Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,881 members, 7,915,539 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:10 AM

DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments (64106 Views)

Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt / Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by MarieSucre(f): 10:29pm On May 01, 2017
iykebest1:
ladies self

So if we see successful man make we no snap with am. Why? We dey stop una from snapping with successful women? I'm not understanding o.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by BALLOSKI: 10:32pm On May 01, 2017
Gbemishile1:
Lol
2 fast 2furious grin grin grin grin
"too fast too furious", this tweet got me laughing.
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by phynofino: 5:54am On May 02, 2017
Culin:
I don't know anything about this pic but i know anichebe will be consumed with pain right now, loosing out on next epl and your girl is hanging out and taking pictures with the new big thing. What happened to hanging out with him and showing a little support.

Better girl,only reasonable comment
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Jammiiee(m): 3:01pm On May 02, 2017
Ahh Nigerians can frustrate one's life angry grin angry
repogirl:
Lol! Nigerians are merciless

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Rotimi16(m): 11:16pm On May 02, 2017
Jesu!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (Photos) / Nollywood Actor, Junior Pope Is Dead / The Day Banky W Introduced Wizkid & Skales To Nigerians In 2010 (Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.