Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) (29600 Views)

Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) / Governor Tambuwal Receives Osinbajo In Sokoto (Photos) / Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by Charly68: 8:26am On May 08, 2017
FriendNG:

Mr hater he won't resign, why not force him to do so. What has change since his sickness? All of you with crocodile sympathy claiming to care for his health are liars. You all want him out not because of his health.

* If it is time, resigning wouldn't stop him from dying.

* It is better you die as a president than a common civilian.

@Mbuhari: May Allah Heal You And Give You The Strength And Guidance To Make Nigeria A Better Place.
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by Charly68: 8:29am On May 08, 2017
FriendNG:

Mr hater he won't resign, why not force him to do so. What has change since his sickness? All of you with crocodile sympathy claiming to care for his health are liars. You all want him out not because of his health.

* If it is time, resigning wouldn't stop him from dying.

* It is better you die as a president than a common civilian.
@Mbuhari: May Allah Heal You And Give You The Strength And Guidance To Make Nigeria A Better Place.
My Brother,let's keep praying for the president,the yam eaters wishes shall never prevail..Those who want the man dead are simply looking for permanent solution to cover their loots ..but it will never happen as God lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by Basfaq(m): 8:37am On May 08, 2017
comshots:
Na who go come sign budget?
osinbajo
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by jollymizzle(m): 8:39am On May 08, 2017
People always say saraki is so so tall,theses pictures have convinced me
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by LordOfNaira: 8:48am On May 08, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Simple answer. Buhary is a vegetable!! embarassed Don't be deceived by the pose for the cameras on Friday.

A vegetable is brain dead (that means, officially dead, seeing how important the brain is to neurological activities). Spinal reflexes may be recorded but not complex movements as observed in those pictures. He is still able to walk and laugh and make eye movements. If he were brain dead, electrical activities in the brain would be nonexistent.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by Ishaq717(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Buhari and Osinbajo laugh them well jor, them think say you go die like foul. God pass them.

Anyway, if your health won't let you complete the race, kindly resign
same way if sickness start dy wire u...resign from ur work or drop out of schl

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by burkingx(f): 8:55am On May 08, 2017
Garshyzee:
But this buhari shoes na from jalingo o grin
.....No na from BlueLingo grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by SalamRushdie: 8:59am On May 08, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Which economy did he kill The economy that was already dead. You will all appreciate this man one day!!!

I am sorry I will never appreciate him , the days I appreciated have past and I have now studied his past so I know better..Buhari strange as it sounds is 60 percent responsible for the rot , wickedness and corruption Nigeria is today

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by mooremoney(m): 9:03am On May 08, 2017
dahaz:
He dosnt look bad as been portrayed in the media

mr president may God give you strong health to continue to pilot the country. safe trip.
are u blind or just useless? Pilot which country? If buhari is working in company, by this time haven't u must have sacked him? Nonsense
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by Klington: 9:03am On May 08, 2017
FriendNG:

Shatap that option you sighted as example is what we called super impossible. You never voted for this man, so you cannot decide that he should resign.

How can you be sympathetic to the health of a man you're wishing death and claiming crocodile tears for public display.

Resigning wouldn't stop him from dying if it is his time.

He rather die as a President than a civilian.

Tell us one single thing that chase to function due to Buhari ill health. The man Buhari has a good heart and that's why He always transmitted power to his vice when the need arises.
,,,, see how tactically u avoided his raised salient points, rather resorted to insult,,,,,,,,, you should bury ur big ugly head in shame cos the guy knocked you out completely with his naked Truth.... Tribal n religious bigot.

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by sanusikebbe(m): 9:04am On May 08, 2017
Get well soon to fulfill ur obligations. We need u.
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by LordOfNaira: 9:06am On May 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I am sorry I will never appreciate him , the days I appreciated have past and I have now studied his past so I know better..Buhari strange as it sounds is 60 percent responsible for the rot , wickedness and corruption Nigeria is today

A big lie!!! Where did you get that from?

Buhari has only been unlucky twice to inherit bad economies from terrible leaders.

First, from Shagari (who once confessed that he never wanted to be president) who seriously messed up the economy from 1979 to 1983.

Second, from GEJ (who just like Shagari, found himself in government on a platter of gold).

It is no coincidence that Buhari was president in two major recessions witnessed in Nigeria. It only showed how terrible his predecessors were in both cases.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by Klington: 9:06am On May 08, 2017
eyeview:

The only reason why you want him to continue is purely out of tribal and religious sentiments. Not that you are at all interested in his well-being.
Am sure that if he is faced with the options to resign and live or continue as president and die, you will wish him to hold tight and die.
People like you lack objective sense of reasoning. It's usually beclouded with religious and tribal bigotry.
you deserve an award cos you just knocked this wailing bigot out completely. The best counter response grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by kanayoNickel: 9:10am On May 08, 2017
eyeview:

The only reason why you want him to continue is purely out of tribal and religious sentiments. Not that you are at all interested in his well-being.
Am sure that if he is faced with the options to resign and live or continue as president and die, you will wish him to hold tight and die.
People like you lack objective sense of reasoning. It's usually beclouded with religious and tribal bigotry.

Take five bottles of Origin with Seasoned Chicken
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by LordOfNaira: 9:12am On May 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

OBJ was much blamed for our problems.

First, he made sure Shagari, a nitwit, win the 1979 election. Some oldies still don't understand why he backed Shagari against Awolowo (a more competent man) and probably rigged the outcome in favour of Shagari.

Second, he backed Yar'Adua, an obviously sick man, to replace him in 2007.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by Abdul124(m): 9:20am On May 08, 2017
FriendNG:

Source: Muhammadu Buhari Facebook

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1948263985453792&id=1528952840718244&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1948263985453792%3Atl_objid.1948263985453792%3Athid.1528952840718244%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1496300399%3A2303745805438396335

wonna no think say it's his old pic dat dey do upload.
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by chimauk(m): 9:35am On May 08, 2017
agbangam:

U guys are funny sha, cos he is sick so he must resign. I guess u are working, pls anytime u fall ill kindly write ur resignation letter to ur boss. Tell him u no longer want to work. Very wicked set of pple (IPobiafraud). U guys can just talk anyhow and filled with hatred plus useless sentiment. is PMB bedridden? Is he being aided to walk? Does he have a Stroke or is PMB case dat of Yaradua? Even wit his state of health PMB is far better than ur Hero d IB (Mr Stealing is not Corruption) and by God's grace PMB will be back stronger n better to see thru his God given mandate.
oga Pls shut up if u don't have anything reasonable to say. He can't rule while he's sick. Though I wish him good health
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by Garshyzee(m): 10:11am On May 08, 2017
jboixxx:

I think se na only me see am o, but it fit be $1million shoe, as some people do claim..
Ahahhahaha. I need dat shoe as xmas gift...
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by Garshyzee(m): 10:13am On May 08, 2017
seguno2:

Maybe he came straight from his treatment bed and forgot to change the clinic shoes.
The three imported oyinbo doctors may have been pumping him silly with steroids.
But buhari is sick seriously oo.. Look at his appearance sef... Floppy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by SalamRushdie: 10:22am On May 08, 2017
LordOfNaira:

A big lie!!! Where did you get that from?

Buhari has only been unlucky twice to inherit bad economies from terrible leaders.

First, from Shagari (who once confessed that he never wanted to be president) who seriously messed up the economy from 1979 to 1983.

Second, from GEJ (who just like Shagari, found himself in government on a platter of gold).

It is no coincidence that Buhari was president in two major recessions witnessed in Nigeria. It only showed how terrible his predecessors were in both cases.

Even if you give Buhsri the current swedish healthy economy he will put them in a recession in months ..Kiss the truth that man has a very poor thought process that can only make things worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by LordOfNaira: 10:29am On May 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Even if you give Buhsri the current swedish healthy economy he will put them in a recession in months ..Kiss the truth that man has a very poor thought process that can only make things worse

Bring Obama to govern Nigeria and he would struggle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by bestpunterever: 10:31am On May 08, 2017
mmb:
to me or him?
to him, the hater
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by ephi123(f): 11:36am On May 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yep. If in two years, he can successfully run down the Nigerian economy at this fast rate - basically repeating history, that says it all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by froshhomie(m): 1:15pm On May 08, 2017
Garshyzee:
But this buhari shoes na from jalingo o grin

Lmaoooo man u won't kill me
Lmaoo
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by BeardedMeat(m): 1:47pm On May 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

The destiny of Nigeria and Nigerians it tied to him because he is the President..
GOD FORBID!! And even if it were so, that's the more reason why he has to give him way with his badluck head.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:31pm On May 08, 2017
BeardedMeat:
GOD FORBID!! And even if it were so, that's the more reason why he has to give him way with his badluck head.

You can relocate to Gambia or otherwise use the lagoon..
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by ItsTutsi(m): 3:48pm On May 08, 2017
not bad for a 74yr old person,while ur out there looking like an anorexic patient..all the nutrients be going to ur forehead
stephleena:
the last pics,looking real bad....like hanger in a wardrobe.
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by ItsTutsi(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2017
Get the Bleep outta here,at of all the atrocities ur so called hero goodluck do,did he resign?,u dont have a say,ur 5% vote didnt get him there..so u better take a chill pill till 2019
eyeview:
Why can't someone advise this man to resign and go live a peaceful life near his doctors. Why are we afraid of saying the truth? It's obvious he can't continue any longer.
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by 989900: 3:54pm On May 08, 2017
He looks better in these pics.

Faces I hate seeing: 'Cabal Kyari', 'Sarathief', 'Dogogoro'.
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by dahaz(m): 4:22pm On May 08, 2017
mooremoney:

are u blind or just useless? Pilot which country? If buhari is working in company, by this time haven't u must have sacked him? Nonsense
pls tell me apart from the economy, what is not working right?
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by BeardedMeat(m): 4:28pm On May 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You can relocate to Gambia or otherwise use the lagoon..
Pls go and mourn your dead

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:32pm On May 08, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Pls go and mourn your dead

Your people should planing to mourn your already..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Buhari Is Lifeless': Presidency, US Embassy Silent On Trump's Comment / South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets / Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.