Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,626 members, 7,944,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife (9345 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by coolier(f): 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2010
"As it was in the beginning, it's now and ever shall be worlds without end, Amen" wink
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by vislabraye(m): 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2010
stevemoj:

how your wife dress matter a lot, dat one also can invite the lecturer

Why should you say so? Do you think it's only loose girls or sluts who get harassed ?

@poster
You've got to confront the man and bare the risks if there are any. First meet him in person if possible, go with some elders and/or influential people. First meeting should be done peacefully. But if he remains obstinate, then go for the jugular. Make sure he regrets it. If you have good connection, use it to bring him down,
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by LuckyPilar(m): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2010
This happens a lot in the Nigerian Higher Institutions and you have to deal with it like a man. Most of the advice you've been given on this post are good but your personality will determine which ones you'll take to.
This is not a time to pray but to face this like a man. Your wife must have prayed on it be4 telling you and she probably need you to solve the problem for her. It is time for action on your part. We are in a morally bankrupt society.  Good Luck!
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by vislabraye(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2010
@poster, Is it Professor Akinsola Oluwo ? He's married to a calabar woman named Ekaette and they have 4 children. He has been professor of psychology since 1990. He's well traveled.

If such an educated man with some much achievement could do such a thing, he should be ashamed of himself. I also heard he's a polygamist
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by jesuseun1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2010
very simple do the ff,its wisdom

1,let your wife tak u to the lecturer,she should introduce u to him

2,become the lecturer friend,establish a relation with him.

3,u dont need to discuss the matter with him,if u do,it might turn to something else,since u dont hav any evdence,he will understand that your wife has told u,and that was prompt the visit.

4,call and pay him visit from tyme to tyme.buy him gifts,give him your company calender.etc

5,if possible,always drop and pick up your wife on campus.

6,lastly,warn your wife to carry and dress like a married woman.

all these will solve the problem.his will now be afraid to sleep with his friend wife.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by christilog: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2010
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife
« #31 on: January 07, 2010, 06:32 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ohhh What a sad story in our Nigeria University. However,the same problem confronted a young girl in my school a year ago but she was bold and intelligent enough to deal with this menace that has eaten deep in our society. She contacted some police officers secretly, she also accepted the deal with the lecturer to hire a hotel room for the evil act. However, the lecturer was happy that he even arrived the venue before the agreed time, both of them were inside the hotel room giggling and preparing for the action to take place. Before the action was about to start the police and security agents invaded the room and arrested the lecturer. What a big shame for the lecturer, his wife, his kids and his entire family, he was dismiss immediately from the university. @poster. You can adopt the same idea so that we can deal with all this useless lecturers .
"i support u"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed With This. Stop Given Excuses / Should Married Couple Sleep On Different Beds? / New White Baby Cot Bed for 35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.