Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,836 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:47 AM

DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments (64056 Views)

Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt / Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2017
Last Last Cuppy na your pussy go suffer am.. u wanna bang a boxer, get ready to be boxed

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 11:50am On May 01, 2017
Joshua would just lose his title the same way Anichiebe... you know the story...

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by positivelord: 11:50am On May 01, 2017
DJ Cuppy feeling like,"we can do it together"....tired of footballers.

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:51am On May 01, 2017
MissCuppy:
She too like better thing.

Are u related to dj cuppy Like the baby cuppy in the house
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by uju22(f): 11:51am On May 01, 2017
Lols, Nigerian gats no chill
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by instinctg(m): 11:51am On May 01, 2017
if the guy handle her smallie for bed ehen.....
meanwhile in other news

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 11:51am On May 01, 2017
Hmmm

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by blaqroy: 11:53am On May 01, 2017
Nigerians are no one's friend.... Someone can not feel free again

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by princessayesha(f): 11:55am On May 01, 2017
Dont mind them. If Anthony is intrested dump the other one...date him for a while before I come to get my man kiss

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by dacovajnr: 11:58am On May 01, 2017
This was actually taken long before the fight. I remember the thread made it to Fp, besides what the fuss about it gan sef undecided

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by whitebeard(m): 12:01pm On May 01, 2017
mokaflex:
Simple
really nigga

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by hokafor(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2017
I need that g wagon back, u will be hearing from my lawyers. This is obtaining by tricks.
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by eyinjuege: 12:11pm On May 01, 2017
So because she posted a picture with a world championship winner while it's hot means she's dating him or has intentions of dumping her boyfriend for him?

Somebody cannot even post pictures with celebs in peace again undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by uzoexcel(m): 12:15pm On May 01, 2017
Nigerians sha
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by ceejayluv(m): 12:18pm On May 01, 2017
She's clearly feeling tingly down there....
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by repogirl(f): 12:20pm On May 01, 2017
Lol! Nigerians are merciless
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Austinoiz(m): 12:20pm On May 01, 2017
Why this thinny gal so into well-built handsome young guys sef?
After she don suck, my brother, Anichebe's form finish, cum dump im form and his Sunderland into relegation, na im she quickly jump boat cum dey famz AJ.

Gal, freeze jare, na only u sabi chop beta meat ni.
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Fkforyou(m): 12:21pm On May 01, 2017
The time wey she for use to encourage her man now that he his down, she come dey use am dey celebrate another guy. undecided

I wonder if some people don't think undecided

After now, she go tell anichebe "baby I got your back" him to go dey smile like goat .. grin

Even if she wants to celebrate AJ, I think it's wrong timing.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Alexis11: 12:21pm On May 01, 2017
mokaflex:
Simple
The two of them are Afonja, any problem?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by najighjighpaul: 12:22pm On May 01, 2017
hahaha just saw this oh lwkm die

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Alexis11: 12:25pm On May 01, 2017
bebe2:
grin
Every one jumping on the bandwagon, Anthony Joshua is the new messiah.

I watch a documentary about him on BBC last night, and I was shock. I learnt that no success is easy, the training and hard work this guy goes thru is insane.

But the facilities he uses and management team is top notch.

He bought a car for his first trainer, The guy was just saying " shit I don't even know how to start this thing " grin. AJ is very pleasant and down to earth, very charming and funny, he laughs a lot, he trainer said he used to think AJ was on crack cocaine grin grin

Mama did a good job, so happy for him.

I don't mean to be tribalistic, but I see the hand of a Yoruba parent (Mother especially) on him when talking...... Too obvious cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by MutantMetahuman: 12:28pm On May 01, 2017
najighjighpaul:
hahaha just saw this oh lwkm die
the level of savagery in this country can sink a country
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 01, 2017
What are you saying.
IpobExposed:
I will not pity him. When they told him not of vote PDP he refused now see how their insulting him.

People just no dey hear.

Good morning Buhari
have a nice day
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by bigiyaro(m): 12:31pm On May 01, 2017
champions don't eat leftovers of relegated........
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Culin(f): 12:32pm On May 01, 2017
I don't know anything about this pic but i know anichebe will be consumed with pain right now, loosing out on next epl and your girl is hanging out and taking pictures with the new big thing. What happened to hanging out with him and showing a little support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Tedassie(m): 12:33pm On May 01, 2017
bebe2:
grin
Every one jumping on the bandwagon, Anthony Joshua is the new messiah.

I watch a documentary about him on BBC last night, and I was shock. I learnt that no success is easy, the training and hard work this guy goes thru is insane.

But the facilities he uses and management team is top notch.

He bought a car for his first trainer, The guy was just saying " shit I don't even know how to start this thing " grin. AJ is very pleasant and down to earth, very charming and funny, he laughs a lot, he trainer said he used to think AJ was on crack cocaine grin grin

Mama did a good job, so happy for him.
Awwwn,bet u could write an entire book 'bout him

Your tenses though
undecided

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Tedassie(m): 12:37pm On May 01, 2017
Tynasparks:
Nigerians got zero chill.
subzero actually

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Luciferdevil(m): 12:38pm On May 01, 2017
IpobExposed:
I will not pity him. When they told him not of vote PDP he refused now see how their insulting him.

People just no dey hear.

Good morning Buhari
have a nice day
Lol not even one like, thats to show you how stupid your comment sounds.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Tedassie(m): 12:47pm On May 01, 2017
NubiLove:
Joshua would just lose his title the same way Anichiebe... you know the story...
i tellz you....Delilahs of this world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cleavage-baring Throwback Photo Of BBNaija's Uriel Gets People Talking / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me / The Day Banky W Introduced Wizkid & Skales To Nigerians In 2010 (Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.