Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,730 members, 7,969,125 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:15 PM

Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? (19104 Views)

Poll: Can you?

Yes: 32% (30 votes)
No: 67% (63 votes)
This poll has ended

If You Found Out Your Bf Is A Yahoo Guy / Reason Why I Can't Date A Yahoo Guy / Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Pharoh: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2010
How many humans are saints by the way?  undecided

@Poster

I believe you must be an adult so do what ever rocks your boat, life is a bitch so Bleep it or it bleeps you.

You can as well follow the right part in life and live by good morals or values the choice is still yours at the end of the day.

Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by infobut(m): 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ just2nice i don't know what you do for a living but 1 thing i am sure of is that anything you do one way or the other you are ruining somebody's life. Besides thank God for your life and pray to him it remains favorable or even better cos if you haven't been in a situation you will believe the person who is in it is a fool. I will not commend anybody's wrongdoing at the same time i won't judge, all i can do is pray for a better life for everybody.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by tbaba83(m): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2010
@tudor noone is saying that prisoners dont need love. Those criminals are reformed, remorseful and have been convicted of their crime. A woman who will love love a prisoner in such a condition will look at what he has done as a thing of the past and will try to better him.
Now in the posters case she is not in love. she is just enjoying his lifestyle, free lunches and hotel hopping. If she was in love she would try to change him not encourage him
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by EHITZ(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2010
you might actually be used for money ritual, ur juice may just be good money for him, be carefull, i know so many of them who used their chicks!!
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Pharoh: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2010
infobut:

@ just2nice i don't know what you do for a living but 1 thing i am sure of is that anything you do one way or the other you are ruining somebody's life. Besides thank God for your life and pray to him it remains favorable or even better cos if you haven't been in a situation you will believe the person who is in it is a fool. I will not commend anybody's wrongdoing at the same time i won't judge, all i can do is pray for a better life for everybody.

God bless you because this exactly my thought.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Tudor6(f): 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2010
tkb417:

a human being can be a rogue, a killer, a ritualist, a yahoo boi, a vagabond

its left for you to choose who you associate with. Nobody will ask you why your husband is a murderer but the day the blood of those hes killed rise up, you will surely not be spared

same goes to thieves and yahoo yahoo boiz;when karma knocks, the wifey, gfs, children will not be spared.

so choose to be one
a seed or a chaff;

as for me and my house, i wont date a thief

@Justwise
allow them rogues
beasts of no nation

Crap. Shiit happens ALL the time. It doesn't ask if you're a theif or not. We all suffer misfortune one time or the other so its NOTHING NEW.

That you and your family choose not to fall in luv with a thief doesn't guarantee happy and fruitful lives either, so whats your point?

You look at the guy and see THIEF, but to his loved ones or those who care about him he's a kind, caring, funny and loveable human being!!. . . .what stops one from falling in love with that?

Thieves are NOT born but MADE by society and before they became thieves the were HUMAN BEINGS!

And EVERY human being has EQUAL RIGHTS to be loved and to love.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by jaybee3(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2010
@tbaba83
nice response to tudor. fingers crossed he will get it dis time.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by justwise(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2010
infobut:

I'm abit confused here, whos life am i ruining? The 419ners? Well i will die a happy man if i ruined their lives.

I take ur prayer, God will never allow me to be a criminal, God will give me the strenght to follow the right path even when things are hard. Things are hard is not enough excuse to steal from innocent pple. Now, we are not talking abt stealing gari or amala to pass the night, NO, we are talking about career criminals here. So don't give me that story line of situation this and that, u are greedy, u want to rid big cars, rid booites.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by tkb417(m): 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2010
Tudór:

Crap. Shiit happens ALL the time. It doesn't ask if you're a theif or not. We all suffer misfortune one time or the other so its NOTHING NEW.

That you and your family choose not to fall in luv with a thief doesn't guarantee happy and fruitful lives either, so whats your point?

You look at the guy and see THIEF, but to his loved ones or those who care about him he's a kind, caring, funny and loveable human being!!. . . .what stops one from falling in love with that?

Thieves are NOT born but MADE by society and before they became thieves the were HUMAN BEINGS!

And EVERY human being has EQUAL RIGHTS to be loved and to love.
so enjoy and marry a thief

for street, im sure u go dey happy when they call u "iyawo ole" grin

i don hear u wink
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by jaybee3(m): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2010
@tudor
u r so not getting the point.
the poster is not complaining simply because the bf is a liar as if that was the case the thread would av been along the line of "my bf is a liar".
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by texasguy1: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2010
@everyone

believe me, there are worse things than Yahoo boys. And most of the people claiming to hate them are just haters.
The guys, haters who probly lost their chicks to those determined hustlers. The girls, haters who arent pretty enough to catch their attention.
Abi I lie? cool
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by justwise(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2010
texasguy1:

[color=#990000]@everyone

believe me, there are worse things than Yahoo boys. And most of the people claiming to hate them are just haters.
The guys, haters who probly lost their chicks to those determined hustlers. The girls, haters who arent pretty enough to catch their attention.
Abi I lie? cool[/color]

Yes u are a bloody liar.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by tkb417(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2010
texasguy1:

@everyone

Abi I lie? cool

my kinda gurls would stone a yahoo boi if he comes near

where i 'hing' a yahoo boi cant stand there.

levels pass levels  grin
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by tbaba83(m): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2010
so because they are worse things than yahooboys thats why u are a yahooboy??
hate who, trust me when i say when u gro up u wanna be like me. Loose chics to yahoo boys, hahahhaha u are a joke.
theres absolutely no reason why u should steal from innocent people. if u are hungry direct your hands to the banks and government who can afford to loose change not some poor lonely lady who is looking for someone to love.IDIOTS
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by chiogo(f): 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2010
Yahoo guy coo, google boy nee

What's all this noise-making? It's either you'll date one or you won't. Why are some people trying to convince others on their beliefs?

@topic, No.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by jaybee3(m): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2010
tkb417:

levels pass levels  grin
abi oh. i don laugh tire
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by Tudor6(f): 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2010
justwise:

Crime disqualifies him from been loved by ANY decent girl. Only criminal like him will love him.
Decency is an arbitrary concept and also very subjective. There are no set rules in stone when it comes to decency.

Some girls might see it as a personality flaw they're willing to cope with in hopes of changing him, . . . And they have no problems sticking with the guy even if he gets caught and thrown in jail.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by tkb417(m): 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2010
jay bee:

abi oh. i don laugh tire

u dey mind dem twats
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by platinumnk(f): 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2010
tkb417:

levels pass levels  grin

i got a rock in my hand already sweetie grin grin
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by platinumnk(f): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2010
Tudór:

Decency is an arbitrary concept and also very subjective. There are no set rules in stone when it comes to decency.

Some girls might see it as a personality flaw they're willing to cope with in hopes of changing him, . . . And they have no problems sticking with the guy even if he gets caught and thrown in jail.

i also hope they dont mind to go to jail as well . .  and people claim that africa has better morals than the west!

lie of the century! angry grin grin
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by tkb417(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2010
Tudór:

i hope u dont have a hole in ur brain like mutallab
u reason like a terrorist grin grin grin

just kidding; nyways, u sound intelligent but hey whats with all these jagbajantis reasoning?
u disturbed or what?

platinumnk:

i got a rock in my hand already sweetie grin grin
kiss kiss
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by tbaba83(m): 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ tudor, so in retrospect, a woman who falls for a peodiphile, rapist, murderer or fraudster because of his charming personality and charisma  should not get her head examined. She is in good mental condition.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by tkb417(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2010
tbaba83:

@ tudor, so in retrospect, a woman who falls for a peodiphile, rapist, murderer or fraudster because of his charming personality and charisma should not get her head examined. She is in good mental condition.
lmao
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by eyoniggar(m): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2010
tkb is a yahoo boy. Dnt fink spewing all ur anti-yahoo gibberish here wud
distract the attention of you being know for your daily profession. OLE puter!! grin grin tongue

Amaka, were u banned?
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by texasguy1: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2010
@everyone
Chei! See hypocrites. U sabi how much some of those boys dey make a week. Sometimes, them dey hammer big time like Olu Maintain.
Why una nor go dey cry weeeeeweeeeweee.
And abeg, stop pretending as if say una no want some of those dollars jare cool wink.
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by sofadj(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2010
Hello, Bonnie had Clyde so why not?

Who knows u can be his accomplice!
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by sofadj(m): 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2010
be d YAHOO GIRL!
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by tkb417(m): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2010
eyoniggar:

tkb is a yahoo boy. Dnt fink spewing all your anti-yahoo gibberish here wud
distract the attention of you being know for your daily profession. OLE puter!! grin grin tongue

Amaka, were u banned?
No im not a yahoo boi

i dont have to be one to survive

texasguy1:

@everyone
Chei! See hypocrites. U sabi how much some of those boys dey make a week. Sometimes, them dey hammer big time like Olu Maintain.
And abeg, stop pretending as if say una no want some of those dollars jare cool wink.

olu maintain grin
wtf is that in corporate Nigeria?

i laff in boko haram
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by eyoniggar(m): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2010
tkb417:

No im not a yahoo boi

i dont have to be one to survive

olu maintain grin
wtf is that in corporate Nigeria?

i laff in boko haram

You are one, no1 knows u or where you stay so admit it bro. OLE!!!
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by texasguy1: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2010
Yahoo Oho! Yahoo Oho!
Motigba hammer. One million. How much e go be if I change am to naira Oho!
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by jaybee3(m): 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2010
texasguy1:

@everyone

isn't it the same olu maintan dat had to sell his only asset to survive recently?
and what makes u think everyone here envies the lil dols that they make?
Re: Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? by platinumnk(f): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2010
eyoniggar:

You are one, no1 knows u or where you stay so admit it bro. OLE!!!

Didnt you send me that letter saying I won 1 million in your company
and i had to email my bank account numbers to recieve it?
Mr. Jeffery abacha? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

The Full Meaning Of Love / Is It Right To Encourage Our Kids To Seductively Dance/twerk?(pic/video) / Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.