff to look forward to.

Moving forward, you may want to look at some recent hits. Check out Kimetsu no Yaiba, all the 12 year olds think it's the best thing ever (I'm just trolling, it's actually quite good but the hype train was ridiculous). Attack on Titan and Hunter x Hunter are considered some of the best of our time. Steins;Gate (NOT Steins;Gate 0) is my personal favourite.

I'm not a fan of Akame ga Kill but if you're looking for more edgy stuff that, check out the superior Code Geass, Tokyo Ghoul (season one), and Black Lagoon.
Coolusername, take time ooo. I go beat you. Na my G.O.A.T anime you dey talk about like this

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
teemy:

Kaiji - A good example of a person followed back to back on social media by village people grin
I swear...if someone has bad luck like Kaiji...he can't make it in life

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
Tabasco23:

Bleach
Samurai champloo
Gintama
Jojo
Huh? Overlord isn't boring...maybe the first 2 episodes...but after that Overlord is epic
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
Tower of God is so freaking good when binge watched...
I got bored when watching weekly...but binge watching it, it's amazing

Baam is not a simp...if you understand his relationship with Rachel
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
Baddestguyp:
Huh? Overlord isn't boring...maybe the first 2 episodes...but after that Overlord is epic
The third season was boring
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Baddestguyp:

season 2 is all I care about
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Tabasco23:

Bleach
Samurai champloo
Gintama
Jojo
Isn't that a decision he should make for himself?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
Kaycee7:
Isn't that a decision he should make for himself?
if he wants to start with any isekai it shouldn't be overlord
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
Tabasco23:
The third season was boring
the 3rd season of Overlord was the best tf
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
Baddestguyp:
the 3rd season of Overlord was the best tf
Tell me how
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
Tabasco23:
if he wants to start with any isekai it shouldn't be overlord
It should be SAO like for most of us.
And if he watches better stuff later, he can understand why SAO was trash.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
IMAliyu:

watch servamp
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Texman21: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
IMAliyu:

systemo calll generato thermal elemento in chudelkin voice angry

Two of you take time before i burn pesin angry
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
Baddestguyp:

Finally someone gets it angry
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
Baddestguyp:
Overlord is literally the only Isekai that I like.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
teemy:

Kaiji - A good example of a person followed back to back on social media by village people grin
The guy tire me angry

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
°°

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
nani667:
°°
Today’s episode of things that can never happen aka mission impossible.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Mark23:

Finally someone gets it angry
yh, I used to think Baam was a simp...but now I understand him
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
God of High School Episode 2!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
Kaycee7:
Coolusername, take time ooo. I go beat you. Na my G.O.A.T anime you dey talk about like this
as in... I don't understand if na another full metal alchemist brotherhood he watched ooo...you'd have to be on weed to think so about one of the - if not 'THE' - best of the best animes...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2020

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
teemy:

You call this boring?

https://www.reddit.com/r/overlord/comments/9it0ir/my_reaction_after_watching_episode_12/
yes compared to the other kadokawa animes except for that mom anime it's boring
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
CoolUsername:

A lot of people may mention Naruto and Bleach but in my opinion they are waaay to long to get into and my opinion on then has soured over time.

To me, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is best anime for newbies. It's not too short or too long, has a bunch of anime tropes but not too tropey, nice action but isn't as action-oriented as a lot of popular stuff. In my opinion it is a very high quality anime but falls a little short of the elite shows. This means that when you're done you still have other good stuff to look forward to.

Moving forward, you may want to look at some recent hits. Check out Kimetsu no Yaiba, all the 12 year olds think it's the best thing ever (I'm just trolling, it's actually quite good but the hype train was ridiculous). Attack on Titan and Hunter x Hunter are considered some of the best of our time. Steins;Gate (NOT Steins;Gate 0) is my personal favourite.

I'm not a fan of Akame ga Kill but if you're looking for more edgy stuff that, check out the superior Code Geass, Tokyo Ghoul (season one), and Black Lagoon.
FMAB and HxH are one of the best shounen anime out there
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
Mark23:
Overlord is literally the only Isekai that I like.
wow some of my favourite isekai anime konosuba re zero cautious hero shield hero bofuri how not to summon a demon lord
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
nani667:
°°
just stop
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
[quote author=famep post=91682266]
wow some of my favourite isekai anime
konosuba
re zero
cautious hero
shield hero
bofuri
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
famep:

wow some of my favourite isekai anime
konosuba
re zero
cautious hero
shield hero
bofuri
how not to summon a demon lord
how the hell did ains get magically transported from a game to another world his body is dead and how do game characters summon you into a game the rest are alright except mom anime, too much incest. but it's still alright (how not to summon a demon Lord)
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
Tabasco23:
how the hell did ains get magically transported from a game to another world his body is dead and how do game characters summon you into a game the rest are alright except mom anime, too much incest. but it's still alright (how not to summon a demon Lord)
summoning the mc into another world is what the isekai genre is all about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (766) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.