Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,252 members, 7,887,728 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:57 PM

DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments (64067 Views)

Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt / Uriel Oputa Shares Photoshopped Photo With Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Elle277(f): 12:51pm On May 01, 2017
Nah only her waka come..lolz
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Tedassie(m): 12:52pm On May 01, 2017
princessayesha:
Dont mind them. If Anthony is intrested dump the other one...date him for a while before I come to get my man kiss
eww
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by yomz1e(m): 12:53pm On May 01, 2017
this picture is old, AJ had a cut upper eye during the fight, this pic clearly shows his uncut eye. So stop spreading useless rumours
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by LoveJesus87(m): 12:56pm On May 01, 2017
SmartyPants:

The girl is not fine enough for him... at all!
Even upon the make-up?
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Tedassie(m): 12:59pm On May 01, 2017
bigiyaro:
champions don't eat leftovers of relegated........
#savagery
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by sukkot: 1:01pm On May 01, 2017
efe right now

ever since anthony joshua knocked out ogbeni klishko, efes 15 minute of fame has been up

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Tedassie(m): 1:04pm On May 01, 2017
najighjighpaul:
hahaha just saw this oh lwkm die
u still dey back o,y na?
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by madjune(m): 1:05pm On May 01, 2017
No modern slay queen could be good enough for this dude.

I've followed him closely. He has one golden heart like a child and so humble and funny.

He is going to be a damn good role model in a world full of fake people, wars and turmoil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by sou1p1an0(m): 1:08pm On May 01, 2017
jus wonder if i wud ever see her real face. girls nd make up these days ehn
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Fkforyou(m): 1:11pm On May 01, 2017
Culin:
I don't know anything about this pic but i know anichebe will be consumed with pain right now, loosing out on next epl and your girl is hanging out and taking pictures with the new big thing. What happened to hanging out with him and showing a little support.

I'm glad you see it from that perspective too.

kiss

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by fullz: 1:11pm On May 01, 2017
anichebe has drilled his oil and his ship is going to relegation,.allow another vessel to load also.
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by SmartyPants(m): 1:15pm On May 01, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Even upon the make-up?

Especially because of the make-up
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by princessayesha(f): 1:28pm On May 01, 2017
Tedassie:

eww
U are obviously looking for my trouble. But you are not worth it. Happy workers day.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Tedassie(m): 1:31pm On May 01, 2017
princessayesha:

[s]U are obviously looking for my trouble. But you are not worth it[/s]. Happy workers day.
same here.
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:46pm On May 01, 2017
mokaflex:
Simple
double standards..see ur life and times below.. grin

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by lovethchioma(f): 1:48pm On May 01, 2017
Lol... somebody cannot just do anything in peace anymore. Naija I hail thee...

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by bebe2(f): 1:59pm On May 01, 2017
Tedassie:

Awwwn,bet u could write an entire book 'bout him

Your tenses though
undecided

Oh shocked

Yea, I learnt a lot about him, mostly thinking about how proud his mum would be.

I can not survive one of my sons being a boxer grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 01, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

Are u related to dj cuppy Like the baby cuppy in the house
Lolz ,No.
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by mike1994reds: 2:09pm On May 01, 2017
Alexis11:

I don't mean to be tribalistic, but I see the hand of a Yoruba parent (Mother especially) on him when talking...... Too obvious cool

Honestly i agree with you, that makes him different and special.
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 01, 2017
YelloweWest:
Seriously they would make a cute couple.

This Joshua guy is hawt!

While you guys are only seeing a fine young man who is now boxing world champion, i'm looking at 11 rounds of hot sex with multiple comprehensive orgasms cry cry cry cry kiss kiss tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by jayloms: 3:07pm On May 01, 2017
anwulica:

While you guys are only seeing a fine young man who is now boxing world champion, i'm looking at 11 rounds of hot sex with multiple comprehensive orgasms cry cry cry cry kiss kiss tongue tongue tongue

Gademnit!!! angry don't imagine it... feel it! angry PM me already cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Tedassie(m): 3:56pm On May 01, 2017
bebe2:

Oh shocked

Yea, I learnt a lot about him, mostly thinking about how proud his mum would be.

I can not survive one of my sons being a boxer grin

Sure,his mom(if alive) will be the proudest momma ever...infact,she's gonna be a celebrity mom in time to come...when the endorsements start rolling in,i bet he's gonna give momma a real treat cheesy

Ooo...the emotional upheaval sort of(for a mom especially) witnessing one's child inflicting blows and being pummeled in return,but in the end win or lose it's all for the glory...

Boxing and any other contact sports,ain't for the faint at heart though
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Tedassie(m): 4:01pm On May 01, 2017
anwulica:

Multiple orgasms...that's ur MO?

Modified:
I hate to spoil all the fun and ish,how would you react should he come out and announce to the world that he is GAY and has an affiliation with the LGBT movement?
cheesy
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by ndubueze92(m): 4:04pm On May 01, 2017
bebe2:
grin
Every one jumping on the bandwagon, Anthony Joshua is the new messiah.

I watch a documentary about him on BBC last night, and I was shock. I learnt that no success is easy, the training and hard work this guy goes thru is insane.

But the facilities he uses and management team is top notch.

He bought a car for his first trainer, The guy was just saying " shit I don't even know how to start this thing " grin. AJ is very pleasant and down to earth, very charming and funny, he laughs a lot, he trainer said he used to think AJ was on crack cocaine grin grin

Mama did a good job, so happy for him.
Good one there...... Bug he didn't grow up here!
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Tedassie(m): 4:28pm On May 01, 2017
Lol...i've got this crazy thought,with all the fanfare about this guy,i wonder how Nigerians would react should he come out one day and announce to the world that he is GAY and has an affiliation with the LGBT movement cheesy

Would Nigerians accept him for his lifestyle or just condemn/excommunicate him like we're wont to do?¿

#justathought
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 01, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Lol anichebe
hmmmm this laughter na EPIC

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by goldedprince: 6:16pm On May 01, 2017
but seriously, this girl is beginning to behave like an olosho

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 01, 2017
Lol
2 fast 2furious grin grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Tynasparks(f): 7:46pm On May 01, 2017
Tedassie:
subzero actually
lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by kabillion(m): 7:48pm On May 01, 2017
She didn't wanna get relegated to the championship but wanna escape with a pugilist champion n believe me Anichebe ain't got chance shld AJ shown interest. Anichebe self kuku ma look like a pugilist
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 8:19pm On May 01, 2017
ashewoboy:
i think he should bang her. what do you think?
same here mann
Re: DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments by BALLOSKI: 10:28pm On May 01, 2017
mokaflex:
Simple
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Day Banky W Introduced Wizkid & Skales To Nigerians In 2010 (Throwback Photo / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me / 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.