Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,771 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:34 AM

She Is Drivng Me Crazy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Drivng Me Crazy (716 Views)

My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! / She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help / Call Me Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Drivng Me Crazy by infobut(m): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2010
There is this girl i am planning to date but she would not tell me if she has a boyfriend and some important stuffs but we normally have a good communication whenever i call her.My problem is i have not officialy asked her out because i really want to acertain if she is ready for a relationship .Again she seems to be obseesed with reading i really don't want to be seen as a distraction especially since i value reading myself.So what do i do shoud i give it a try or just let her be?
Re: She Is Drivng Me Crazy by freecocoa(f): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2010
is there any law that says people who love reading can't be in reletionships?
Re: She Is Drivng Me Crazy by tammyswits(f): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2010
If you genuinely like her and she does too, you guys will work out somethin that works for both you!
Re: She Is Drivng Me Crazy by infobut(m): 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2010
Thanks just needed a push and i just got it from the right gender too.
Re: She Is Drivng Me Crazy by Pweety4me(f): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2010
Gosh!y r u tryna confusing urself? undecided
Re: She Is Drivng Me Crazy by tammyswits(f): 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2010
@pweety, all this love shit is always confusing, let him go with the flow!
Re: She Is Drivng Me Crazy by tngtech(m): 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2010
@topic

are you really crazy, grin grin grin
Re: She Is Drivng Me Crazy by r231(m): 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2010
give it a try if you don't tell her your mind how do you expect her to know
Re: She Is Drivng Me Crazy by jenibayo(f): 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2010
Tell her ur mind.
Re: She Is Drivng Me Crazy by spawnx: 12:40am On Jan 11, 2010
More like YOU ARE DRIVING YOURSELF CRAZY. She don't even know ur feelings, KAPISH grin
Re: She Is Drivng Me Crazy by mamagee3(f): 12:49am On Jan 11, 2010
If she drives you crazy, you make her feel warm. wink
Re: She Is Drivng Me Crazy by Hanoobaba(m): 4:27am On Jan 11, 2010
Wetin we no go see for NL. Before, it was a girl that said 'he is driving me crazy', now it is a guy that a girl is driving. My word of advice, if you are going insane truely, go to the nearest psychriatic hospital. Shior
Re: She Is Drivng Me Crazy by infobut(m): 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2010
I have heard you all.It's a forum everybody is alowed t say whatever he or she wants to say,it's left to me to choose which i have to follow.All the same thanks to everyone.
Re: She Is Drivng Me Crazy by Alxmyr(m): 12:03am On Jan 12, 2010
No liver.
No courage.
Dude won't admit being chicken-livered
Do you want NLanders to toast her for you?

(1) (Reply)

Dose This Girl Like Me / Whats Wrong With Falling In Love In 10 Seconds? / Wat Happens If Ur Friend Comes Between U Nd Ur Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.