Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,869 members, 7,938,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? (19045 Views)

Poll: Can you?

Yes: 32% (30 votes)
No: 67% (63 votes)
This poll has ended

If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy / Reason Why I Can't Date A Yahoo Guy / Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by bettes(f): 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2010
@justwise: i think you need to ignore these posts,they all seem to be in some kind of conspiracy.

@Post:Yahoo=Armed robber,ritualists,gbom-gbomo,liar liar so no suprise to the fact that he lies to you easily,what would you expect from someone who has no conscience,and i would advise you to make sure you dont leave your purse lying around carelessly less he runs of victim and becomes desperate.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by sweetguy10(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2010
justwise:

No. Don't get excited, i never promised to invite u to the Uk, u said next time u come here on vacation that u wiere going to tell me.

I will never invite somebody like u to the UK, u will be useless to me, what is the point?

I WILL NEVER BE OF ANY USE TO U DULL BRAINED , POTATO-SKULLED CAN'T YOU COVER YOUR FACE AND DEFIANTLY SIGN OUT OF HERE ? OR IF NOT DEFIANTLY DO YOU WANT A DEATH BLOW ? THAT WON'T BE VERY GOOD ON YOUR REPUTATION.( YOUR LOOK-I-AM-THE-MOST-HOLY-MAN REPUTATION) BE A MAN BRO , U ARE FULL OF SHIT , YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO NAIRALAND , TRY OTHER FORUMS OUT WHERE U CAN RIDE THEM AS A F.O.O.L PRAAAAHHHH !!
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by justwise(m): 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2010
bettes:

@justwise: i think you need to ignore these posts,they all seem to be in some kind of conspiracy.

@Post:Yahoo=Armed robber,ritualists,gbom-gbomo,liar liar so no suprise to the fact that he lies to you easily,what would you expect from someone who has no conscience,and i would advise you to make sure you dont leave your purse lying around carelessly less he runs of victim and becomes desperate.

They all make me sick, i just can't stand them.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Tudor6(f): 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2010
justwise:

All we are saying is. . stop dating criminals, yahoo yahoo boys, stop opening your legs for their money. Is that too hard to understand?
And I repeat, are they not human beings?
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by fifi09(f): 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2010
@Angel P: As for me, I don't see myself dating 419ers.

In the words of my late grandma "Lying and stealing goes hand in hand".

If your man lies a lot, then that's serious girl!!
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by justwise(m): 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2010
sweetguy10:

I WILL NEVER BE OF ANY USE TO U DULL BRAINED , POTATO-SKULLED CAN'T YOU COVER YOUR FACE AND DEFIANTLY SIGN OUT OF HERE ? OR IF NOT DEFIANTLY DO YOU WANT A DEATH BLOW ? THAT WON'T BE VERY GOOD ON YOUR REPUTATION.( YOUR LOOK-I-AM-THE-MOST-HOLY-MAN REPUTATION) BE A MAN BRO , U ARE FULL OF poo , YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO NAIRALAND , TRY OTHER FORUMS OUT WHERE U CAN RIDE THEM AS A F.O.O.L PRAAAAHHHH !!

Even with ur stolen money u can't afford a dictionary or even spell check b4 posting. Go hang urself if u are tired of been lectured here.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by justwise(m): 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2010
Tudór:

They are but criminals.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by bettes(f): 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2010
Meldrick:

A lot of youths in Nigeria have taken to this yahoo yahoo as a profession so when you see people on Nairaland supporting yahoo yahoo, realize that is what they do for a living. A thief will always justify the actions of another thief.

@ poster
what are you doing with a yahoo boy. Okay some people on this thread have helped you out by saying you didn't know before you entered the relationship but when you finally knew why didn't you jet out? Oh you were attarcted to his money now you are talking about his lies. Someone who lies for a living, who are you to escape his lies. When you get married to him prepare for capital lies. This is small. Greedy Girl

@ justwise
you are funny

I am extremely shocked that people can come here defending 419ners as though their lives depended on it.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Tudor6(f): 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2010
justwise:

They are but criminals.
What disqualifies a criminal from the natural instinct and right to love and be loved?
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by oval1(f): 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2010
@topic,no i can't marry a yahoo boy.
a fraudster will do anything to have money even use me for rituals.worse still the guy lies. @poster, if u love the guy and u're sure he loves u,why dn't u try changing him.tell him the consequences of his action. except of course u're enjoying the loot
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by bettes(f): 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2010
Tudór:

What disqualifies a criminal from the natural instinct and right to love and be loved?
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by justwise(m): 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2010
Tudór:

Crime.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by justwise(m): 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2010
bettes:

I am extremely shocked that people can come here defending 419ners as though their lives depended on it.

They do that cos some of them have something to hide, is either they are doing it or they benefiting from the crime.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by bettes(f): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2010
justwise:

They do that cos some of them have something to hide, is either they are doing it or they benefiting from the crime.

Most likely doing it grin
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by mrofficial(m): 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2010
lol, Yahoo guys are always living lau lau life. Pop champagne, henessy, red label, black label, jack daniels, moet, etc.

Tell me when a yahoo guy won't end with singing "One more drink" and doing it while you're not with him.

"If i take one more drink, I'm gonna end up f()cking you".
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by mrrock: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2010
@Justwise,
Are you God??!!. You claim you are in the UK but you dont know anything!.

While I do not support crime but yes you can chose to love them or not. Here you can befriend convicted criminals. Check it out yourself at www.friendsbeyondthewall.com / writeaprisoner.com. Just a few.
You can befriend convicted criminal, it's completely official.
If you need answers as to whether they deserve to be loved then contact the site owners.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by pcicero(m): 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2010
Is there a moderator in this section? You guys can try all these in the politics section. BTW, what crime did 'justwise' commit to deserve all those mindless attacks?? Though i think he provoked 'mrrock'.

@Tudor
The poster is asking if you can date a "yahoo guy"? I think the intention is to question the yahoo guy's character. She got diverse opinions including yours.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by mrrock: 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2010
@pcicero,
You are a nice guy
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by tkb417(m): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2010
Tudór:

a human being can be a rogue, a killer, a ritualist, a yahoo boi, a vagabond

its left for you to choose who you associate with. Nobody will ask you why ur husband is a murderer but the day the blood of those hes killed rise up, you will surely not be spared

same goes to thieves and yahoo yahoo boiz;when karma knocks, the wifey, gfs, children will not be spared.

so choose to be one
a seed or a chaff;

as for me and my house, i wont date a thief

@Justwise
allow them rogues
beasts of no nation
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by eyoniggar(m): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ FL.
Babes what was that for? If na joke make u stop am.

@ Abekeade, you seem not to understand my post.
what am trying to say is that, the lady might not know
the dude was a yahoo boy for a while unlike you that figured
out in a couple of weeks. Cos the way most pple crucifying her
here is like she knew right from the start.

However it is wrong for her to still stay in the relationship since
she has figured that out already.

And how has my post involved me in picking up around yahoo boys?
I am sure you have not yet lost ur mind.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by platinumnk(f): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2010
lol grin grin  look at all the 419rs coming out of their shell  . . .  

@poster- you are who you want to be with, if you didnt know fine,
but now u know and you still love him?

thats disgusting!
instead of a good man that works hard, you want someone who works hard to steal other ppl money

dont forget the rule of karma: what comes around goes around--- and I wouldnt advise you to wait their until you see it happen!

Shameless!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by platinumnk(f): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2010
tkb417:

a human being can be a rogue, a killer, a ritualist, a yahoo boi, a vagabond

its left for you to choose who you associate with. Nobody will ask you why your husband is a murderer but the day the blood of those hes killed rise up, you will surely not be spared

same goes to thieves and yahoo yahoo boiz;when karma knocks, the wifey, gfs, children will not be spared.

so choose to be one
a seed or a chaff;

as for me and my house, i wont date a thief

@Justwise
allow them rogues
beasts of no nation

read my mind wink
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by dadus74: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2010
what's the big deal about dating yahoo guy, as long he get sense to invest his money wisely and build future for his family. Pls ask yourself, are your politician not a yahoo yahoo boys forgery,corruption pls grow up my nl ppl
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by platinumnk(f): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2010
dadus74:

what's the big deal about dating yahoo guy, as long he get sense to invest his money wisely and build future for his family. Pls ask yourself, are your politician not a yahoo yahoo boys forgery,corruption pls grow up my nl ppl

grow up wia? I want you to kiss the next guy who arm robs you . . because they are investing your money wisely grin grin grin grin
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by tkb417(m): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2010
dadus74:

hmmm
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by tbaba83(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2010
@poster u love his stolen loot not him. now b4 u judge me i aint sayin u a gold digga
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by justwise(m): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2010
dadus74:

Stop being silly, whos money is he investing? What planet are u living on?
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by dadus74: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2010
@justwise what rubbish r u saying mate i said he shld invest his money he made from yahoo yahoo stuff what ever u call it and pls go and ask ur ole politician which planet they come from freeak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by justwise(m): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2010
mrrock:

@Justwise,
Are you God??!!. You claim you are in the UK but you dont know anything!.

While I do not support crime but yes you can chose to love them or not. Here you can befriend convicted criminals. Check it out yourself at www.friendsbeyondthewall.com / writeaprisoner.com. Just a few.
You can befriend convicted criminal, it's completely official.
If you need answers as to whether they deserve to be loved then contact the site owners.

I doubt if u got any moral sense at all.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by justwise(m): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2010
dadus74:

@justwise what rubbish r u saying mate i said he shld invest his money he made from yahoo yahoo stuff what ever u call it and pls go and ask your ole politician which planet they come from freeak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He should invest stolen money right? Thats ur advise to him? Then i asked u whos money?

A criminal is a criminal. . .whether a politician or a yahoo yahoo boy, they are all criminals.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Tudor6(f): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2010
justwise:

Crime.
Where is it stated that crime disqualifies one from loving and being loved?
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by justwise(m): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2010
Tudór:

Where is it stated that crime disqualifies one from loving and being loved?

Crime disqualifies him from been loved by ANY decent girl. Only criminal like him will love him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Singer Twerks For Ugandan VP, Edward Ssekandi Gets Rewarded With Envelope / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today / Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.