Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,169 members, 7,950,033 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife (9349 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Ndipe(m): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2010
sendtodeji:

@Poster

F[b]irst, invite the lecturer for lunch and have a man to man talk with him. Ask him if he will ever want such a bad thing to be done to his sister, wife or any other close female relation[/b]. If he is the unrepentant type, get proof of his activities.

If you cannot afford the spy gadgets, I can even send you some. Guys, which type will work best for this situation. The pen or the button-hole? People like that lecturer got to loose their job because they don't appreciate it. That will create opportunity for someone who appreciates the job to take over. A lot of washing and flushing needs to be done in our academic environments. Some people destroy other people's life just like that, all because they have one small power.

Dude, forget about inviting the pervert to lunch. Tackle the situation heads-on with a confrontation. Geez! Talk to the HOD, the VC and confront him. Be a man.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Jesarmy(f): 12:43am On Jan 08, 2010
Let your wife record the lecturer's conversation on her cell phone,report him to the H.O.D,dean of student's affairs,registrar and vc armed with evidence.
This same type of incident happened recently at a federal university ,the lecturer was set up by the student recording the conversation on her cell phoner and then reporting it to the appropriate authorities.The administration alerted the SSS who told the girl to play along with him, the girl agreed to meet the lecturer at a specified venue but lo and behold it was the SSS and the VC that appeared to the lecturer.Today the lecturer has lost his job by his own doing.It is very nauseating that some of those who ought to be role models by virtue of their professional responsibilty are engaged in this type of disgraceful and destructive act,the less of them there are  in the system the better.
Pls.make sure your wife alert as many people in authority as possible armed with a physical evidence because sometimes this type of lecturer have a gang of friends that do the same thing to female students.Can you imagine this so called professor that was caught in the act promised the girl that she would not only pass his  class but that of all his friends as well.
May God save Nigeria but let her people also actively resist evil and enforce righteousness.
Shalom,
Jesarmy
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by gongoaso1: 1:04am On Jan 08, 2010
this post is so funny. somehow mirrors the larger naija attitude of siddon look or pray!
a lecturer wants to sleep with your wife and u are on NL whining?
what ever happened reporting to the relevant authorities?

BTW with the way you presented the case something tells me your wife is a confirmed OLODO who might fail either way giving you the fresh problem of if or not the failure was due to not giving in to the lecturer's sexual demand lipsrsealed
plus a poster mentioned somewhere that your wife might be considering that angle if its not already past tense and only wants to feel better should you discover in the future undecided
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by beejaei: 1:36am On Jan 08, 2010
This is SuperStory! Wale Adenuga Productions! We are nothing but pencil in the hands of the creator!
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by tanimz(f): 2:36am On Jan 08, 2010
beejaei:

This is SuperStory! Wale Adenuga Productions! We are nothing but pencil in the hands of the creator!

LMAO!!!
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by vincent10(m): 3:06am On Jan 08, 2010
Tell ur wife 2 review her dress code. Try 2 check her on hw she dressed 2 lectures. Tell her 2 meet d lecurer & explained that she has a husband with bible in her hands. Tel nt 2 ask for undue favours from any lecturer male or female. Tell her nt 2 be rude to d lecturer cos d lecturer may nt punish her in person bt wil use his patners in crime. Tell her 2 b careful of her friends 4 some may b a venom.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by vincent10(m): 3:07am On Jan 08, 2010
Tell ur wife 2 review her dress code. Try 2 check her on hw she dressed 2 lectures. Tell her 2 meet d lecurer & explained that she has a husband with bible in her hands. Tel nt 2 ask for undue favours from any lecturer male or female. Tell her nt 2 be rude to d lecturer cos d lecturer may nt punish her in person bt wil use his patners in crime. Tell her 2 b careful of her friends 4 some may b a venom.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by naijatoday: 5:09am On Jan 08, 2010
Please name the University and Name the lecturer.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Friestone(m): 5:42am On Jan 08, 2010
It sound cracy.they say action speak lounder than voice ,i reaction towards dis issue we teach d foolish man a lesson of his life.u are man so think wise.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by nasuite: 6:03am On Jan 08, 2010
stay, watch and applaud the lecturer, while he 'diffrentiates and integrates between limits' with respect to your wife.who knows? you might just learn new techniques grin wink smiley grin
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by airzzee(m): 6:54am On Jan 08, 2010
It baffles me whenever I hear LECTURER-VICTIMISATION! Does it really exist?

Each time I interviewed girls & asked them why they came out with either a 3rd or 2.2, the next thing I would hear was I didnt sleep with the lecturer. It sucks! I try to keep my cool at such response. Ladies say this more, i don't know why.

The truth is what your wife needs is TO STUDY HARD AND PASS ALL HER PAPERS. Lecturers can only fail marginal students; borderline students, who are hovering between a 'D' and an 'E' Grade. No lecturer can try it on an A or B student. 'De lecturer no de fear?' If you re a bright and intelligent student, lecturers will keep off your territory and look for those ne'er-do-well to sleep with.

Lecturers talk about sleeping when you fail (to do) assignments or are absent from school or fail exams, and now you go back to them for 'reconciliation'. My people say, "He who fetches the ant-infested firewood has invited the lizard for a dinner. I have a lot of females around me that graduated with 1st class. They couldn't have slept with all the lecturers on campus to make 4.5 & above. I bet you, no lecturer had the guts to come close to them to say that nonsense. They carry an aura of fire and brimestone. You dare not attempt to fail them. They are confident and know what they wrote. Before exams are out, they already know they are making A's. So, u can't alter their marks. "Who born you?" They never would have a 'MISSING SCRIPT' that are excuses I hear today. Nonsense! Students are lazy. Period!

So, my dear brother, I advice:
The only security your wife will have is IF SHE STUDIES HARD. The problem with Undergrads is that they never read, they never take their studies seriously. They start reading 2 weeks to the exam.

I bet you, even if you confront the lecturer (like some people have suggested to you here), if your wife doesn't face her studies squarely and pass her courses, you will NOT know when she would start sleeping with her lecturers. She can always cook up one story to cover up why she came late. Many married women do it to pass exams. But, must she merely PASS? Why 'PASS"? Why not FLY? The truth is that most married women do not tell their husbands about harassments from lecturers; I commend your wife for that.

Change of school will also NOT solve the problem, b/c she's going to meet other randy lecturers there too.

People don't know that making first class/Distinction from universities/higher institutions is VERY, VERY EASY. Even when a student parties and does everything other students do, a serious student will still make the best grade, if (s)he so desires. A student only reaps whatever (s)he sows. Please, tell your wife.

It's still a surprise to me why in this present age, people fail exams and not do well. Our fellow Nigerians travel abroad to study and come back with 1st class. Akunyili's children (5 of them) all graduated with 1st class because they studied abroad. Why? Internet. I have repeatedly told people that had I schooled when the internet was in vogue, I would have come out with 5.0 GPA or worse 4.98 (thereabouts).

NB: If you please, when I'm facilitating my next workshop/campaign on this, I would invite you and your wife. U need to be there yourself to be sure of what we are doing. Mailto: airzzee@yahoo.com, so I can keep you informed.

Good luck to you and your wife.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by unclebros: 7:16am On Jan 08, 2010
Am wondering why the poster has not said anything in response to all these comments
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by slap1(m): 7:44am On Jan 08, 2010
^ Maybe he has discovered dat d milk has already be spilt, or he just wanna create a lousy thread & see wat happens.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by sayso: 7:51am On Jan 08, 2010
seeking attention,@poster name the lecturer or are you holding something back from NLs.No human being will threating my wife and am seeking help from people I do not even know.If your story is true,the man deserve to die and make no mistake about that.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by dustydee: 8:47am On Jan 08, 2010
Warn him,albeit diplomatically, let him know she's your wife and if he continues, report him to the authorities, make sure you have undeniable evidence.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Pain(m): 8:53am On Jan 08, 2010
Send Him A Parcel Bomb, but if you are lilly livered to send him one you can send him a well packaged threat letter, 4get whatever people tell u on this forum. Every environment has its own unique solutions to unique problems. In Nigeria where the rule of law has collapsed and anything goes, these are the most viable options.

PS, Also if u belong to a fraternity, you may contact them, If you need access to all these solutions, break this CODE: )&wink#!%%@@)^ and contact some consultants.

We feel thy Pain,
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by obiksam(m): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2010
My advise is to confront the Man with your wife and see his rection
if he insist gave him a sound beating that he will never forget in his life
in that his useless office and still find a mines to report him to his wife
so that when he reach home with the beating his wife will continue from
where u stop.

Do you understand? beat hell out of the stupid man
while beating him make sure that other lecturers and
students gather to witness it gentle man no dey for this one, you hear?

What an arrant nonsence.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by ruskiee(m): 9:12am On Jan 08, 2010
Get the school authorities and the police involved if it comes to that.
Remember you also need evidence to support your claims.

SMH at that lecturer. Some people never learn! angry
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by habumaks(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2010
@Poster

As i read through your post, the choice of your words and the tune that accompanied them, i am not convince that this story is yours or it directly affects you. My reason is your post do not carry with it any anger or indication that you are in anyway not happy with what is going on.

God forbit! If i have information that a lecturer is tryin to puck my wife? My nairaland post will carry headings like,  I want to commit a murder! angry
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by dadafay: 9:41am On Jan 08, 2010
i really love this, ill show the crap head i was once an undergrad. ill set him up and cut off him balls, i mean it.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by dadafay: 9:47am On Jan 08, 2010
The truth is what your wife needs is TO STUDY HARD AND PASS ALL HER PAPERS. Lecturers can only fail marginal students; borderline students, who are hovering between a 'D' and an 'E' Grade. No lecturer can try it on an A or B student. 'De lecturer no de fear?' If you re a bright and intelligent student, lecturers will keep off your territory and look for those ne'er-do-well to sleep with.

it seems you didnt study in 9ja, if you did you wont say stuff like this. lecturers are constantly harassing female students. i tell you its a fact, i heard of a case where a lecturer i know wanted to sleep with a pregnant student that is married. its pathetic
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by otukpo(f): 9:54am On Jan 08, 2010
Poster,
u have gotten enough advice here.

the first shld be to getting a good recorded evidence, then report to the authorities or set him up threatening him with the evidence.

May God help u. But i hope u wife is a bright student cos no lecturer messes up with a bright student.

Also find out how ur wife dresses and comports herself in school. It is very impt so that she wont be the one inviting them.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by maxtop(m): 10:01am On Jan 08, 2010
hmmmn, so much trouble in this world. Maybe your wife is one of those that dress in a provoking way.Anyway,this is my advice. Make an arrangement with ur wife to meet the said lecturer @ a location and invite some people to castrate the motherf****r. Make sure everything is recorded and post it on you tube and facebook. Dnt forget to send a copt to #airaland, VC of the institution and the lecture's wife. grin grin grin
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by RiffRaff: 10:17am On Jan 08, 2010
let us teach the guy a lesson!!! cool cool
Contact me for the latestest "Magun" it a traditional jazz or juju dat kills anybody that sleeps with ur wife. that will happened after the person has penetrated her but will finsh the person of before he "Cums" inside her. wink
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by pek(m): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2010
for you to accuse the lecturer of anything, there must be evidence. wire your wife with a mic. a good camera phone can do this trick. let your wife go to him and he must implicate himself enough. then go to him to plead to him to leave your wife alone. dont threaten him. you must be diplomatic. remember, you too must be wired up. at least from there you have evidence. leave him alone for sometime, but if he continues, go to him with the evidence. remember to make duplicates and approach him with the evidence. let him know you are not willing to use them unless he forces you to.  its either he is too foolish to continue or you use the  evidence. good luck.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by megastu(m): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2010
@poster. The solution is to arrange for the lecturers kidnapping. After five days, he will learn never to near any man's wife.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by MUNEER2(m): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2010
megastu:

@poster. The solution is to arrange for the lecturers kidnapping. After five days, he will learn never to near any man's wife.
Then he would also fail the lady, and make them learn no one fuc*ks with a lecturer like that wink

Really, this kind of issues are usually double binding, you've got to sacrifice something, it now depends on you which
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by jumie(f): 11:42am On Jan 08, 2010
I believe its best you get the true picture from your wife. Does she dress provocatively? Is your wife academically sound and focussed or is she the type that parties around? I am asking these because the way she may have been presenting herself matters a lot.

No matter what, you will have to arrange to meet with the lecturer. Tell him you are the husband and you do not like the idea of him even thinking of doing such to your wife. Ask to see his immediate boss and explain to him.

You will also talk to your wife to try and be exceptional in her academics, this is so because the papers will speak for her should in case the lecturer still decides to fail her unjustly.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by airzzee(m): 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2010
dadafay:

"The truth is what your wife needs is TO STUDY HARD AND PASS ALL HER PAPERS. Lecturers can only fail marginal students; borderline students, who are hovering between a 'D' and an 'E' Grade. No lecturer can try it on an A or B student. 'De lecturer no de fear?' If you re a bright and intelligent student, lecturers will keep off your territory and look for those ne'er-do-well to sleep with."

it seems you didnt study in 9ja, if you did you wont say stuff like this. lecturers are constantly harassing female students. i tell you its a fact, i heard of a case where a lecturer i know wanted to sleep with a pregnant student that is married. its pathetic

dadafay,
Yes, I said that in the first paragraph. I studied in 9ja; other pple I know dt did well in school also studied in 9ja.

The truth is students don't want to read. They want to have their cake & eat it. They dont study, they dont attend lectures, but they want to pass. There is no short-cut to it. You either read well & pass without molestation of you use your body well. I still doubt if any lecture can score a student an A after sleeping with her.

Though, your analogy may be true with regard to a lecturer trying to sleep with pregnant/married women, my point was clear. I said that too, if you DID read my post. I also said that a serious student will never fall victim of that. Lecturers are afraid of touching intelligent students or toying with their scores. The fact is that you cannot faile an "A" student, or drag her from A to D or E. It's not possible.

You can't miss lectures, miss assignments, miss quizes, write trash in exams, then go to a lecturer's office dressing half nude, & expect the lecturer to behave like a pope. We reap what we sow. I can say it two million times; we reap what we sow! We shouldn't judge students using a bad example. The majority sadly are not a good yardstick. I speak authoritatively.

I dont intend to hurt anybody, just airing my views/opinion.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2010
SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO RUIN YOUR MARRIAGE AND THE WIFE YOU LOVE AND YOU ACT COWARDISH ? WHAT MAKES YOU A MAN, ITS THE ABILITY TO BE MAN ENOUGH IN TIMES LIKE THIS. ADULTRY IS A CRIME AGAINST THE LAW. HAVE YOUR WIFE SET A DATE, A VENUE (WHICH CAN NOT BE LECTURER'S OFFICE) AND NOTIFY GOOD POLICEMEN AND GET A LAWYER FOR FREE, I CAN VOLUNTEER IF YOU HAVE NO MONEY. ONCE THEY ENTER THE VENUE, POLICE PICK HIM UP, LAWYER CHARGES HIM TO COURT AND HE GOES TO JAIL. YOUR WIFE WILL BE DREADED IN SCHOOL AND DO NOT WORRY ABOUT HER GRADE, ALL LECTURERS WILL HATE HER BUT THEY WONT TEMPER WITH HER GRADE FOR FEAR OF UNKNOWN. BESIDES, YOU WOULD HAVE SAVED YOUR MARRIAGE AND MANHOO.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by airzzee(m): 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2010
LeoMax:

SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO RUIN YOUR MARRIAGE AND THE WIFE YOU LOVE AND YOU ACT COWARDISH ? WHAT MAKES YOU A MAN, ITS THE ABILITY TO BE MAN ENOUGH IN TIMES LIKE THIS. ADULTRY IS A CRIME AGAINST THE LAW. HAVE YOUR WIFE SET A DATE, A VENUE (WHICH CAN NOT BE LECTURER'S OFFICE) AND NOTIFY GOOD POLICEMEN AND GET A LAWYER FOR FREE, I CAN VOLUNTEER IF YOU HAVE NO MONEY. ONCE THEY ENTER THE VENUE, POLICE PICK HIM UP, LAWYER CHARGES HIM TO COURT AND HE GOES TO JAIL. YOUR WIFE WILL BE DREADED IN SCHOOL AND DO NOT WORRY ABOUT HER GRADE, ALL LECTURERS WILL HATE HER BUT THEY WONT TEMPER WITH HER GRADE FOR FEAR OF UNKNOWN. BESIDES, YOU WOULD HAVE SAVED YOUR MARRIAGE AND MANHOO.

@LeoMax
Is adultery really a crime in Nigeria? I thought it's only despoil that's a crime in 9ja. Pls, confirm that adultery is actually criminal. If it's really a crime, then the two parties in adultery are guilty. Pls, respond.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by tallgal(f): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2010
Sho!!! O ga o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed With This. Stop Given Excuses / What Is The Right Gift To Gift To My Intending In-laws? / Should Married Couple Sleep On Different Beds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.