Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,985 members, 7,970,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:25 PM

4 Simple Tested Tips To Make A Nigerian Lady Fall For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Simple Tested Tips To Make A Nigerian Lady Fall For You (828 Views)

14 Secrets, How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You. / How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You Without Money / Magic Words That Can Make A Lady Fall In Love With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Simple Tested Tips To Make A Nigerian Lady Fall For You by PalmchatApp: 5:30pm On May 02, 2017
people always assume ladies are hard nuts to crack. truth is some are very impossible or almost impossible to get. You can get the lady you want with this simple tips. Ladies love to play the hard to get role and most times, guys feel they are below the league. Stress no further, try these simple tested tips.
1. Be subtle- You can't want to get a girl or lady without exhibiting some levels of romance. Some guys are so stiff necked and find it difficult expressing love. To the simplest text messages, it is difficult for some. Show you love her.

2. Be Spontaneous- Truth is ladies love to be pampered and they get tired of routines. Don't do same thing all over again. You could organize a romantic date, dinner, make dinner for her in n bed, explore new places, new styles. Go see movies together and maybe text her while she is with you. Be as pleasant as possible.

3. Be Open- Ladies love when they are with guys that make them feel comfortable. There is actually no point trying to form for a lady you are trying to get her attention. Be yourself, be honest. No faking attitudes. Don't go out of your way to please her. Don't start what you can't finish. Let her see you for who you truly are. I know some ladies prefer guys that lies and all that, but as much as possible, be real.

4. Be romantic- Gosh ladies love romance. Ladies can deal with a guy that is unnecessarily boring. A bit of romance does not kill. If she is the type that loves attention and maybe romance, touch her and make her feel happy. say sweet words to her. Many ladies are easily moved by what they hear first. Touch her heart first with gifts, nice words,

5. Pamper her- there is no crime in spoiling the lady you love. Get her gifts like chocolates, wine, perfumes, dresses, shoes and so on. If you are capable, throw her a surprise birthday party, kiss her in public, let her friends envy her. take her to a spa, let her get her nails fixed and feel good.

Re: 4 Simple Tested Tips To Make A Nigerian Lady Fall For You by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 02, 2017
Show her your car keys

1 Like

Re: 4 Simple Tested Tips To Make A Nigerian Lady Fall For You by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 02, 2017
I'm still wondering why most of u giving these tips re deliberately leaving out d most important tip of them all.
Continue shall.

1 Like

Re: 4 Simple Tested Tips To Make A Nigerian Lady Fall For You by Officialkplus(m): 5:44pm On May 02, 2017
No show her your last bank alert and pay check...
Re: 4 Simple Tested Tips To Make A Nigerian Lady Fall For You by pocohantas(f): 5:50pm On May 02, 2017
Officialkplus:
No show her your last bank alert and pay check...
uzoclinton:
Show her your car keys

Don't you guys get tired of this?
Especially when we both know lots of Nigerian guys are hustling. Some are still undergraduates, fully dependent on their parents... yet they have a girlfriend that offs pant and allows them bend her anyhow on top bed.

Let's continue deceiving ourselves grin

2 Likes

Re: 4 Simple Tested Tips To Make A Nigerian Lady Fall For You by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 02, 2017
6) show her your houses, lands, cars, money etc

7)show her your big preek
Re: 4 Simple Tested Tips To Make A Nigerian Lady Fall For You by Chibydinho(m): 6:31pm On May 02, 2017
5. Sabi bleep well well
Re: 4 Simple Tested Tips To Make A Nigerian Lady Fall For You by Tapout(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2017
pocohantas:

Don't you guys get tired of this?
Especially when we both know lots of Nigerian guys are hustling. Some are still undergraduates, fully dependent on their parents... yet they have a girlfriend that offs pant and allows them bend her anyhow on top bed.

Let's continue deceiving ourselves grin

chai baby!!! This ur write up eh.. Oya confess!! cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5246581_img20170502184142619_jpeg8355e7c21cefa442c2f9b54a592e60af
Re: 4 Simple Tested Tips To Make A Nigerian Lady Fall For You by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:47pm On May 02, 2017
See this guy sha. I tried this shid few years back, she tore me to pieces.
I hate to say this but no girl values a sissy-like man. I /learned/ it the hard way.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Sorry Honey, I Slept With Two Women Today / kkkkk / Should I Confront Her Or Nay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.