Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,143 members, 7,973,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:12 AM

Do You Idiots Know Its A Global Recession? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Idiots Know Its A Global Recession? (619 Views)

Nigeria Is Sliding Into Economic Recession Under Buhari’s Watch – Olisa Agbakoba / Nigeria May Slide Into Recession As Economic Indicators Flash Red / Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Idiots Know Its A Global Recession? by Ikengawo: 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2010
everyone's always talking about nigeria getting worst and worst even though there's stark evidence to prove otherwise

do you idiots know that every country is doing worst and worst?
ignorant.
Re: Do You Idiots Know Its A Global Recession? by asha80(m): 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2010
Have you ever lived in nigeria?
Re: Do You Idiots Know Its A Global Recession? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2010
What a Waste of my precious click, i d i o t
Re: Do You Idiots Know Its A Global Recession? by princekevo(m): 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2010
This Guy, how come you escaped again? I thought we were free from your craps
Re: Do You Idiots Know Its A Global Recession? by 4peace(m): 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2010
@poster you dey craze
Re: Do You Idiots Know Its A Global Recession? by sexyLeamon(f): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2010
just when I was impressed with the poster ofter seeing this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-379050.0.html decided to go over his posts saw dis and now lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Yar’adua: Senate Considers Sending Team To S’arabia / Nigeria Can Never Progress,even in The Year 3030,except The Country Separates / Ya'adua To Speak To Nigerians Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.