Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife (9343 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Elbaba: 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2010
I hate stuffs like this. My girlfriend almost got raped in my presence. That would have killed me. But we came out of it. Be very diplomatic about it, play smart. Go deep into his life, find out about him, his wife his children, Meet with him for a talk. Be very smart about it, don't get angry along the way for any reason. Make him know you know his wife and kids probably his mother. Don't be threatening just promising you know use your head I know it is not easy but to save your marriage you have to. At the end offer him a gift and tell him that he should do all he can for your wife that you owe him. May God be with you!
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by YME4(m): 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2010
Oh boi eeehhh, I go show am madness. God fobid, one mugu come talk dat kind abormination 2 my pawpaw. Machi, kai. We go put leg 4 one sox.

Ala wayi asaba. Wot nonsense.

Anyway, my brother i beg pray and be diplomatic about it, I'm sure you can get to the right authorities without going overboard.

May God guide your actions.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Spyker: 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2010
(1) Set him up with a LovePeddler and get his photograph or video. Publish it on the campus
(2) Look for his wife, get her photograph, send it to him with a note that you will sleep with her or rape her if he doesn't leave other peoples wives alone.
If he has a daughter, also include them in your package. Find his sister(s) and include their name in your list of women you intend to sleep with and send to him.
(Mind you, don't use your real name)

Threaten him by writing a petition to the registrar or senate of the university against him and copy the relevant humans rights organisations. Accuse him of failing female students intentionally except they compromise themselves.

After that, if he does not stop, hire agberos to beat him up every week. Tell him to stay away from your wife (do not mention her name) and other female students otherwise you will continue to visit him with your boys.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by benuoa: 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2010
What you need to ask your wife is,
1.Does she carry herself as a married woman? i.e wearing her ring, dressing as a married woman, studying so hard on the said course?
2. Is the lecturer aware she is married if yes then is easy.

I promise you he cannot fail her intentionally, what i advise girls like this to do is to devote more time in studying the man's course so you will have no reason to meet him for anything.The last thing you will do is to threaten him because some of our lecturers are hardened.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Theblessed(f): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2010
That's quite easy but, where's the girl from Yola!  A beg, this 'Dick head'  of a lecturer needs to be taught a lesson he would remember far beyond in his grave!  Common girl, give him a taste of hell maybe he would learn to keep is dog under locks howevevr, his innocent victims I worry about!

Well Nigerians, the culture you breed/support (promiscuity) is catching up on you lot - now lecturers can't differentiate between married women and single ladies,  chei!!!
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by CrazyMan(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2010
Spyker:

(1) Set him up with a LovePeddler and get his photograph or video. Publish it on the campus
(2) Look for his wife, get her photograph, send it to him with a note that you will sleep with her or despoil her if he doesn't leave other peoples wives alone.
If he has a daughter, also include them in your package. Find his sister(s) and include their name in your list of women you intend to sleep with and send to him.
(Mind you, don't use your real name)

Threaten him by writing a petition to the registrar or senate of the university against him and copy the relevant humans rights organisations. Accuse him of failing female students intentionally except they compromise themselves.

After that, if he does not stop, hire agberos to beat him up every week. Tell him to stay away from your wife (do not mention her name) and other female students otherwise you will continue to visit him with your boys.
I agree with you here.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by baconline(m): 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2010
I had a similar case 2007,What I did was I simply made friends with most of her lecturers.Overtime if another lecturer showed interest,the ones that were close to me or just knew me always told the interested fellow to back off. I actually planned if the guy insisted to show him what I could truely do,but it never got to that
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by AMIRACH: 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2010
go meet the lecturer on one on one and talk to him like a fellow man and if he refuses report him straight to the v.c who will oversee that your wifes exams are marked by external lecturers, if all these do not work just kidnapp the lecturer chikinna!
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by henchmark: 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2010
AMIRACH:

go meet the lecturer on one on one and talk to him like a fellow man and if he refuses report him straight to the v.c who will oversee that your wifes exams are marked by external lecturers,

nice point, if it doesnt work, then let him fail her atleast after 10 years or less she will still grauduate, come to think of it where is the job after all the shit? no jpob in naija
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by goodlagos: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2010
THE LECTURER'S: PROFESSOR OLOWU, FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, DEPARTMENT OF PSYCOLOGY,
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY ILE IFE.

The man is in his sixties.

can you imaging
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by goodlagos: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2010
THE LECTURER'S NAME: PROFESSOR OLOWU, FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, DEPARTMENT OF PSYCOLOGY,

can you imaging?
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2010
well,maybe it is gud that married men have their wives victimized too.that way men will learn that you obtaining sex from a woman by force is wrong.anyways he should simply look for a top administrative official in d skool to handle d matter.at least dat's wat i did and it worked.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Carlosein(m): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2010
goodlagos:

THE LECTURER'S NAME: PROFESSOR OLOWU, FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, DEPARTMENT OF PSYCOLOGY,

can you imaging?

are you the OP?
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by emeke123(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2010
Send Oshodi boys to visit the professsor.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Vacora(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2010
I can't believe half the stuff i am reading here. There comes a time when a man has to be a man. As for me, i'll go to his office, identify myself and give him a beating within an inch of his life!! I will rain revenge, retaliation and damnation on his life and career!!  smiley
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Onwan: 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2010
@ Poster
Only ONE thing to do;

SMOKE HIM
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 09, 2010
And as for some posters on here asking the original poster to review his wife's dress code, absolute rubbish.

Even if a lady dressed scantily, the fact she's married means she's totally off limits. The issue here is a sleazebag of a lecturer, who's emotionally blackmailing one of his students. Even if the said student was dressed like a nun, he would still display his disgusting, degrading attitude. It's almost like saying if a lady gets r4ped, she deserves it, because she dressed provocatively. angry
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Ndipe(m): 1:04am On Jan 09, 2010
I think this guy is making up the story, for no man would willingly close his eyes for a moment while this travesty is about to occur.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by oseiwe(m): 1:47am On Jan 09, 2010
Make una set am up real good. One lecturer lose im job and handsomeness lyk dat for my sch. If u want to follow d steps, contact me. I love dis kain work! Lord, save his soul.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Fhemmmy: 2:23am On Jan 09, 2010
Let her record the moves and the chat of the lecturer, then, play it to the school Authority . . . .if they do nothing, i am sure there has to be some body in the Ministry of Education that will do something about it.
Or let your wife play along and cut off his dick before he is able to do jerk . . . such men needs to be taken off the street.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Builder: 9:04am On Jan 09, 2010
The lecturer wants to sleep with your wife or he wanna have sex as in bleeping her, please clarify, i get confused easily.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by otokx(m): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2010
This story is a big lie; am surprised how you all fell for it.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 09, 2010
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by lekywhite(m): 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2010
The solution is simple! Just let your wife tell him that she is HIV Positive (God Forbid) and she can just arrange a fake result to show him. I tell you the man will take his eyes off her.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2010
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by invisible2(m): 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2010
Set him up if he won't see reasons with you and if he goes on to fail your wife (make sure your wife don't fail herself) then hire some guys to work over him with some baseball bats. 10k can finish the job.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by sdbaba: 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2010
This is no big deal at all. Let your wife bluntly tell this lecturer off and let her get serious with her studies. If this lecturer fails her, let her call for her papers to be examined by an exam committee. This way, it will be obvious why the lecturer has failed her.

The main reason most people claim to fear the threats of lecturers is because they themselves don't study hard and cannot beat their chest that they pass the exams. No lecturer will ever be bold to fail a brilliant student. Imagine a situation where one does 9 courses in a semester and scores As and Bs in 8 courses and fails one? Even the HOD of that department will be curious to know what went wrong in that single course.

You as the husband don't need to visit the lecturer, if you do that you're only glorifying his stupidity and boosting his ego as an "Almighty lecturer". Just ask your wife to ignore him and go about her studies as if the "idiot" doesn't exist. Yes I call him idiot because how can he be pressurizing a married woman when 95% of the females in the school are single, is that not stupidity of the highest order? Imagine an idiot lecturing tomorrow's leaders May God help us in this country.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by hotlips: 6:27am On Jan 10, 2010
Your wife is a good woman for telling you about this matter. You should have a man to man talk with the lecturer and court his friendship. It works. Come to think of it most married women in Lagos have affairs in their offices as if they were singles and their husbands are none the wiser. Ignorance is bliss,
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by jesuseun1(m): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2010
very simple do the ff,its wisdom

1,let ur wife tak u to the lecturer,she should introduce u to him

2,become the lecturer friend,establish a relation with him.

3,u dont need to discuss the matter with him,if u do,it might turn to something else,since u dont hav any evdence,he will understand that ur wife has told u,and that was prompt the visit.

4,call and pay him visit from tyme to tyme.buy him gifts,give him ur company calender.etc

5,if possible,always drop and pick up your wife on campus.

6,lastly,warn ur wife to carry and dress like a married woman.

all these will solve the problem.his will now be afraid to sleep with his friend wife.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by webgenius(m): 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2010
It's a shame that the moral decadence in our society is increasing. If you approach a woman or lady and she says no, why not move on and ask someone else who may be interested. These guys feel that it is a right for them to sleep with every female student who crosses their path, and that no woman can say no to them and graduate. They will go to any length to achieve this and sadly even their colleagues will support them as a mark of solidarity,the leadership of the university inclusive.
If a lecturer abuses the trust the society has placed on him by entrusting young minds to him to train and mould into shining lights of the future, why should he abuse that trust to satisfy his inordinate affections and lack of self-control and be spared the sanctions of the men of goodwill in the larger community?
Those who play ball are rewarded with marks, favours, prospect of obtaining jobs, etc, those who say no and have no connections are dealt with thoroughly.
May God help us to do what is right no matter how difficult
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by stevemoj: 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2010
how ur wife dress matter a lot, dat one also can invite the lecturer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

***Home Items For Sale!!*** / Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed With This. Stop Given Excuses / Should Married Couple Sleep On Different Beds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.