Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,292 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:06 AM

Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife (75374 Views)

President Emmanuel Macron To Return Benin Artworks 'Stolen' From Benin Republic / Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) / Emmanuel Macron Wins French Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by DjSwaga(m): 8:26am On May 08, 2017
He fell in love with this woman when he was still a student and the woman was his teacher. He told his family abt his love for her and they thought he was joking. Not until they got engaged after the death of the womans first husband.

Indeed . Age is just a number

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Ponziscreener: 8:54am On May 08, 2017
Welcome to CHEERMOOLAH

WE ARE LAUNCHING OUR WEBSITE SOON

CHEERMOOLAH.COM
Date: To be Announced Soon ✔️
Time: To be announced soon✔️

Our Packages:

5K, 10K AND 20K

PLS STAY WITH US.

JOIN US ON TELEGRAM TO FOLLOW OUR UPDATES
http:///cheer_moolah
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by adorablepepple(f): 9:36am On May 08, 2017
Vorpal:

So its not God that made him succeed?
Do you know the meaning of spur? Next time read my comment gradually before you quote me. Now run along...
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Nobody: 9:47am On May 08, 2017
adorablepepple:

Do you know the meaning of spur? Next time read my comment gradually before you quote me. Now run along...

Ok its semantics, let me rephrase,

So it is not God that spurred him to succeed?
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by adorablepepple(f): 9:53am On May 08, 2017
Vorpal:

Ok its semantics, let me rephrase,

So it is not God that spurred him to succeed?

Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by mpowa(m): 11:14am On May 08, 2017
Mayflowa:

But the wisdom he learnt from the older wife has taken him places now
Must he marry the old woman to get the wisdom?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Mayflowa(m): 11:19am On May 08, 2017
mpowa:

Must he marry the old woman to get the wisdom?

He is not complaining. If anything, he is a happy man and dreams big for France!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by dickt(m): 11:27am On May 08, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Awwww....see love story. Truly mind blowing. Her daughter's classmate

Paedophile spotted!
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 08, 2017
Jaabioro:
Now that the world is gradually turning upside when it comes to marriage.. what's happening to our young women nowadays can't be quantified to the rate the old folks women are grabbing the available young men baffled me.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by mpowa(m): 2:53pm On May 08, 2017
Mayflowa:

He is not complaining. If anything, he is a happy man and dreams big for France!
I didn't say he was complaining, it's good for him if he's happy. But my point is, he doesn't need to marry the old woman for wisdom, he can make the woman, his mentor, his god-mother, his adopted mother, get valuable wisdom from her and still go ahead and marry a young beautiful Opeke, but goodluck to him.
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 08, 2017
dickt:

Paedophile spotted!

Clap for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Mayflowa(m): 4:36pm On May 08, 2017
mpowa:

I didn't say he was complaining, it's good for him if he's happy. But my point is, he doesn't need to marry the old woman for wisdom, he can make the woman, his mentor, his god-mother, his adopted mother, get valuable wisdom from her and still go ahead and marry a young beautiful Opeke, but goodluck to him.

Oh my God! In Economics there is something called utility. And people seek to maximize their utility(satisfaction). If he derived more utility in being with an older woman than your okpeke, he would of course drift toward the older woman.

It is you that see okpeke as enjoyment. For him to hv his eyes wide opened and go for the old lady, he knows the attraction you don't see. He had know this woman since he was 15!
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by gwama: 5:55pm On May 08, 2017
MENTORCH:

Which experience, what does she want to do with the old pussy.

What does Aicha Buhari do with an old stale kassava?? grin grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by gwama: 5:59pm On May 08, 2017
dickt:

Paedophile spotted!

The paedophile is Buhari. grin
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by MENTORCH(m): 6:35pm On May 08, 2017
gwama:

What does Aicha Buhari do with an old stale kassava?? grin grin grin

You can ask her when you see her, do you think she would have preferred him if she saw a younger guy with the same status he had.
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by mpowa(m): 8:56pm On May 08, 2017
Mayflowa:

Oh my God! In Economics there is something called utility. And people seek to maximize their utility(satisfaction). If he derived more utility in being with an older woman than your okpeke, he would of course drift toward the older woman.

It is you that see okpeke as enjoyment. For him to hv his eyes wide opened and go for the old lady, he knows the attraction you don't see. He had know this woman since he was 15!
I definitely can't argue with this, he must find something attractive to be with her that long without issues. My own mind though can't bear it. I even have problem settling down with my mate, not to talk of an older person. She has to be younger and fresh, that's my love language, if she doesn't have enough wisdom that I need I will get it from other sources, I want a wife, not a counselor.
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by suso(m): 10:07am On May 09, 2017
Mayflowa:

But the wisdom he learnt from the older wife has taken him places now
An ex may?
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by suso(m): 12:26pm On May 09, 2017
factwriter:

The two of una dey craze for head.
The guy be your family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) / Man Who Makes Love To His Wife 10Hours Everyday / Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.