Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,009 members, 7,919,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 01:12 AM

My Girlfriend About To Marry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend About To Marry. (877 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend About To Marry. by Subkid(m): 11:05pm On May 07, 2017
Though am very far from getting married, but my girlfriend told me today that someone ask her hand in marriage, i fainted when i heard the news. She has been pleading me not to change my mind from her that she loves very much which she do though i do love her too. She even go far to tell me how she wish she was under 20 girl, But my people am very weak my emotion cant stand this, please how can i handle dis situation.
Re: My Girlfriend About To Marry. by dacovajnr: 11:06pm On May 07, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend About To Marry. by Fernandowski(m): 11:08pm On May 07, 2017
listen to 'see you again by Wiz Khalifa '

you will get better

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend About To Marry. by sinaj(f): 11:08pm On May 07, 2017
Funny kid grin
Re: My Girlfriend About To Marry. by SirL0neWolf(m): 11:09pm On May 07, 2017
Arranged marriage
Re: My Girlfriend About To Marry. by evanscheck(m): 11:09pm On May 07, 2017
Bros be happy for her .. It is nt easy ..infact wish her well and get the hell out of her mind ..u are nt ready but she is ready so don't stand in her way

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend About To Marry. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:11pm On May 07, 2017
The important question is did she accept it?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend About To Marry. by ojun50(m): 11:13pm On May 07, 2017
Sorry oh
Re: My Girlfriend About To Marry. by Badgers14: 11:24pm On May 07, 2017
Subkid:
Though am very far from getting married, but my girlfriend told me today that someone ask her hand in marriage, i fainted when i heard the news. She has been pleading me not to change my mind from her that she loves very much which she do though i do love her too. She even go far to tell me how she wish she was under 20 girl, But my people am very weak my emotion cant stand this, please how can i handle dis situation.

She just told you to get ya $hit together.

Basically saying, if you are not ready to settle down, she is ready to move on.

One advise though, remember it's rare to come by good women these days.. Check ya sef if you could take her home but please don't hold her to a stand still if you can't.

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend About To Marry. by lalanice(f): 11:24pm On May 07, 2017
seems like most of you story tellers on romance section had thesame English teacher

Wish her well, if she accepts or want to accept the proposal.
Re: My Girlfriend About To Marry. by dacblogger: 11:26pm On May 07, 2017
Let her be since you are not ready...
Re: My Girlfriend About To Marry. by stacyadams: 11:27pm On May 07, 2017
grin grin wish her well and move on,,had same issues grin grin what can i do??i smoke my shit and move on..i miss her too grin
Re: My Girlfriend About To Marry. by Akinwale14(m): 11:35pm On May 07, 2017
Subkid:
U sure say u get girlfriend
Re: My Girlfriend About To Marry. by sleeknick: 11:40pm On May 07, 2017
Cut ur preek... Everything will be alright. Just cut it

Re: My Girlfriend About To Marry. by McBrooklyn(m): 11:46pm On May 07, 2017
cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend About To Marry. by Akinwale14(m): 11:46pm On May 07, 2017
sleeknick:
Cut ur preek... Everything will be alright. Just cut it
U too wicked u no wish am well at all,if he cut his dick he no go fit Bleep his fellow kids again nah
Re: My Girlfriend About To Marry. by Victornezzar: 4:07am On May 08, 2017
Bros i no get u oo
Support d wedding
den wen d day comes......eat like a mad man.....even carry take away go home
As for me.....i can't fully commit myself 2 a gal 2 avoid stories dat touch
u could av dated a gal wen ur close 2 marriage nd u will be happy.....wat u need now is a fvuk mate

(1) (Reply)

Man Fails To Recommend Friend For 'something' Because His Tweets Were Offensive / Have U Ever Wondered Why Arrogant People Are Arrogant? / Singapore Man Shocked After Unknowingly Sleeping With His Biological Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.