Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,164 members, 7,880,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife (75363 Views)

President Emmanuel Macron To Return Benin Artworks 'Stolen' From Benin Republic / Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) / Emmanuel Macron Wins French Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by KBdownloads(m): 9:49pm On May 07, 2017
damn...the whites do not age well
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Deathslater: 9:52pm On May 07, 2017
mansakhalifa:
@Deathslater please try to be informed. Macron is a centrist and not a left winger as you said. And it is how he arranges his country's security apparatus that will determine if the terrorists will continue to over-run France or not. Not his political ideology or inclination.
And you think a moderate political figure will curb terrorism in France? Look, Macron can act like the former Nigerian president Goodluck Jonathan when it comes to the area of dealing with Islamic terrorism. he is a soft minded somebody and seeing France as a country already destroyed by the left wingers for many years needs to be revolutionized once again. Macron doesn't fit into this agenda.
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 07, 2017
nkemdi89:
Just like a Italian film which the boy was in love with his teacher to the extent that he steals her undies from the cloth hanger and sniff it during his quiet time while listening to romantic music, the father caught him and beat the hell out of him. Age is just a number, to you out there saying you can't date your age mate, this is an eye opener. If you are worried as a man that the lady has level more than you or more exposed or rich, its only a matter of time as long as she is ready to build your dream with you. My Owerri aunt is older than her husband aketi and it doesn't stop him from becoming the governor of ondo state.
you see,real love unlike our niggas here

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Jaabioro(m): 9:57pm On May 07, 2017
bukatyne:

Well well

What can we say?

Congratulations to him.

He must be very brillant, his wife is absolutely sure of it.

Interviewer: why is your husband good in politics?

Wife: that's under stating the facts; he is not good in politics, he is good in everything. ..I can't think of anything he is not good in.

Wonderful commendation from a wife of 10yrs older than you by 24yrs.

Theit marriage has obviously lasted a while.

Kudos to them.
Congrats..but having blissful days and night with a woman that's old enough to his mother is no, no, for me..
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 07, 2017
Partnerbiz:
65 yr old? That guy is mad

The Lady Has A Daughter Same Age As Her Hubby, So Theres A Fresh Oracle For Oga Anytime Madam Kicks D Bucket

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Abdul124(m): 10:03pm On May 07, 2017
truemg:
They walked hand-in-hand into the victory rally, embraced and kissed on stage: Emmanuel Macron, winner of the first round of the French presidential election, and his elegant blonde wife Brigitte.

At the lectern, the man now expected to beat Marine Le Pen in round two – despite not having had a political party until starting the En Marche! movement a year ago – made sure to thank all those who had helped him get so astonishingly far.

Then he turned, smiled at her and thanked the most steadfast supporter of them all, his wife Brigitte: “always there, and what’s more, without whom I wouldn’t be me.”

The watching crowd chanted its approval. Her name echoed around the hall: “Brigitte! Brigitte! Brigitte!”

It was to any English observer who knew the back story, a charming reminder that if he wins the final round in a fortnight’s time, Mr Macron will continue the fine French presidential tradition of having a love life to boggle and amuse stolid Anglo-Saxon minds.

Aged 64, Ms Macron is a grandmother-of-seven and 25 years her fresh-faced 39-year-old husband’s senior. Even better, perhaps, they met when he was 15 and she was his married, private school teacher – with a daughter of the same age, in the same class.

Full Story: https://www.trendiee.com/news/winner-first-round-france-presidential-election-emmanuel-macron-39-65-years-old-wife-love-story/
he so much looks like Mr bean at d third pic.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by DavidEsq(m): 10:09pm On May 07, 2017
kygo:
undecided love may be blind but i cant fall inlove with a granny.....never!
Are u sure? Even for the green card?

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by wasuka14(m): 10:15pm On May 07, 2017
President at 39yrs?? While am here i can't even allow to contest for ward councilor. But why?? Baba pick up the call oooo.
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by MENTORCH(m): 10:15pm On May 07, 2017
truemg:
Experienced pussy nko?

Which experience, what does she want to do with the old pussy.
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by factwriter(m): 10:17pm On May 07, 2017
suso:
Undergone wear and tear
The two of una dey craze for head.
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 07, 2017
@Deathslater the reason you think he is gonna be "soft" is simply because he did not talk tough like Le Pen all through the campaigns,right? He had his method and it sort of won over the sector of the demography he wanted to capture. Besides,force is not the only answer to quelling the issue of terrorism plaguing France. You have to understand a whole lot of things to know why Macron adopted the stance he adopted. It is a long story,man.
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by BamideleOJ: 10:42pm On May 07, 2017
Our African terrestrial mothers, I fall for you o Ur power even enter France. Weh done Ma!!
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by ceejay4real(m): 10:45pm On May 07, 2017
truemg:
They walked hand-in-hand into the victory rally, embraced and kissed on stage: Emmanuel Macron, winner of the first round of the French presidential election, and his elegant blonde wife Brigitte.

At the lectern, the man now expected to beat Marine Le Pen in round two – despite not having had a political party until starting the En Marche! movement a year ago – made sure to thank all those who had helped him get so astonishingly far.

Then he turned, smiled at her and thanked the most steadfast supporter of them all, his wife Brigitte: “always there, and what’s more, without whom I wouldn’t be me.”

The watching crowd chanted its approval. Her name echoed around the hall: “Brigitte! Brigitte! Brigitte!”

It was to any English observer who knew the back story, a charming reminder that if he wins the final round in a fortnight’s time, Mr Macron will continue the fine French presidential tradition of having a love life to boggle and amuse stolid Anglo-Saxon minds.

Aged 64, Ms Macron is a grandmother-of-seven and 25 years her fresh-faced 39-year-old husband’s senior. Even better, perhaps, they met when he was 15 and she was his married, private school teacher – with a daughter of the same age, in the same class.

Full Story: https://www.trendiee.com/news/winner-first-round-france-presidential-election-emmanuel-macron-39-65-years-old-wife-love-story/

Na wa ooh! Do they have children together? I mean does she have any child for him at all?
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 07, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Marine La Pen all the way bro

BTW, why do you tagged Macron " France president to be" when the first runoff was a horse race...

I stand with Marine La Pen
Win or lose I stand with La Pen.
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by safarigirl(f): 10:56pm On May 07, 2017
Lily4star:
To the civilised world this is not news, I think I remember Celine Dion marrying someone twice her age old enough to be her father
Celine Dion is a woman, this is a moot point.

65-year old.men get married to 30-year old women in Nigeria, no biggie.
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by DexteryJoe(m): 11:32pm On May 07, 2017
Wah dah freaking Bleep!!!, is u crazy Macron?!!!, damn, but well sha, if a "25 yrs my senior" woman can make me a president, then I am game

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by agrovick(m): 11:34pm On May 07, 2017
Odiegwu
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by October1960: 11:48pm On May 07, 2017
He is trying sha. If he is not gay then he really has a fetish for older women.

I can't even imagine it.

I can f**k older women (within 5 years of my age) but cannot date not to talk of marry one.

Well wish him all the best. Each human is different and unique with individual needs.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by tyup(m): 11:58pm On May 07, 2017
and now they call only blacks monkey.....abeg who folo me see how that woman look for the second picture angry
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by saintruky(m): 11:59pm On May 07, 2017
truemg:
In Nigeria them go say him be Sugar Boy

Abi dem go say d boy dey find green card
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Mayflowa(m): 12:07am On May 08, 2017
darbeelicous:
yea read d story! Still in shock!!

Not in naija sha.

Becos you people won't stop insulting the man's ass. lol
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Mayflowa(m): 12:11am On May 08, 2017
suso:
Fresh pussy dey.. You no Bleep

But the wisdom he learnt from the older wife has taken him places now
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Ugosample(m): 12:13am On May 08, 2017
Deathslater:
And you think a moderate political figure will curb terrorism in France? Look, Macron can act like the former Nigerian president Goodluck Jonathan when it comes to the area of dealing with Islamic terrorism. he is a soft minded somebody and seeing France as a country already destroyed by the left wingers for many years needs to be revolutionized once again. Macron doesn't fit into this agenda.

What is this one saying
What do you know about France?

Tu sais rien de la France, donc fermes ta bouche undecided

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by divinevie(m): 12:43am On May 08, 2017
Fuckshiit:

Fúçk!
who?
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by okezie007(m): 2:01am On May 08, 2017
Finally, these whites sabi crase for love mattersmiley the reverse is usually the norm but the white man keeps redefining the norm
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Zirah: 3:05am On May 08, 2017
Actually, you are. Nigerians and their foolish-backwardness-poverty ridden-mindset.

Partnerbiz:
65 yr old? That guy is mad

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by kygo(m): 6:13am On May 08, 2017
DavidEsq:
Are u sure? Even for the green card?
hahahaha.i never took that into consideration,did i? grin
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by DavidEsq(m): 6:20am On May 08, 2017
kygo:

hahahaha.i never took that into consideration,did i? grin
Ya bet
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by padreopio5684(m): 6:37am On May 08, 2017
truemg:
Experienced pussy nko?
yeah experience matters lol
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Mbediogu(m): 6:51am On May 08, 2017
Good for them. Maturity gap is closed. It must always be the order way round here - 75 year old Senator Abdul Hassan and his 12 year old wife Aminat of Gambia. God dey.
Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by davibid: 7:01am On May 08, 2017
[s]
adorablepepple:
smiley, this is a typical example of age is just a number.
1. This woman must have spur him to succeed with her experience...
2. These relationship serves as a lesson to everyone, marry someone who would encourage you and make you aim higher not someone who would make you stagnant, not someone who would make you remain at the same level.
3. Don't go for beauty, go for a beautiful smart mind.
[/s]

I'm sure you're not really seeing their differences. angry

Just imagine that that guy happen to be your son who introduced that "grandma" to you as his wife to be...

undecided

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife by Nobody: 7:46am On May 08, 2017
adorablepepple:
smiley, this is a typical example of age is just a number.
1. This woman must have spur him to succeed with her experience...

So its not God that made him succeed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) / Man Who Makes Love To His Wife 10Hours Everyday / Sudanese Ram Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail After Headbutting Woman To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.