Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) (29596 Views)

Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) / Governor Tambuwal Receives Osinbajo In Sokoto (Photos) / Umahi Receives Osinbajo As He Lands In Ebonyi For Wedding Of Buhari's Aide (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by mooremoney(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2017
dahaz:
pls tell me apart from the economy, what is not working right?
U asked that question, when economy is not working, what will work?
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by mooremoney(m): 5:34pm On May 08, 2017
dahaz:
pls tell me apart from the economy, what is not working right?
U asked that question, when economy is not working, what will work?
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by able20(m): 5:45pm On May 08, 2017
mmb:
May God give Baba Buhari good gealth .

The nightmare of Igbos and Book Haram.

Wish you safe trip to London.
My concern is that nothing should happen to buhari, becos I don't want any Gworo teeth Fulani man to take Aisha away
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by kunlexy1759(m): 6:42pm On May 08, 2017
FriendNG:

Mr hater he won't resign, why not force him to do so. What has change since his sickness? All of you with crocodile sympathy claiming to care for his health are liars. You all want him out not because of his health.

* If it is time, resigning wouldn't stop him from dying.

* It is better you die as a president than a common civilian.

@Mbuhari: May Allah Heal You And Give You The Strength And Guidance To Make Nigeria A Better Place.
amen to ur prayers.
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by ItsTutsi(m): 11:22pm On May 08, 2017
Na only the forehead u go see
SillyMods:

Show us your father's photo make we judge am.
Re: Buhari Receives Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara Ahead Of His Trip (pics) by ItsTutsi(m): 11:41pm On May 08, 2017
Ameen
mynd1:
Dear Mr president, as u are about to embark on this journey, may the good lord be with u!

Amin!

God bless u sir

God bless Nigeria

Get well soon Mr president

Allah kara lafiya!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) / Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso / 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Presidency, US Embassy Silent On Trump's Comment

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.