Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,527 members, 7,937,496 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

Infidelity In A New Marriage - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Infidelity In A New Marriage (9946 Views)

Preventing Infidelity In Your Marriage / Causes Of Infidelity In Marriages / What Drives Infidelity In Married Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by oyinyechi(f): 10:24am On Jan 14, 2010
Hello @ poster
My candid advice will be 2 seek d face of God concerning Ur marriage
calling it a quit is not d best for u.
Firstly try and be a friend 2 Ur wife,Ur friend will tell u her deepest secret.
Tell her how u feel or feeling when d opportunity presents itself.
but please RELAX and ENJOY dis weekend with her. Forget about d problem at hand
@ least for dis wk-end.
4 Ur marriage any marriage 2 be successful.time,patience,forgiveness and love is essential.
Above all GOD'S thought 2wards U n Ur marriage is good.pls seek Him n be PRAYERFUL.

ALL D BEST.
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by otukpo(f): 11:22am On Jan 14, 2010
agabaI23:

You just called another girl babe lipsrsealed make she no hear am!

Una no go kill person for this Nairaland smiley smiley.

The poster is trying to calm down and face his challenges like a man he is.
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by Ojumiii(m): 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2010
@poster
i do wish i can each you parsonally,

you have failed the first instance, so don't fail in the second instants,

1 anything you say now to her, already has an answer.
2 be nice and gentle to control your emotion, so that she can loosen her defence.
3 then play a detective, a very good n brave one, because women are very hard to catch red-handed.
4 follow your instinct at anytime, trust me u'll catch her red-handed.

I have onetime be in this type of mess b4, each time i complain nobody believe me, all they say is that I'm too jealous, until i have a
concrete evidence, and all they have to say is that they never know it was this bad

One thing is that she is cheating on you, but you need a good point to present your case, otherwise you'll end up been the bad guy.
if that is established kick her out, otherwise you'll end up training someone child,
what is the use of adulteress, you deserve better, she as been into it be for you both got married, is just that, you've not been too smart enough to know,

i feel for you ooo, is not easy, i know the tast, its bitter
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by BABYBOY10: 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2010
just take to the advice and do your investigation to see that the arguement ure filling are true or else u might be the one to be blamed.

Peace be with you.
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by Greatman2: 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2010
You want to catch her, very simple. Pay her a surprise visit and bring up the phone issue. Let her explain why only 2 contacts on that phone and why is the phone hidden. Let her call the numbers in your presence preferable in the cool evening on weekends place the phone on speakers. The first response from the recievers end will tell you all you need. I hope this helps.
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by agabaI23(m): 12:06am On Jan 15, 2010
otukpo:

Una no go kill person for this Nairaland smiley smiley.

The poster is trying to calm down and face his challenges like a man he is.

With another woman?
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by Odunnu: 6:29am On Jan 15, 2010
Hmm,i'v followd ds post 4a whyl nw.Indid I like d trend of tots here.But I hv a question for d POSTER,who found ur wife 4u?as in,did u do d toastin,baitin etc all by ur self? Or did an uncle,mother of friend speak on ur behalf?
I ask bcz if u did ur thing urself,if u found her urself,thr shd be a vry gud rapport btw both of u b4 u said 'I do',kant believ u had d tot of ur woman undr d naked body of a man all thru ur honeymoon yet kept calm!
I'l advice u confront her heads on,bt nt on d fone,when she comes around,watch her reaction.Tell her u saw the fone,u called d numbrz outta curiousity.If she picks a fyt,u knw what 2do,bt whatevr u do,plz dnt cheat on her.2 wrongs dnt make rite
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by Bokoharam: 8:04am On Jan 15, 2010
Ojumiii:

@poster
i do wish i can each you parsonally,

you have failed the first instance, so don't fail in the second instants,

1 anything you say now to her, already has an answer.
2 be nice and gentle to control your emotion, so that she can loosen her defence.
3 then play a detective, a very good n brave one, because women are very hard to catch red-handed.
4 follow your instinct at anytime, trust me u'll catch her red-handed.

I have onetime be in this type of mess b4, each time i complain nobody believe me, all they say is that I'm too jealous, until i have a
concrete evidence, and all they have to say is that they never know it was this bad

One thing is that she is cheating on you, but you need a good point to present your case, otherwise you'll end up been the bad guy.
if that is established kick her out, otherwise you'll end up training someone child,
what is the use of adulteress, you deserve better, she as been into it be for you both got married, is just that, you've not been too smart enough to know,

i feel for you ooo, is not easy, i know the tast, its bitter

@Ojumiii
Thank u so much. u understnd it. Below are the posts I sent advising the guy, similar to what u advocate. It has passed "abeg matter." She must have a ready defence by now, so let babyboy play the fool and catch her red-handed.

Bokoharam « #89 on: Today at 07:50:18 AM »

@poster

You had an opportunity to actually discover whether or not your wife was cheating, but u misused it. Out of your stupidity, impatience & naivity, u spoiled the show. (I dont mean any harm)

Next, time, pretend u never saw the phone, build FBI/CIA kind of surveillance around her & the phone, smoke out the culprits, and even catch them red-handed. Lack of maturity & patience is your problem. U may not have a "next time" after all. B/c if truly she did that, she will never make such a mistake again.

My advice:

- pretend as if nothing happnd;

- apologise for accusing her wrongfully;

- lay ambush,

- mount tiny surveliance camera in your house if u can afford it;

- if she drives, instal a tiny CCTV/recoding device without her knowledge/suspicion. These gadgets are everywhere but a little expensive. Some are kept in wall clocks, while some hide perfectly inside or around picture frames.

- If u have a laptop with webcam, deliberately leave it on and use the video or voice recorder to do the job, but this can be easily discovered.

- If u drive, try to pack outside at times, and wallk into your house unexpected; then pay more attention to body language, & sudden phone cuts, or silence after convesations on phone.

- If she stays home, return in odd times & watch; u must learn a bit of psychology here

- Be sincere in your dealings with here; never betray any feeling of suspicion

I can tell u that d trust is 90% eroded, & u need to know who you married & what u ve got your self into.

Meanwhile, though chances are remote, she could also be innocent anyway. Although we are no God, but God has aided us with such equipment that I ve mentioned for you. Since here is not US where u can employ d services of CHEATERS to unravel the mystery, u ve got to do it yourself, using my advice.

CAVEAT: I hope she is on NL b/c she too will have taken cover.

Mail me personally (email) for more. But, I tell u, if u take my advice & execute it perfectly, u will be a man, Babyboy.

Bokoharam « #140 on: January 13, 2010, 01:22 PM »

I sent u the earlier comment. I havel also read your comments including the one above. But, I dont think I got the type of job she does.

It appears she has been away from you, even while u were dating/courting. But, I tell u, there is more to be unravelled that one can imagine here.

While people are advising that u confront her headlong, I still maintain dt u watch clearly the type of person u married, giving that both of u may not have known each other well before now. Mayb, u married a young girl residing where she grew up & works while you seeking out your liveliness in Lagos.

U need to know-your-wife (KYW)!!! I still advise u do that discretely.

What many people do not know is that only a dumb girl would not have a clever answer to give when u ask her about the phone and the numbers therein. Simple answers: my girlfriend's phone, a cousin's, a colleague's, a neighbour's, a roommate's, etc. That is of no use. It is only movies that a wife would start crying & confessing when such questions are asked. She knows it is a life-&-death I mean, make-or-mar situation, and she would be desperate to cover her ploy.

Employ the FBI surveillance tactics and nail her. Talking it over will make a hardened criminal 'born-again,' only to pull wool over your eyes, and be sleeping with even your bestman.

Remember, I said, there is no 100% guarantee that she's cheating on you. But in this case, somthing is fishy, I can tell u. Now that you have the SIM card number, let c whether your wife will hide it. If I were to be d one here, I would keep silent and first watch her disposition/psychology. Will she throw away the phone? Will she raise up the issue again by herself?

It appears u are not close to your wife?

I think d babyboy has to b v/ careful. He might even lose his life if he decides to confront her headlong (like pple are suggesting). Ladies marry for difft reasons, not necessarily love. Mayb, she doesnt love the husb but loves another person, just answering his name & marking time for whatever she is waiting for. If the criminal can have the guts to complain & the wife quickly warns him, something is happening. Babyboy, beware.
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by BOLLIEE: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2010
One thing that is happen now about marriage is that i want to marry all my friends are married, the next thing is to jump to the available one , NO LOVE , NO CARE, NO TRUST, NO PASSION at the end they will discover that the real affection is not there and started have extramarital relationship.

But if what you are thinking is true cal her and talk to her sense, make sure you guys stay together distance sometime affect marriage.
Rember FOR BETTER FOR WORSE
GOD HELP YOU
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by harakiri(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2010
@Post

If this is not a tales by moonlight story then it's obvious she's playing you.First of all, this is a MARRIAGE we are talking about NOT a dating relationship.Don't let all these "westernized" comments on here deceive you.The same guys on here talking about a subtle approach/pray to God bla bla bla nonsense are the same people that will be ready to behead their wives if such happens to them.You should have tackled this problem at the earlier stages and called her to book.If you haven't done this, then better do.Find out who the hell those guys are.Find out how deep her relationship with them is.Find out what devil made her have the audacity to hide a phone from you.Don't take any prisoners.If she doesn't meet up to par, keep her to the curb and FAST! ! !

The last thing you need is having heart ache anytime you travel or leave the house. . .not knowing who is boinking your wife behind your back.She obviously has something to hide.Don't let it go beyond this.If she has started playing games this early in the relationship, think about the next 20 years.

Nuff said!
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by lyfe(m): 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2010
ofokaofoki:

@poster u dont have sense! what did u do wit your former girlfriends ?
your wife had boyfriends before she married you and apparently she is not ready to let them go for marriage sake,, those men are fuxkking her good, after fuxkking her real good , they will still give her money,
nigerian girls are not fools , they have more sense than nigerian men ,
my advise for u , get urself like 3 or 4 girlfriends and let the cheating game begin , you are going to be a fool if u dont cheat too cuzz in modern marriages people still keep their old relationships,
ask anybody except they want to lie to u !!! about 90% of married couples still have old gurlfriends and boyfriends which they fuxkk well well.!
I quite agree with ur statistics but getting 3,4 Gfs won't solve the problem on ground.
That is why I suggest guys shd get married to girls they trust and ones with little history(of 2,3 exes and not more). or else she will still be screwing her ex(es).
My suggestion Never expect to hear 100% truth from her if you confront her and force her to confess. Jst gather the necessary facts as weapon before taken any silly action.
What kind of phone does she use, Let me know I can get you a software that secretly records all conversations without her consent. and u can play back l8er.hit me 08067642345
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by tEsLim(m): 1:00am On Jan 16, 2010
Bro I have pre notions about bank marketers. I can't marry female marketers !!!!. They sell the real thing along with whatever they're meant to be selling sad. Art of persuasion ++.

Well marriage na tough thing. I'm in a strong thing too just like you. You have to think very well yourself and dont let anybody tell you this is the way out. Its only you that know which way. Cos she could mean everything to you regardless if she's cheating. I know men that dont care if their wives are cheating they got mad love for their wives that they can't even notice shit.

If you cant tolerate a cheating woman let her go now before kids come in play. My shit is tough now because I got kids else. Fucking hell I dont believe in marriage. I swear down immediately my kids get to university and leave the house their mom is in trouble cheesy , I'll get me a private home somewhere or just keep traveling on vacations and spend 11months away yearly.

Women cheat; men cheat. Get your game together. Marriage doesn't change nothing but her surname. And you'll have to keep thinking about shit like this till you run mad and your level of paranoia gets crazy. imagine someone already advicing you on installing cameras can you see you will become a mad man real soon.l And I can tell you probably still be a young man right now. lol. Live life and enjoy yourself. Who's gonna cheat is gonna cheat. If you love her and can cope with her shit you can stay in the marriage , but just keep your guards up to minimize how she does her game. Real talk. One day you will find yourself derail and f*ck other women, and later still come back to your loving wife smiley , cos she's the one you chose to setup a family with. The other ones you just wanna get good f*ck from. Its purpose. Setup family !!! remember?

Some people talking shit her have never been in a steady relationship not to talk of marriage. Focus on your life , money, success, good sex and other adventures.

Dont become a stalker, little things can change your life. If you love her you will learn to tweak her a little and cope with her. Else just let her go straight up. Kids are toughest part of this shit. When they come fucking hell even if she sleeps with 1million men out there and you love your kids you wont be able to do jack. Its tough job being a single dad , I've seen both sides.

In NIgeria of today this babes dont love us, they like our money, cars, security we provide, free house, and saving them the shame of their family casting them out. She only knows the reason she's married to you. And probably she's been cheating while you guys are dating and couldn't just tell you to your face that you are such a looser in bed. And she had to fix up the satisfaction from outside. She could have done it outta pitty for you lol. Many shit. By the way check yourself , you really giving it to her or you just do 1minute man , ? For real many men think they got game remember women take fucking long to cum? Mine takes 15 mins to get started and atleast another 40 mins of continuous pounding before she could get there. I hate the job; because now I have to do it like everyday sad. But I just do it like Nike. She's always thankful though. wink , At one time in my life I lost total interest in sex because it will get boring too after some years with same woman. Then maybe little break will help here and there.

Damn I wrote lotta shit. I ain't high , just bored today.
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by ofegge73(m): 4:21am On Jan 18, 2010
MY BROTHER,.UR WIFE IS CHEATING ON YOU AND SHE WONT STOP.
SOME WOMEN ARE SHORTSIGHTED
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by ofegge73(m): 4:23am On Jan 18, 2010
MY BROTHER,UR WIFE IS CHEATING ON YOU AND SHE WONT STOP.
SOME WOMEN ARE SHORTSIGHTED
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by SALady(f): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2010
tEsLim:

Bro I have pre notions about bank marketers. I can't marry female marketers !!!!. They sell the real thing along with whatever they're meant to be selling sad. Art of persuasion ++.

Well marriage na tough thing. I'm in a strong thing too just like you. You have to think very well yourself and dont let anybody tell you this is the way out. Its only you that know which way. Cos she could mean everything to you regardless if she's cheating. I know men that dont care if their wives are cheating they got mad love for their wives that they can't even notice poo.

If you cant tolerate a cheating woman let her go now before kids come in play. My poo is tough now because I got kids else. bleeping hell I dont believe in marriage. I swear down immediately my kids get to university and leave the house their mom is in trouble cheesy , I'll get me a private home somewhere or just keep traveling on vacations and spend 11months away yearly.

Women cheat; men cheat. Get your game together. Marriage doesn't change nothing but her surname. And you'll have to keep thinking about poo like this till you run mad and your level of paranoia gets crazy. imagine someone already advicing you on installing cameras can you see you will become a mad man real soon.l And I can tell you probably still be a young man right now. lol. Live life and enjoy yourself. Who's gonna cheat is gonna cheat. If you love her and can cope with her poo you can stay in the marriage , but just keep your guards up to minimize how she does her game. Real talk. One day you will find yourself derail and bleep other women, and later still come back to your loving wife smiley , cos she's the one you chose to setup a family with. The other ones you just wanna get good bleep from. Its purpose. Setup family !!! remember?

Some people talking poo her have never been in a steady relationship not to talk of marriage. Focus on your life , money, success, good sex and other adventures.

Dont become a stalker, little things can change your life. If you love her you will learn to tweak her a little and cope with her. Else just let her go straight up. Kids are toughest part of this poo. When they come bleeping hell even if she sleeps with 1million men out there and you love your kids you wont be able to do jack. Its tough job being a single dad , I've seen both sides.

In NIgeria of today this babes dont love us, they like our money, cars, security we provide, free house, and saving them the shame of their family casting them out. She only knows the reason she's married to you. And probably she's been cheating while you guys are dating and couldn't just tell you to your face that you are such a looser in bed. And she had to fix up the satisfaction from outside. She could have done it outta pitty for you lol. Many poo. By the way check yourself , you really giving it to her or you just do 1minute man , ? For real many men think they got game remember women take bleeping long to come? Mine takes 15 mins to get started and atleast another 40 mins of continuous pounding before she could get there. I hate the job; because now I have to do it like everyday sad. But I just do it like Nike. She's always thankful though. wink , At one time in my life I lost total interest in sex because it will get boring too after some years with same woman. Then maybe little break will help here and there.

Damn I wrote lotta poo. I ain't high , just bored today.

OOOO! THAT WAS FUNNY! HAAAHHHAAA. It may hav enot been your intetion to make others laugh so hard but this is too crazy I just had to laugh.
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2010
@Poster

the time-tested ways to keep a woman faithful in marriage is these:

1.Stop being TOOO nice and gentlemanly
2.You have to CHEAT on her.Women who have cheating husbands are stressed out always and never have time to look at another man
3.never REACt in anger with her.always keep your calm.She will go nuts trying to fathom why her husband doesnt give a damn about the things she does
4.DONT show overt jealousy.You will look weak.If she says she wants to go somewhere,let her go .Dont ask too many questions.You will be surprised she will reduce going out cos she will think you are letting her go so that you can be with another woman.TRY this,it ALWAYS works like magic!
5.Give her GREAT sex.If you are lacking,polish up your act.Give it to her like she will never get elsewhere
6.Make sure she is ALWAYS satisfied sexually.Boring sex is a relationship killer

FINALLY

DO NOT confront her about the 3rd phone.Keep your cool.Pretend nothing happened.Do NOT investigate like people are advising you.Relationships today,including MARRIAGE is a war-front.Forget this hogwash about love.Strategise. then you WIN.
Either she mends her ways or walks out of your life.

Good luck!
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by harakiri(m): 5:47am On Jan 19, 2010
tEsLim:

Well marriage na tough thing. I'm in a strong thing too just like you. You have to think very well yourself and dont let anybody tell you this is the way out. Its only you that know which way. Cos she could mean everything to you regardless if she's cheating. I know men that dont care if their wives are cheating they got mad love for their wives that they can't even notice poo.

If you cant tolerate a cheating woman let her go now before kids come in play. My poo is tough now because I got kids else. bleeping hell I dont believe in marriage. I swear down immediately my kids get to university and leave the house their mom is in trouble cheesy ,  I'll get me a private home somewhere or just keep traveling on vacations and spend 11months away yearly.

Women cheat; men cheat. Get your game together. Marriage doesn't change nothing but her surname. And you'll have to keep thinking about poo like this till you run mad and your level of paranoia gets crazy. imagine someone already advicing you on installing cameras can you see you will become a mad man real soon.l And I can tell you probably still be a young man right now. lol. Live life and enjoy yourself. Who's gonna cheat is gonna cheat. If you love her and can cope with her poo you can stay in the marriage ,  but just keep your guards up to minimize how she does her game.  Real talk. One day you will find yourself derail and bleep other women,  and later still come back to your loving wife smiley ,  cos she's the one you chose to setup a family with. The other ones you just wanna get good bleep from. Its purpose. Setup family !!! remember?

Some people talking poo her have never been in a steady relationship not to talk of marriage.  Focus on your life ,  money, success, good sex and other adventures.

Dont become a stalker, little things can change your life. If you love her you will learn to tweak her a little and cope with her. Else just let her go straight up. Kids are toughest part of this poo. When they come bleeping hell even if she sleeps with 1million men out there and you love your kids you wont be able to do jack. Its tough job being a single dad ,  I've seen both sides.

In NIgeria of today this babes dont love us,  they like our money, cars, security we provide, free house, and saving them the shame of their family casting them out. She only knows the reason she's married to you. And probably she's been cheating while you guys are dating and couldn't just tell you to your face that you are such a looser in bed. And she had to fix up the satisfaction from outside.   She could have done it outta pitty for you lol. Many poo. By the way check yourself ,  you really giving it to her or you just do 1minute man ,  ? For real many men think they got game remember women take bleeping long to come? Mine takes 15 mins to get started and atleast another 40 mins of continuous pounding before she could get there. I hate the job; because now I have to do it like everyday sad. But I just do it like Nike. She's always thankful though. wink  ,  At one time in my life I lost total interest in sex because it will get boring too after some years with same woman.  Then maybe little break will help here and there.

Damn I wrote lotta poo. I ain't high ,  just bored today.

This is the "REALEST" post I've ever read on nairaland (maybe it's because i don't go through all the threads).I also appreciate your piece on my thread (Do ****n change after mar*****).In between, how much does a 2-3 bedroom flat go for in lekki phase 1? I want to relocate in a few months from now.

Thanks.
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by harakiri(m): 5:52am On Jan 19, 2010
MrPrsdent:

@Poster

2.You have to CHEAT on her.Women who have cheating husbands are stressed out always and never have time to look at another man
3.never REACt in anger with her.always keep your calm.She will go nuts trying to fathom why her husband doesnt give a damn about the things she does
4.DONT show overt jealousy.You will look weak.If she says she wants to go somewhere,let her go .Dont ask too many questions.You will be surprised she will reduce going out cos she will think you are letting her go so that you can be with another woman.TRY this,it ALWAYS works like magic!
5.Give her GREAT sex.If you are lacking,polish up your act.Give it to her like she will never get elsewhere
6.Make sure she is ALWAYS satisfied sexually.Boring sex is a relationship killer

FINALLY

DO NOT confront her about the 3rd phone.Keep your cool.Pretend nothing happened.Do NOT investigate like people are advising you.Relationships today,including MARRIAGE is a war-front.Forget this hogwash about love.Strategise. then you WIN.

Good luck!

WORDDDDDDD ! ! !

The bold part above has been uploaded to my hard drive.Thanks for the priceless update.
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by MsTom(f): 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2010
harakiri:

@Poster

FINALLY

Good luck!

WORDDDDDDD ! ! !

The bold part above has been uploaded to my hard drive.Thanks for the priceless update.

I believe that point 2 would have worked in the generations of our parents. Women nowadays dont care if their partners cheat on them. Just be careful.
Funny, one can not prevent one from cheating except that one person. But you can help avoid it. Treat your woman good in front of all others. In the room, give it to her like no man has or will ever do. same goes for the women. Work him out!

Constantly say the three popular words " I love you". Most Nigerian men dont. Maybe they are shy or they feel it is not just african. If you see any thing you have doubts about, talk about it immediately. Do not delay. Delays plus suspence can actually kill relationships. I know it sounds fishy for a woman to have a secret phone with only 2 names and who happen to be men. But then, she could have a reason. Ask her!. I would ask my hubby if I saw a secret fone with women's names on there.

Thinking of divorce based on that? you never know how many secret phones the other woman could have. deal with what you have now
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by Fhemmmy: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2010
New or Old marriage, infidelity seems to be something that cant be stopped . . . .seems to have deeply been planted in the bone of men.
So sad though, cos we seems to be hurting the women too much, cos at the end of the day, someone will get hurt
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by agabaI23(m): 1:53am On Jan 21, 2010
Fhemmmy:

New or Old marriage, infidelity seems to be something that cant be stopped . . . .seems to have deeply been planted in the bone of men.
So sad though, cos we seems to be hurting the women too much, cos at the end of the day, someone will get hurt
That's could be myth or may be no longer in vogue. A recent study showed that women are more likely to cheat and do actually cheat more than men in a relationship. The only difference is that they are more careful to avoid detection. They lie better!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1211104/Think-men-unfaithful-sex-A-study-shows-WOMEN-biggest-cheats--theyre-just-better-lying-it.html
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by H2O2: 1:59am On Jan 21, 2010
Can't stand cheating spouses. Cheating is non-negotiable in my book. The spouse will smell hell on that fateful day.
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by agabaI23(m): 2:00am On Jan 21, 2010
This is a response posted to that article!

It is well established that between 10-15% of children are being raised by men who think they are the biological fathers, but are not. 10-15%! Yet we are asked to believe that 15-20% of women have affairs. This is a mathematical absurdity. In an age of birth control, available abortion, etc., not to mention the fact that only a small percentage of acts of unprotected intercourse result in pregnancy, it is absurd to think that only 15-20% of women are having affairs. The number must be VASTLY greater, probably 80-90%, in order to have the result of 10-15% false paternity.
Women are much bigger and much better and much more frequent liars than we give them credit for.
- R. Zune, Los Angeles CA USA, 06/

Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by H2O2: 2:04am On Jan 21, 2010
agabaI23:

That's could be myth or may be no longer in vogue. A recent study showed that women are more likely to cheat and do actually cheat more than men in a relationship. The only difference is that they are more careful to avoid detection. They lie better!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1211104/Think-men-unfaithful-sex-A-study-shows-WOMEN-biggest-cheats--theyre-just-better-lying-it.html
Of course women are notorious cheaters. They are just more discreet about it. Only a naive soul would place them on a saintly pedestal.
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by Fhemmmy: 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2010
H2O2:

Of course women are notorious cheaters. They are just more discreet about it. Only a naive soul would place them on a saintly pedestal.

Women are good at chop and clean mouth
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by agabaI23(m): 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2010
See as none of them wants to say anything about that link. Do they want me to believe that no girl has seen it in this house?
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by amebono1: 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2010
@Topic

Seriously is this man this scared of his wife? seriously undecided undecided undecided
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by agabaI23(m): 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2010
Amebo talk something about that link! undecided
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by mamagee3(f): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2010
Poster
Are you scared of your wife
? undecided
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2010
tEsLim:

If you cant tolerate a cheating woman let her go now before kids come in play. My poo is tough now because I got kids else. bleeping hell I dont believe in marriage. I swear down immediately my kids get to university and leave the house their mom is in trouble cheesy , I'll get me a private home somewhere or just keep traveling on vacations and spend 11months away yearly.

Women cheat; men cheat. Get your game together. Marriage doesn't change nothing but her surname. And you'll have to keep thinking about poo like this till you run mad and your level of paranoia gets crazy. imagine someone already advicing you on installing cameras can you see you will become a mad man real soon.l And I can tell you probably still be a young man right now. lol. Live life and enjoy yourself. Who's gonna cheat is gonna cheat. If you love her and can cope with her poo you can stay in the marriage , but just keep your guards up to minimize how she does her game. Real talk. One day you will find yourself derail and bleep other women, and later still come back to your loving wife smiley , cos she's the one you chose to setup a family with. The other ones you just wanna get good bleep from. Its purpose. Setup family !!! remember?

Some people talking poo her have never been in a steady relationship not to talk of marriage. Focus on your life , money, success, good sex and other adventures.

Dont become a stalker, little things can change your life. If you love her you will learn to tweak her a little and cope with her. Else just let her go straight up. Kids are toughest part of this poo. When they come bleeping hell even if she sleeps with 1million men out there and you love your kids you wont be able to do jack. Its tough job being a single dad , I've seen both sides.

In NIgeria of today this babes dont love us, they like our money, cars, security we provide, free house, and saving them the shame of their family casting them out. She only knows the reason she's married to you. And probably she's been cheating while you guys are dating and couldn't just tell you to your face that you are such a looser in bed. And she had to fix up the satisfaction from outside. She could have done it outta pitty for you lol. Many poo. By the way check yourself , you really giving it to her or you just do 1minute man , ? For real many men think they got game remember women take bleeping long to come? Mine takes 15 mins to get started and atleast another 40 mins of continuous pounding before she could get there. I hate the job; because now I have to do it like everyday sad. But I just do it like Nike. She's always thankful though. wink , At one time in my life I lost total interest in sex because it will get boring too after some years with same woman. Then maybe little break will help here and there.

Damn I wrote lotta poo. I ain't high , just bored today.

guy u're funny as hell. you need to write a book or something grin perfectly valid points in there though
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by Bokoharam: 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2010
MsTom:

I believe that point 2 would have worked in the generations of our parents. Women nowadays dont care if their partners cheat on them. Just be careful.

Funny, one can not prevent one from cheating except that one person. But you can help avoid it. Treat your woman good in front of all others. In the room, give it to her like no man has or will ever do. same goes for the women. Work him out!

Constantly say the three popular words " I love you". Most Nigerian men dont. Maybe they are shy or they feel it is not just african. If you see any thing you have doubts about, talk about it immediately. Do not delay. Delays plus suspence can actually kill relationships. I know it sounds fishy for a woman to have a secret phone with only 2 names and who happen to be men. But then, she could have a reason. Ask her!. I would ask my hubby if I saw a secret fone with women's names on there.

Thinking of divorce based on that? you never know how many secret phones the other woman could have. deal with what you have now

I agree with the highlighted (red). Today, most single girls (whether undergrads or not) have married men as lovers/bed-mates. I ve heard girls say they've never dated a single man al their lives. I keep wondering what kind of marital life such girls will lead when they get their husbands: Is is gonna be suspicion all thru, or free for all, or anything goes, or that of utmost full trust. I keep wondering. An 18 yr, even 16 yr old is dating a married man. When in her 20's (God will help them), they get married, what will be their view about husbands. Can they ever believe husbands can be trusted? Can thry roll up their sleeves and cross their legs? Ladies, u may have to anser this. I cant stop thinking about that.

Meanwhile,
ALL our ladies are scared to their marrow how seriously men take the case of wife infidelity. They're scared, they cant talk again. Not funny abi? Tnx MsTom though 4 taking d bull by the horn.
Re: Infidelity In A New Marriage by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2010
Bokoharam:

Meanwhile,
ALL our ladies are scared to their marrow how seriously men take the case of wife infidelity. They're scared, they cant talk again. Not funny abi? Tnx MsTom though 4 taking d bull by the horn.

they should,don't u think so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Has Marriage Taught You? / What Can Be Done To A Troublesome Sister-in-law? / Super Sugar Daddies(ssd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.