Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,484 members, 7,914,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:07 PM

Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU (849 Views)

Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal / It Doesn't Take Decades To Fight Corruption, Rwandan President Tells Buhari / Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU by Factfinder1(m): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2017
Acting Chairman of EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, has vowed to continue the war against corruption whether anyone likes it or not. Magu who has been rejected twice by the senate for confirmation, said this when he addressed members of staff of the antigraft agency yesterday, April 13th. Read his statement below.

"We will continue to fight corruption whether anybody likes it or not. Because, we know that, that is the only way we can bring succor to this country. Now that we have found ourselves in this position, please, let us put heads together. My door is completely opened. If something is going on wrong, please come and tell me. If you don’t want to show your face, just write a letter to me. Information is very important. I am alone, if you don’t tell me what is wrong, I would not know. I don’t want to know what is right, just tell us how we can correct the system itself, because the system needs correction every day. People are complaining about corruption in the EFCC, which is not good. We should not allow some individuals to spoil our names here”he said

http://ogashub.com.ng/whether-anybody-likes-it-or-not-well-continue-to-fight-corruption-efcc-acting-chairman-ibrahim-magu/

2 Likes

Re: Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU by Akissani: 10:31am On Apr 14, 2017
Magu my man

2 Likes

Re: Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU by seunmsg(m): 10:35am On Apr 14, 2017
Ride on Magu, you have the backing of the good people of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU by omenkaLives(m): 10:38am On Apr 14, 2017
Watch how they come display their stupidity on the thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU by adem30: 10:42am On Apr 14, 2017
It shall be well with you Uncle Magu

3 Likes

Re: Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU by ODAROOMS(m): 10:43am On Apr 14, 2017
Magu
Magu grin
The champion of our time
Magu is everybody's music now cool
God bless PMB

6 Likes

Re: Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU by demolinka(m): 10:44am On Apr 14, 2017
And we will stand with you in this fight. Sai Magu!

2 Likes

Re: Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU by Sarkki: 10:44am On Apr 14, 2017
Story for Zombies to chew on

This Administration is A Joke.
Re: Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU by Sarkki: 10:46am On Apr 14, 2017
omenkaLives:
Watch how they come display their stupidity on the thread.

They Tormented u in Your Dream Also, They now Live inside Yr Head, U Jst Can't Say A thing Without Mentioning them.

2 Likes

Re: Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU by DropShot: 10:46am On Apr 14, 2017
Sarkki:
Story for Zombies to chew on

This Administration is A Joke.
Do the needful if it pains you that much.

Corrupt soul!

6 Likes

Re: Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU by Sarkki: 10:46am On Apr 14, 2017
seunmsg:
Ride on Magu, you have the backing of the good people of Nigeria.

See them Paid Enemies of the Masses.
Re: Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU by Sarkki: 10:48am On Apr 14, 2017
DropShot:

Do the needful if it pains you that much.

Corrupt soul!

You Are Trying To Be Noticed ??

Re: Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU by Sarkki: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2017
demolinka:
And we will stand with you in this fight. Sai Magu!

See Them,Hailing Incompetence, nonsense Corruption Fight.

This Buhari and His Employees Are Enemies Of The Masses.

They Can Deceive As Many As They Wish,They Are Just Filling Their Pockets..
Re: Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU by DropShot: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2017
Your oga at the top loves what you're doing.

Patriotic and sane Nigerians love and support what you're doing.

Let the wailing zombies jump into lagoon if they like. Na dem Sabi.

3 Likes

Re: Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU by AntiIPOOP(m): 10:51am On Apr 14, 2017
Ride on magu, the supporters of corruption can go to hell, nobody gives a flying fucck.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU by DropShot: 10:53am On Apr 14, 2017
Sarkki:

See Them,Hailing Incompetence, nonsense Corruption Fight.

This Buhari and His Employees Are Enemies Of The Masses.

They Can Deceive As Many As They Wish,They Are Just Filling Their Pockets..

Take a visit to the lagoon.

6 Likes

Re: Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU by PetroleumJelly: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2017
I remember when the story of Fasholas 78 million nairaland website first came out. It was everywhere, hot like fire.

Now it's gone ice cold, with Fasholas only defense being and I quote:

I don't sign cheques

Which Lagosian on nairaland has made use of that 78 million naira website Please, raise your hand!!!!!!

... but I'm sure you guys visit nairaland and Facebook daily, which both cost ZERO naira to make. I lie you say Well ask Seun.

----------

Anyway, fight what you can fight, later others will fight you guys AND we the masses win
Re: Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU by Jesusloveyou: 11:07am On Apr 14, 2017
Base on logistic, ineffectual buffoon is fantastically corrupt. And base on logistic, we wil continue to fight corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU by Sarkki: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Base on logistic, ineffectual buffoon is fantastically corrupt. And base on logistic, we wil continue to fight corruption.

Iranu
Re: Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU by Kingsley1000(m): 11:50am On Apr 14, 2017
fight corruption while corruption keep fighting back
Re: Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU by kunlexy1759(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ride on mr Magu.

2 Likes

Re: Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU by LionDeLeo: 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
Ride on magu, the supporters of corruption can go to hell, nobody gives a flying fucck.

Bro, I have nothing to say other than, God bless you.

It shall never be well with any supporter of corruption in this country.

Few people stole what belongs to us and the future, some confused creatures are not happy with successes being recorded against those thieves.

Magu, carry on joor.

God bless PMB
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
Long live The Fed Rep of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
Truth be told they are all corrupt.... Those fighting the corruption and the people they are fighting... It is a situation of a thief screaming thief, pointing at another thief.... It is only about who screams loudest... Magu,buhari, jonathan, diezanni, obasanjo and the likes... They are all thieves.
Re: Whether Anybody Likes It Or Not, We’ll Continue To Fight Corruption- MAGU by WebSurfer(m): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
I dont know how people can hate on a man who has more success at efcc than all the previous put together.
Yet the senate wont confirm him

I think one of the biggest was That Recovered was from the then commissioner of police Tafa Balogun and it was how much again ?

Same money wey even the then efcc boss no gree handover until plenty wahala come out.

Till now we are still not even sure of what really happenned at the latter.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Chief Sir Victor Umeh (OFR) Honoured With Papal Knighthood / Reason Why APC Chieftain Blessing Agbomhere Was Attacked In Edo State. / NNPC GMD Baru Loses Son In Dubai and other family members within few weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.