Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,139 members, 7,916,337 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:49 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (740101 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (770) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by MrReeseG(m): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
Daniel2802:

The advantage is you only need it, from it you can get the catalog of other manga apps via the extensions in the app.

What's the best extension to use?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Daniel2802(m): 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
MrReeseG:

I really don't know, I just download and installed most. The popular existing manga apps own.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
Tachiyomi v0.9.2.apk,

13MB,

https://tinyurl-com/y8z9uxdz

Replace '-' with '.'

Enjoy!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
Season 2 continues

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:37am On Jul 11, 2020
So I want to know what service provider y'all are using. Ntel just started capping their 'unlimited' data plans and although they claim to only be reducing the speed, my router is showing that it isn't receiving anything. So what data plans are the more heavy users among you guys using?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 1:35am On Jul 11, 2020
My soldiers rage
My soldiers scream
My soldiers fight!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 2:03am On Jul 11, 2020
Just in...
120 mins lmao undecided

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:31am On Jul 11, 2020
Finally available

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 7:31am On Jul 11, 2020
nani667:
Finally available
ur posts, screenshots and comments are always disconnected from those in the thread....you're just on your own...in your own separate planet..all you do here is a complete disjoint set (from Maths) from all thats going on here. Lone wolf dude!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 7:32am On Jul 11, 2020
CoolUsername:
So I want to know what service provider y'all are using. Ntel just started capping their 'unlimited' data plans and although they claim to only be reducing the speed, my router is showing that it isn't receiving anything. So what data plans are the more heavy users among you guys using?
start looking for alternatives. Dont wait til you're fully disappointed.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2020
YnN

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2020
CoolUsername:
Glo N100 1Gb night plan. For 5 days.
You can stack the plan as much as you like.
You would be sacrificing speed for quantity.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 11:44am On Jul 11, 2020
IMAliyu:

Glo N100 1Gb night plan. For 5 days.
You can stack the plan as much as you like.
You would be sacrificing speed for quantity.
you can boost the speed with vpn.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
Buzzer99:
Hello
Can anyone suggest any app for downloading manga for offline reading and maybe you can transfer the file to a bigger screen for reading
mangabrowser
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
donwizzy7:
Oya now
isn't this promosed neverland manga?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
New Releases ➕

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
Top 30 >>>

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
Boku no Hero Academia: Heroes Rising finally out on all platforms. I'll probably get around to this much later.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kaycee7:
Boku no Hero Academia: Heroes Rising finally out on all platforms. I'll probably get around to this much later.
i already posted link to that yesterday, check the previous comments.

Check page 249.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
donwizzy7:
i already posted link to that yesterday, check the previous comments.

Check page 249.
What part of "out on all platforms" was not clear you, bros?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kaycee7:
What part of "out on all platforms" was not clear you, bros?
my messgage was clear enough....they can get direct download link here (page 249)...instead of browsing long things.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
donwizzy7:
my messgage was clear enough....they can get direct download link here (page 249)...instead of browsing long things.
Do we need to go over the "mind your business" rules again? Cos I sure as hell know I was minding mine, this time.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kaycee7:
Do we need to go over the "mind your business" rules again? Cos I sure as hell know I was minding mine, this time.
dude we're one big happy family here...if you dont want me to quote you then dont bother making a single comment at all. Kapish.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
donwizzy7:
dude we're one big happy family here...if you dont want me to quote you then dont bother making a single comment at all. Kapish.
Really? Are we now? I still see you antagonizing certain members but I'll ignore that for now, to keep the peace.
I don't particularly look forward to you quoting me, but if you must, please let it make sense, at least.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kaycee7:
Really? Are we now? I still see you antagonizing certain members but I'll ignore that for now, to keep the peace.
I don't particularly look forward to you quoting me, but if you must, please let it make sense, at least.
no need unnecesarily streteching matters without good cause...my point was clear..and that's it!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
MrReeseG:

Download mangasee
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
Seeing the premise of The Old Guard reminded me that I still have this gem on my list. Guess I'll be watching it sooner rather than later

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
What's happening to kingdom and toaru no railgun? Why are the animes on hiatus or what?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Texman21: 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
donwizzy7:
What's happening to kingdom and toaru no railgun? Why are the animes on hiatus or what?
nanja surewa angry the guy working on kingdom is about to lose a fan that is me angry

Did I get it right grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
undecided

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
Texman21:
nanja surewa angry the guy working on kingdom is about to lose a fan that is me angry

Did I get it right grin
lol...sounded like Yoruba.....d tin vex me wella....dem no com leave news why dey enter hiatus....i need to follow up on d fechin tai group..abi how dey use pronounce d phrase jareee!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sword art online alicization season two episode 1 out...link available.

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (770) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.