Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:43 PM

How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? (62373 Views)

I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? / "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:25am On May 04, 2017
sluvy4tune:
A man will leave his father and mother and cleave unto his wife , and the Two shall become one flesh
Over time this scripture has been proven to be so
Until you leave, you can not cleave, Period.
I am certain your sister will have no right to beat up or insult your wife in your own house even.
Give your wife some respect
what are you saying?
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by IamAirforce1: 6:28am On May 04, 2017
Go get an apartment and vacate your parents house bro.

Protect and respect your woman.

4 Likes

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by sluvy4tune(m): 6:30am On May 04, 2017
Oyind17:
what are you saying?

Its not meant for you, if you don't understand it.

Ikpoki

4 Likes

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:37am On May 04, 2017
@omron , Did u call her husband to show him everything his wife did ...Warn her husband dat next time she comes ..She would never go the same...Be prepared for her ...next time she comes..dont wait for her to start trouble...Start the trouble urself and give her the same way she gave you.At list she would respect u abit. and it will slow her down.

8 Likes

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by NnamdiN: 6:39am On May 04, 2017
Destiny resetting slap
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by eyinjuege: 6:44am On May 04, 2017
Your wife should better go and make a police report, and do it immediately.
I'm more concerned about your wife's certificates. Try and get extra copies of the wedding pictures.
That your sister is unfortunately a witch.
I won't be surprised if she's torn all your wife's certificates

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by mazimee(m): 7:07am On May 04, 2017
kaffy4tope:
Why are you still living with your mother?

You skipped the part he said his mother was living in the house alone before he moved in . She is an old woman, she needs people to be around her, she can't be left alone.

7 Likes

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nelito1472: 8:24am On May 04, 2017
Op,
1.call the husband just for him to be aware about his what is going on
2.Get her arrested for her to provide you your credentials (very Important). That is if she has not burnt them.
3.Move out of the family house cos the next time u may loose your wife.

in as much as she is your blood sister, your wife is to comes first before anybody. once you are married your partner becomes your priority.
Don't allow your sister to destroy your future. like you said, ur wife is peaceful woman and if I were u I will do anything within my power to protect my wife no matter who is involved.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by nkwuocha1: 8:30am On May 04, 2017
angry
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Philinho(m): 8:30am On May 04, 2017
let your sister go n marry n leave u alone...nonsense
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by liftedhigh: 8:31am On May 04, 2017
omron:
See how she cut her clothes with razor blade in three places when we were out of the house
Send her away, marriage is BTW wife n husband not wit family
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Flashmove: 8:32am On May 04, 2017
Brother, Am sorry for what happened, If you are not the first Born in the house, Please go and build your own how and put it gate. No one will come to your house and mess up with your wife .

Dont beat your sister because of your wife.... Sometimes women brings division in the family.

Am sorry again and beg your wife to calm down.

3 bedrooms and Parlor will be okay for you to manage.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:32am On May 04, 2017
Op, where do you live in relation to these siblings?
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:32am On May 04, 2017
alonzoiv:
Your sister is a vampire, werewolf and daredevil combined together in one, and Police cannot solve this issue. A spiritual leader will be more appropriate, even as your sister comes across as a possessed and mentally derailed/unstable person.
\

lwkmd o
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by bettercreature(m): 8:32am On May 04, 2017
Nigeria! a country where nothing is impossible grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Get your own apartment and stop complaining
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by kuntash: 8:33am On May 04, 2017
@OP,

bringing such to the public domain to seek counsel get as e be...

sharing photos too isnt too proper.

if you need to consult people for advise in instances as this... ask those qualified around u
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by bibj: 8:35am On May 04, 2017
This is sad. You need to address the issue with both parties
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by KIKIADE: 8:35am On May 04, 2017
first forget anytin call family.
leave the house first(rent a place) then take the matter to the police to collect the documents. then u can now think of the family. THAT IS THE RIGHT AND THE BEST THING ,U CAN DO

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by InvertedHammer: 8:35am On May 04, 2017
Simple solution.

She cut your clothes. She cut your wife's clothes.

You and your wife should get together and beat "rankadede barkazu aki ba "out of her.

I no sure say person don wire her serious beating before.
\

6 Likes

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by sisisioge: 8:36am On May 04, 2017
Straight to the police! Which kind babe be that? Someone needs to knock some real sense into her. What a person!

I sincerely sympathize with her husband and kids that get to live with her everyday.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Coolgent(m): 8:36am On May 04, 2017
Kondomatic:
Take the case to the police already, forget that you guys are affiliated by blood. Your house was burgled so it's just right that you report to police because you don't know where the missing items may be found.

Let them do their work.

Put a call to your sister's husband and tell him that your house was burgled and his wife is the prime suspect.

And bro, the scripture says " For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh" so let go of your mom and go get a house and build your own family with your wife.

You can visit her everyday if you're that close to her but please get your own house. There's no your way sister will come to your house to disrespect you and your wife.
Very sound advice, cos if she decided to plant the stolen credentials in a crime scene u wil be in serious trouble!
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by sunnyside16(m): 8:36am On May 04, 2017
Evil women everywhere
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by KKKWHITE(m): 8:37am On May 04, 2017
For me i think reporting the case to the police is the first process and the second stage is you need a lawyer and the last stage is she needs to be rehabilitated for psychiatric evaluation

3 Likes

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:38am On May 04, 2017
bettercreature:
Nigeria! a country where nothing is impossible grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Get your own apartment and stop complaining
angry
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Goldenheart(m): 8:38am On May 04, 2017
Lord have mercy!

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by reyscrub(m): 8:38am On May 04, 2017
Are you a husband at all or a baby father?

If you are a husband, then no one controls your home for you, not evenbyour mother, your father, pastor or any body.

Boys don't marry but man does.

If you are a husband enough, then you will not put your wife into the hand of your family neither would you put your family into your wife's hand.

Any issue or altercation arises between your wife and your family at all should be through always.

As for your sister maltreating your wife, beg your wife to forgive you that you are the one who cause her pain, then tell your parent that your sister should apologized to your wife to indicate that she wrong you and apologized to you.

If your sister refuse to respect your order, simply sanction her and put her away for a very long time from your reach.

Be man enough to stand your ground and never slow any agent to rule your home.

Protect your wife.

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by wristbangle: 8:39am On May 04, 2017
Your sister has grown strong wings which will be difficult for anyone to tame at the moment. Her disgraceful attitudes would have been put to rest if stringent measures were put in place during her childhood to curb it.

I believe you are man sir and men take logical decision when situation gets out of hand especially when it comes to protecting his family.

I will advise you to report this issue to police asap before she burns your wife certificate. If she can cut your clothes and that of your wife, she can do anything. The devil in her can even make her to kill your wife. Also, a statement should be made not to visit the family house for the main time and please kindly work on securing your own house.

After this, she needs to be bundled immediately for deliverance which ofcourse her husband should that ( except if he is not complaining, then such measure should not be taken).

OP, this is the time to man up once again. Even bible said ''The kingdom of heaven suffers violence and it needs violence men to take it by force". For peace to reign atimes, war must take place. For your sister to respect the family, temporarily become a vampire, tough thug, resolute, wilt and constant threat on her.

2 Likes

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by abescom: 8:39am On May 04, 2017
Arrest her and have her dealt with. Forget "Okun ebi" and all those rubbish they always say. If she cares at all about Okun ebi she won't do that shiit.

And to be honest you shouldn't be staying with your mom unless because of health problems. For me your sister needs to be seriously dealt with. Let her know violence is not a monopoly to any one.

I wish I am the one that it happened to. She will know she has a cooperate thug as brother. Forget the fact that she is older than you, she has overstepped her bounds. Punch senses into her ideally right in front of her husband.

3 Likes

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Bahddo(m): 8:39am On May 04, 2017
I'm sorry to say, you are a weakling and it's not because you are last born. So your sister fought your wife, broke into your room, took your wife's certificate and tore your baby's clothes, and you are here confused. Seriously?

Shame on you. You are supposed to be the lion of your family, it's protector. Looks like your wife has more balls than you. You better let her report to those who can do something about it.

Your story just dey vex me right now.

2 Likes

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by tokodekehinde(m): 8:39am On May 04, 2017
Bro it's quite easy, take her matter to God in prayer, believe God for answer to the Prayer and expect to see in a positive change in her. Only God can do what no man can do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? / How Would You Solve This Kind Of Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.