Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) (29592 Views)

Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) / Governor Tambuwal Receives Osinbajo In Sokoto (Photos) / Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:28am On May 08, 2017
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Tell them. Even d poverty strikken ones are still shouting sai baba simply because they are scared of the unknown.

Hahahhaa see someone that have been shouting hunger up and down calling someone poverty stricken haha mogbe oo..

At the bold yes we are scare of those that loot out country dry from gaining access back to power.. hahahahahha
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:28am On May 08, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Go as a vegetable, return as corned beef.

Most of your mates that said that in February where are they today?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:30am On May 08, 2017
eyeview:

The only reason why you want him to continue is purely out of tribal and religious sentiments. Not that you are at all interested in his well-being.
Am sure that if he is faced with the options to resign and live or continue as president and die, you will wish him to hold tight and die.
People like you lack objective sense of reasoning. It's usually beclouded with religious and tribal bigotry.

And i believe the only reason you want him to resign is based on tribal, Hatred and religion sentiments, I believe if it's GEJ you will not ask him to resign.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:33am On May 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Get well soon Baba, but be ready to quit in 2019

hahahah Tonye you sure say you mean that prayer?

Well no vacancy in Aso Rock in 2019 ooooo..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by BeardedMeat(m): 7:34am On May 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Most of your mates that said that in February where are they today?
He has embarked on a journey of no return. And peradventure he returns, he is coming back as Corned beef! If you can't deal with that, try hugging a very hot transformer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by tp2philike(m): 7:34am On May 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Get well soon Baba, but be ready to quit in 2019

Matured comment.
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:36am On May 08, 2017
mynd1:
Lol. funny u!

Anytime I see Buhari and osinbajo's picture laughing out loud, I see a case of two people who trust each other.

God bless them

God bless Nigeria

Baba come back better cause we love u sir!

Yes oooo enemy are trying so hard to create problem between them but they are chosen by God..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by dirtyhokage(m): 7:37am On May 08, 2017
Garrithe1st:

You may die before Buhari, you never can tell, can you??
Abiii,tell him ooo,wishing death on someone and you believe that you are a good person?I pity u

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:38am On May 08, 2017
BeardedMeat:
He has embarked on a journey of no return. And peradventure he returns, he is coming back as Corned beef! If you can't deal with that, try hugging a very hot transformer.

LOL most of your mates say more than that in February and mind they are irrelevant today and most of them self don die like fowl and Buhari is still enjoying his life by God grace hahaha..
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:41am On May 08, 2017
kaystick86:
why is Abba Kyari everywhere. Why is he surrounding the president like a bee.

Useless Cabal

Maybe you need to know the function of Chief Of Staff first..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:42am On May 08, 2017
terrence12:

And somebody will come and tell me 'the youths are the future leaders!' which youths? Your type? I pity this country, with the prospects of sharing th leadership of this nation wif you,,, I m starting to believe in Biafra

LOL and your likes are clamoring for Atiku, Sule Lamido etc, Please are they youth in your own category?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by mmb(m): 7:46am On May 08, 2017
bestpunterever:
pls don't say dat to him again, but one u av said shall be so.
to me or him?
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by kingkhan(m): 7:46am On May 08, 2017
And he looks better than you
stephleena:
the last pics,looking real bad....like hanger in a wardrobe.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by Nobody: 7:46am On May 08, 2017
if u wish him well..Karma is beside you. If u wish him bad.. Karma dey beside you... Pick ya lane...

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by FriendNG: 7:49am On May 08, 2017
shedy03:

people like you and all Hausas do not care about the country's progress. you don't care if the country is grounded as long as its your own that's on the throne.
our individual personal lives suffer when we are sick. with a sick president, the lives of over 180mil Nigerians is suffering. the sentimental ones do not care.
I tire for this country.

Abeg youself shattap.

Tell me one thing that chase to function due to Buhari ill health? is Buhari incapacitated? Do you resign because you're sick in your work place?

You must tell us, how does Buhari illness hindering the country's progress? Hasn't he transmitted power?

The sick president submitted Budget since last year but the healthy NASS are unable to clear it. Why not call for their resignation? Simply bcux u hate Buhari.

So Get This Now: It is better he died as a President than a man like you.
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by FriendNG: 7:50am On May 08, 2017
Kayrich:
If our sick President can submit 2017 budget since Dec 2016 to the NASS but supposedly our healthy Senators have been unable to pass it 5 months after. Then who is working? The Sick or the Healthy?
God will heal you MR President. Amen

You said it all.
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by LordOfNaira: 7:55am On May 08, 2017
FriendNG:

Source: Muhammadu Buhari Facebook

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1948263985453792&id=1528952840718244&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1948263985453792%3Atl_objid.1948263985453792%3Athid.1528952840718244%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1496300399%3A2303745805438396335

Long Live the President!!!

I just love my president!!! It gives me much joy writing it!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by Klins2000(m): 7:56am On May 08, 2017
mmb:
May God give Baba Buhari good gealth .

The nightmare of Igbos and Book Haram.

Wish you safe trip to London.
It is even IPOB that is giving him real nightmares.
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by BeardedMeat(m): 8:01am On May 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL most of your mates say more than that in February and mind they are irrelevant today and most of them self don die like fowl and Buhari is still enjoying his life by God grace hahaha..
You must think you are talking to a child! Which your mates? Your hero who is dying in instalment since February is almost completely spent. He has cancer, chronic ulcer and dementia. He cannot eat and drink and is fed IV grin. Was he fed IV in February? No. Was he demented in February? No. Did he go to London as a vegetable in February? No. Did he return as a vegetable? Yes. Has he gone back to London as a vegetable? Yes. Will he return as a vegetable? No. He will return as corned beef, nicely packaged in the Nigerian flag while the hoisted Nigerian flags in aso rock fly at half mast! grin

Stop crying over spilt milk! grin
Buharys faith is sealed!
BTW, is it wrong to die serving one's country?? cheesy
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by Abeyjide: 8:01am On May 08, 2017
saraki ' look looks dissapointed in the third pic on buhari health.as if he wanted it get worse.
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by LordOfNaira: 8:02am On May 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buharri I used to like you tol you killed our economy with ur shallowness ..I wish U quick and full recovery Sir

Which economy did he kill The economy that was already dead. You will all appreciate this man one day!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by Duru009(m): 8:02am On May 08, 2017
Garshyzee:
But this buhari shoes na from jalingo o grin

Presidential shoe!
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by Nellybii: 8:04am On May 08, 2017
eyeview:

The only reason why you want him to continue is purely out of tribal and religious sentiments. Not that you are at all interested in his well-being.
Am sure that if he is faced with the options to resign and live or continue as president and die, you will wish him to hold tight and die.
People like you lack objective sense of reasoning. It's usually beclouded with religious and tribal bigotry.

So you that is so detribalized, what is your reason for asking him to resign?
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:07am On May 08, 2017
BeardedMeat:
You must think you are talking to a child! Which your mates? Your hero who is dying in instalment since February is almost completely spent. He has cancer, chronic ulcer and dementia. He cannot eat and drink and is fed IV grin. Was he fed IV in February? No. Was he demented in February? No. Did he go to London as a vegetable in February? No. Did he return as a vegetable? Yes. Has he gone back to London as a vegetable? Yes. Will he return as a vegetable? No. He will return as corned beef, nicely packaged in the Nigerian flag while the hoisted Nigerian flags in aso rock fly at half mast! grin

Buharys faith is sealed!

hmmm now you have just sealed your destiny of dying before his return...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by FUSS: 8:08am On May 08, 2017
na wa o! so na every every week him want to dey go abroad for treatment?
o.k o!
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:09am On May 08, 2017
stephleena:
the last pics,looking real bad....like hanger in a wardrobe.
That hanger is your president and someone's dad, show some respect. You have never been class monitor before not to talk of lead anyone.
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by LordOfNaira: 8:14am On May 08, 2017
BeardedMeat:

Buharys faith is sealed!

Do you know what it means to declare someone a vegetable?

Do you know who a vegetable is?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by eyeview: 8:15am On May 08, 2017
Nellybii:

So you that is so detribalized, what is your reason for asking him to resign?
Simple. Health grounds. If he wasn't president, he could stay in UK close to his doctors for over one year and nobody will notice, neither will he be under any pressure to resign.
Why do you people believe that everybody who wish to resign and cater to his health is an enemy. It's not so, I voted him in 3 out of his 4 attempts
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by BeardedMeat(m): 8:22am On May 08, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Do you know what it means to declare someone a vegetable?

Do you know who a vegetable is?
Simple answer. Buhary is a vegetable!! embarassed Don't be deceived by the pose for the cameras on Friday.
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by Nobody: 8:22am On May 08, 2017
PMB is not dead yet and Osinbajo is already dressing in black angry

Osinbajo and NAss leadership are in partnership with the white imperialist who poisoned PMB in London.
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by BeardedMeat(m): 8:23am On May 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

hmmm now you have just sealed your destiny of dying before his return...
Your destiny is tied to the vegetable's. More corned beef for the burial ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:26am On May 08, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Your destiny is tied to the vegetable's. More corned beef for the burial ceremony.

The destiny of Nigeria and Nigerians it tied to him because he is the President..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Shettima Eats With Fulani Herdsmen. See Reactions (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) / Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.