Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Where Are The Girls To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Girls To Marry? (2099 Views)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Girls To Marry? by olorunoba(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2010
Men i have search every where where are the decent,God fearing,Beautifull nigeria women.
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by mamagee3(f): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2010
Pray to God and you'll find one. wink
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by jenibayo(f): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2010
mama-gee:

Pray to God and you'll find one. wink

Prayer is de key to everything in life ok.
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by invisible2(m): 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2010
There are too many good girls to marry only that men look for perfection and end up getting the worst babes. The best wife materials are those girls that are not too pretty, not too smart, not too confident but hardworking. They are near you, everywhere, work on yourself first. "Finding a good wife is not nearly as important as being a good man"
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by hbabe(f): 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2010
Invisible, so any girl who is too pretty, too smart and too confident is not a good wife material? Hmmmm!

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by invisible2(m): 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2010
@hbabe, most pretty girls are too full of themselves to be humble in marriages, most smart girls are too assertive to be meek in marriages, the good ones are too few. But by and large, good girls are out there, only that men keep weighing beuty against performance.
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by hbabe(f): 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2010
Then you should rephrase your post to read that girls who are full of themselves and who are too assertive don't make good wife material IN YOUR OPINION! Your earlier post is misleading.
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by invisible2(m): 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2010
Is it only in my opinion only?
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by Jaideyone(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2010
invisible is right
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by hbabe(f): 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2010
Hmmmm! I have been out numbered so I will just watch the thread henceforth. But I do know so many pretty girls who are not carried away by their beauty, some not to pretty ones who are puffed up by some natural 'assets' they possess, some very smart ones who are meek and some 'olodos' who are not meek. The thread is even meant for guys anyway.
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by tngtech(m): 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2010
olorunoba:

Men i have search every where where are the decent,God fearing,Beautifull nigeria women.

Answer: they are here on nairaland, just be patience, grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2010
Nairaland? I beg me sef i need one sharp sharp for urgent marriage ASAP
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by invisible2(m): 12:08am On Jan 10, 2010
@hbabe, I have watched pretty babes too closely, peharps too close for comfort. When a girl is very good to look at, she will, from 6 years notice that all eyez are on her, everyone is nice to her and every door will open for her. She grows up feeling so important that it will become a crime to treat her differntly just because you married her. She also knows that if she leaves any relationship, more men will still fall for her so she will like her rules to be law. I know very pretty girls that have been married to more than two men and a third is making plans now to carry the traditional wine, again!
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by H2O2: 12:47am On Jan 10, 2010
I would like to know where they are too.
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by jenibayo(f): 12:49am On Jan 10, 2010
H2O2:

I would like to know where they are too.

Wait they are comin.
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by H2O2: 12:51am On Jan 10, 2010
excuse me? don't be mad 'cos you're not one of them.
ale ariwo is coming for you.
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by jenibayo(f): 12:55am On Jan 10, 2010
H2O2:

excuse me? don't be mad 'cos you're not one of them.
ale ariwo is coming for you.

Was sagen Sie
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by H2O2: 12:56am On Jan 10, 2010
jenibayo:

Was sagen Sie
vaffanculo
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by jenibayo(f): 12:58am On Jan 10, 2010
H2O2:

vaffanculo

Du bist dumm.
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by H2O2: 1:01am On Jan 10, 2010
jenibayo:

Du bist dumm.
ta gueule
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by jenibayo(f): 1:02am On Jan 10, 2010
H2O2:

ta gueule

Arschloch
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by H2O2: 1:05am On Jan 10, 2010
jenibayo:

Arschloch
casse toi buzzard.

@topic
the hooker in jenibayo's profile isn't one of them, i hope.
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by jenibayo(f): 1:06am On Jan 10, 2010
meannin
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by H2O2: 1:08am On Jan 10, 2010
meaning hookers aren't marriage material tongue
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by jenibayo(f): 1:09am On Jan 10, 2010
Du bist faul Ziege tongue tongue tongue
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by H2O2: 1:11am On Jan 10, 2010
nique ta mere

@ topic
seriously, where are they
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by jenibayo(f): 1:13am On Jan 10, 2010
Ok u have won, 10,000 naira is comin to ur way say Amen.
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by Kunbee: 1:15am On Jan 10, 2010
They are in the evil forest
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2010
it's not all pretty,smart n successful galz dat r arrogant,men only have dat feeling cos dey r afraid dat their 'ego'might be tampered with.there are quite a number of pretty,smart n successful women dat r married n remain humble though many times d outward appearance might luk arrogant but moving close 2 dem u realise d arrogant luk fades away so d arrogant thingy is just on d face value
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2010
kulyie:

it's not all pretty,smart n successful galz dat r arrogant,men only have dat feeling cos dey r afraid dat their 'ego'might be tampered with.there are quite a number of pretty,smart n successful women dat r married n remain humble though many times d outward appearance might luk arrogant but moving close 2 dem u realise d arrogant luk fades away so d arrogant thingy is just on d face value
Egggggggggxactly, there are single beautiful humble ladies out there, but guys are quite intimidated. Get out there guys and if you like a girl go for it. smiley
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by H2O2: 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2010
kulyie:

guys are avid shoppers when it comes to gunning for babes.
niggaz just don't like what they see. the career babes are more arrogant than humble. finito!
Re: Where Are The Girls To Marry? by deji2009(m): 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2010
invisible!:

There are too many good girls to marry only that men look for perfection and end up getting the worst babes. The best wife materials are those girls that are not too pretty, not too smart, not too confident but hardworking. They are near you, everywhere, work on yourself first. "Finding a good wife is not nearly as important as being a good man"

Applause

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajepako Girls Na Dem Dey Form Pass / Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day? / Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.