Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,746 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife (75356 Views)

President Emmanuel Macron To Return Benin Artworks 'Stolen' From Benin Republic / Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) / Emmanuel Macron Wins French Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 07, 2017
truemg:
Experienced pussy nko?
30 years experience
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Coldfeets: 8:47pm On May 07, 2017
RoddyMan:
What lessons can we learn from his journey to Presidency? No one knew him 2 years ago. I wish we could have a smart, independent, younger candidate in our 2019 presidential elections. I remember casting my vote for Pat Utomi, and wish he had run again in 2015.

You can cast for Efe na.

After all two years ago nobody know am.

But today...

In short, Efe for President!!!
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 07, 2017
a new global thread where a lil boy of 23 will marry 46 yr woman seems to ve been made popular now.
god save d world

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 07, 2017
truemg:

Aged 64, Ms Macron is a grandmother-of-seven and 25 years her fresh-faced 39-year-old husband’s senior. Even better, perhaps, they met when he was 15 and she was his married, private school teacher – with a daughter of the same age, in the same class.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Drslimz: 8:50pm On May 07, 2017
I saw it on bbc website. I tot it was an error from the typo guys. Ehen
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by baby124: 8:51pm On May 07, 2017
grin grin grin
Nice one. Mama ko ni gba. He is keeping her fresh and sweet
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by nkemdi89(f): 8:52pm On May 07, 2017
Just like a Italian film which the boy was in love with his teacher to the extent that he steals her undies from the cloth hanger and sniff it during his quiet time while listening to romantic music, the father caught him and beat the hell out of him. Age is just a number, to you out there saying you can't date your age mate, this is an eye opener. If you are worried as a man that the lady has level more than you or more exposed or rich, its only a matter of time as long as she is ready to build your dream with you. My Owerri aunt is older than her husband aketi and it doesn't stop him from becoming the governor of ondo state.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 07, 2017
Thank God na dem dem
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by jantavanta(m): 8:54pm On May 07, 2017
Not surprising. Due to better health care and higher standard of living, the average age for Western European women is higher than our own. That is why they need immigrants within the workforce age, and sometimes..... young Nigerian guys as husbands!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by loomer: 8:55pm On May 07, 2017
Na 39year old man be this o, and una go dey nairaland dey shout buhari, atiku, obi etc. Like say young people no fit rule this country
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by iamrealdeji(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2017
adorablepepple:
smiley, this is a typical example of age is just a number.
1. This woman must have spur him to succeed with her experience...
2. These relationship serves as a lesson to everyone, marry someone who would encourage you and make you aim higher not someone who would make you stagnant, not someone who would make you remain at the same level.
3. Don't go for beauty, go for a beautiful smart mind.
sorry ma I'll go for beauty. there are lots of beautiful intelligent girls that would make my dreams come through

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 07, 2017
alignacademy:

Says a lot about her character, doesn't it?

No it doesn't undecided
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Alphasoar(m): 8:57pm On May 07, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Marine La Pen all the way bro

BTW, why do you tagged Macron " France president to be" when the first runoff was a horse race...

I stand with Marine La Pen
Le Pen on congratulation speech to her supporters and that includes Yours Faithfully "French political life has changed".
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by adanny01(m): 9:01pm On May 07, 2017
This guy is choping his mum ooooooh.

My Mum is 59 and am 3-. If i marry this lady, how can we do anything without me thinking how awkwardly it looks.
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Deathslater: 9:02pm On May 07, 2017
Macron is a left winger. France has once again fallen to Islam.
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 07, 2017
whats this? this one will lead france to destruction cos clearly he doesnt know whats right or wrong
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by ginggerxy: 9:11pm On May 07, 2017
adorablepepple:
2. These relationship serves as a lesson to everyone, marry someone who would encourage you and make you aim higher not someone who would make you stagnant, not someone who would make you remain at the same level.
. Yeah beauty and smart mind. That phrase is every man's dream but how are we to know when we ain't God.
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by samijay8(m): 9:12pm On May 07, 2017
truemg:
Experienced pussy nko?
mofo experience lol
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 07, 2017
Fuckshiit:

Fúçk!
wahala dey,nothing person no go see
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by odysey: 9:15pm On May 07, 2017
darbeelicous:
yea read d story! Still in shock!!

Not in naija sha.

which part of the story can't happen here?
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by timota(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Marine La Pen all the way bro

BTW, why do you tagged Macron " France president to be" when the first runoff was a horse race...

I stand with Marine La Pen
They have concluded the election already and macron has won

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Ijobaorun(m): 9:22pm On May 07, 2017
39 years old..., this is a big challenge to all of us Nigerian youths.
Come 2019, youths must take over the affairs of this country
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by heavenlyson(m): 9:23pm On May 07, 2017
In life, people will have a lot to say...

But in the end.. You should follow your Heart

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 07, 2017
This is pure genue love

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 07, 2017
@Deathslater please try to be informed. Macron is a centrist and not a left winger as you said. And it is how he arranges his country's security apparatus that will determine if the terrorists will continue to over-run France or not. Not his political ideology or inclination.
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by kenny5811(m): 9:27pm On May 07, 2017
is today April fools day?
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Mcreloaded(m): 9:30pm On May 07, 2017
Bonga fish sweet pass fresh fish
Ask your land ladies guys
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by sisisioge: 9:37pm On May 07, 2017
Wowzerful! The French sha shocked shocked
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by mpowa(m): 9:40pm On May 07, 2017
adorablepepple:
I will never celebrate this kind of love, I don't see the sense in it, It's weird, You don't need someone 26yrs older than you to encourage you as a wife, maybe a mentor or counselor, and beauty is part of Marital relationships, why won't I want to be attracted to my wife, but well, good luck to him.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Honest2(m): 9:47pm On May 07, 2017
I swear na this guy dick will kill this old woman
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by bukatyne(f): 9:48pm On May 07, 2017
Jaabioro:
Now that the world is gradually turning upside when it comes to marriage.. what's happening to our young women nowadays can't be quantified to the rate the old folks women are grabbing the available young men baffled me.

Well well

What can we say?

Congratulations to him.

He must be very brillant, his wife is absolutely sure of it.

Interviewer: why is your husband good in politics?

Wife: that's under stating the facts; he is not good in politics, he is good in everything. ..I can't think of anything he is not good in.

Wonderful commendation from a wife of 10yrs older than you by 24yrs.

Theit marriage has obviously lasted a while.

Kudos to them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) / Man Who Makes Love To His Wife 10Hours Everyday / Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.