Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,667 members, 7,885,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me (30286 Views)

My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / My Wife Wants To Leave Me / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me by IdeyFindWife: 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
OP, the solution is simple.

Kneel down here Sire...

I hereby dub thee "Sir D!CklessOne" of Nairaland!

But, wait o....

U're d!ckless, right?!

How comw u've bn gbenshing dat ya Wifey left and kpanshing her right?!

It takes more Dan a dangling pecker to call urself a bobo!

Now, gerrahia and go and be a man in ur family joor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me by granely(f): 6:02am On Apr 28, 2017
This is almost the same thing am experiencing, if I talk my husband will say that I don't like his family but his brother has been talking to me anyhow like his househelp, and he keeps on asking me to tolerate them but won't do anything about it, my mil is not that bad shaa but she annoying most times and I have been pretending that everything is ok where else am not happy

1 Like

Re: My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me by Jman06(m): 7:01am On Apr 28, 2017
Why is it that when it comes to the issue of wives and inlaws everybody likes to hastely take side with the lady Nobody is even asking question of how the lady's attitude is. Everybody is siding her even when her bad character may have been the reason for her not being liked by her inlaws. All the inlaws can not just hate her for no reason.

Again, what efforts has she made to reach out to her inlaws? That's what a good lady would do before planning to abscond with the baby.
Re: My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me by OBIPLUS(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
Many of Thomas are still out there, this is the result of years of Infidelity and office romance, only God can help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results / Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired / Why Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.