Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,184 members, 7,973,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:02 PM

'I Know It's A Sin, Yet I Fall Into It Everytime' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'I Know It's A Sin, Yet I Fall Into It Everytime' (27721 Views)

Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / I Have Repented More Than 100times Yet I Keep Commiting Immorality I Need Help / Religion Is An Opium To Those Who Fall Into It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Know It's A Sin, Yet I Fall Into It Everytime' by Charly68: 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
That is what we called besetting sins. They are strong & powerful & very subtle. Like: lust,anger,greed,fornication,adultery,masturbation,drunkeness etc.. This type develop spiritual resistance because there is a stronghold in your life. This may be linear or generational in your life & that is why they are very stubborn .. don't pray against them take authority over the demon ,bind it and cast it out .. You have the power by your faith in Christ jesus according to Mark 16:17-18 . Because they are rooted in demons ,you cast out the demon & the urge for such a sin will disappear. For example,if it is masturbation - Say in the name of Jesus,I ask for forgiveness of my sin,in whatever I have done to open door for the sin of masturbation,I ask for forgiveness lord ,wash myself with the blood of Jesus & now I take authority over every demon of masturbation in my life,I bind it & cast it out of my life in Jesus name. Go forever & return no more..I close the door of my life against you forever. The strongman in charge of lust,masturbation & sexual perversion can either be : Familiar spirit or spirit of Whoredom ..bind them and cast them out by fire & you will never fall again.
Re: 'I Know It's A Sin, Yet I Fall Into It Everytime' by mixratio(m): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
did you get confirmation from God when you prayed? if he answered you, he will keep you...if you earnestly want to be kept
Re: 'I Know It's A Sin, Yet I Fall Into It Everytime' by Mpeka(m): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
You are asking a very good question. Number one step you need to do is to realize yourself as a sinner which you have done, then confess those sins sincerely and forsake them promising God never to do them again (I John 1:9, Isaiah 55:7), then believe then believe that Jesus can forgive you your sins. The Spirit of God will minister to you that your sins are forgiven: nobody on earth can give you a satisfactory confirmation of this. You will know it and there shall be a definite change in you. God will give you the power to go and sin no more.
Then you need to remove the root of sin from your heart. The principle of sin must go; the instinct that urges you to commit need to go. You now have to pray, consecrate yourself to God (John 17:15-22; I Thessalonians 4:3) When God sanctifies you, you'll feel it within you. The urge to commit sin will no more be there. Then your heart must be filled. God is a Holy God and must dwell in a Holy Temple which is your heart. Then you ask God to fill you with Holy Spirit; God will do it when you must consecrated yourself enough. This will be evidence in you speaking in tongues which is unknown to you but a definite language spoken in this world not angels' tongue. If a person from that locality is around he or she will understand it. This is not the gift of tongues but God's promise - Read Acts 2 from verse one to the end. God is still doing what He did to the early church in our present days.
Re: 'I Know It's A Sin, Yet I Fall Into It Everytime' by jeyselassie(m): 6:49am On Apr 24, 2017
Hardeysolution:
How does one tackle a sin that reoccur every time? Even after prayer and consecration, when you still find your self in sins that you are aware of, what's the way out??
well everyone is on point with ideas but let me tell u something. Sin is not of the flesh. SIN is a spirit and the only way you can fight a spirit is with another spirit. pray a prayer of salvation and consecrate yourself to the holy spirit. ask the holy spirit to take control of the situation and leave the rest to him. #note you have to ask the holy spirit for help before anything can be done and make sure your rapport with the spirit increases else Sin will take over again.check for ways you can build your rapport with the spirit too.
Re: 'I Know It's A Sin, Yet I Fall Into It Everytime' by jeyselassie(m): 6:59am On Apr 24, 2017
ObasanjoQuotes:
OP is talking of Masturbation
lol. why is your life like this?
Re: 'I Know It's A Sin, Yet I Fall Into It Everytime' by multioption: 8:54am On Apr 24, 2017
Hardeysolution:
How does one tackle a sin that reoccur every time? Even after prayer and consecration, when you still find your self in sins that you are aware of, what's the way out??
You are not alone in the struggle against sin. A lot of people are entangled with one sin or another; but the good thing about you is your quest for freedom.

You may want to read this article for edification: https://facebook.com/notes/faithful-joel/overcoming-masturbation-sexual-struggle-compulsive-habits/1203003649721664/

Overcoming Masturbation, Sexual Struggle and Compulsive Habits.
https://facebook.com/notes/faithful-joel/overcoming-masturbation-sexual-struggle-compulsive-habits/1203003649721664/
Re: 'I Know It's A Sin, Yet I Fall Into It Everytime' by ObasanjoQuotes: 9:05am On Apr 24, 2017
jeyselassie:
lol. why is your life like this?
I was your presidentgrin
Re: 'I Know It's A Sin, Yet I Fall Into It Everytime' by Amberon: 9:24am On Apr 24, 2017
What concerns self righteousness here? Receive sense.
realestniggah:
waiting for the self righteous people to come and answer your question
Re: 'I Know It's A Sin, Yet I Fall Into It Everytime' by oaroloye(m): 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
SHALOM!

Hardeysolution:

IF A SIN RECURS, THAT MEANS THAT YOU NEVER REPENTED OF IT THE FIRST TIME.

The Solution to all Sins was discovered by a NON-CHRISTIAN, who ripped-off part of THE GOSPEL, changed the wordings, and charged $50 per hour for his therapy treatments.

I am talking about LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD, founder of SCIENTOLOGY.

The part of The Gospel he hijacked was MATTHEW 13 & 18

His organization was worth $100 million by the time that he died.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 / Pastor Tunde Bakare: “anyone Who Wishes Buhari Dead Will Die Before Him” / Reason Why Our Prayer Is Not Being Answer And The Solution!!! Pleased Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.