Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,918 members, 7,945,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? (17749 Views)

8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by stevoo21(m): 6:53am On Jan 14, 2010
answer to the post is simple dont chat up an average chick they usually are the ones that insult people trust me !!! i have noticed hot gurls actually never really insult if you got your game right then your onto a winner simple !!!!!.I dont realy yarn naija chicks but the majority i have, i make sure they are not average hence im onto a winner when they are stunners mate heheheheh.So pls step your game up mr OP.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by san26dy(f): 9:16am On Jan 14, 2010
I just think its pure lack of manners the way some Naija guys behave. To me, I take it as an insult the way men in Naija 'toast' girls. I mean common we are not objects. Here in the US, some of their ways are regarded as sexual harassment and you can actually be convicted for it. angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Spader9(m): 9:17am On Jan 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

why does he always come in here EVERY TIME with his akata stuff? did you miss your way when looking for forums. as much as you talk about "akata, akata, akata" and even claim yourself to be one (more than 5 times) and you never have anything good to say about Nigerians and Nigeria and you don't even know ish about Nigeria, neither do you care to know, and you even say you identify with AAs yada, yada, WHAT THE BLEEP IS YOUR POINT OF BEING HERE? DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.
you come here all the time to talk about akatas, then why are you here? doesn't seem to make sense to me, at all.
*and the usual clowns are in here, sigh. . . outtie*

You're just a jealous clown Amaka. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:24am On Jan 14, 2010
Spader9:

You're just a jealous clown Amaka. . .
and you couldn't come up with a better answer. yawn. . .
you don't like Nigerians, you don't identify with Nigerians, you talk trash about Nigerians (as if youre not one, wait, you are then you aren't) youre always talking about AAs, claim yourself to be one. blah blah (and this has nothing to do with AA chicks this just general AAs that im talking about)
so why exactly are you here? please answer my question and stop beating around the bush.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by na2day2(m): 9:44am On Jan 14, 2010
@ OP

wetin dey surprise me sef bi say, some ppl wey neva fit wear pant sef dey come here dey claim say persin toast dem, abeg make we hear word lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Spader9(m): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

and you couldn't come up with a better answer. yawn. . .
you don't like Nigerians, you don't identify with Nigerians, you talk trash about Nigerians (as if youre not one, wait, you are then you aren't) youre always talking about AAs, claim yourself to be one. blah blah (and this has nothing to do with AA chicks this just general AAs that im talking about)
so why exactly are you here? please answer my question and stop beating around the bush.

I'm exercising my right as a, Dare I say it, Na na nigeeeer re Nigerian. Amaka, I know you envy AA's. Can you admit that? Calm down and eat some poo poo soup or what ever you niggers, ah no abeg, Nigerians eat and shut up. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2010
Spader9:

I'm exercising my right as a, Dare I say it, Na na nigeeeer re Nigerian. Amaka, I know you envy AA's. Can you admit that? Calm down and eat some poo poo soup or what ever you [size=25pt]niggers[/size], ah no abeg, Nigerians eat and shut up. . .
you see? admit what? sigh. . . so the only way to make you feel good about your self hate is to say i envy AAs? sorry, they have nothing that i want. I'm proud to be an Igbo-Nigerian and i wouldn't ask to be anything else.
anyway, you'll go back to being non existent, you should have remained that way. your 5 minutes of fame is up.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by na2day2(m): 10:19am On Jan 14, 2010
san26dy:

I just think its pure lack of manners the way some Naija guys behave. To me, I take it as an insult the way men in Naija 'toast' girls. I mean common we are not objects. Here in the US, some of their ways are regarded as sexual harassment and you can actually be convicted for it. angry angry

i totally agree with u just like u must admit that nigerian girls are thieves, they equate love to money and by that design the men have learned that it is not ur manners that matter but the size of ur pocket
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Spader9(m): 10:23am On Jan 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

you see? admit what? sigh. . . so the only way to make you feel good about your self hate is to say i envy AAs? sorry, they have nothing that i want. I'm proud to be an Igbo-Nigerian and i wouldn't ask to be anything else. anyway, you'll go back to being non existent, you should have remained that way. your 5 minutes of fame is up.

I know your not going to ask to go back to nigeria lol. . . I simply type AKATA and you magically appear. . .
Enough with the lies Nigerians! WE HATE OURESLVES. I CAN ADMIT IT! How many nigerians do you think live abroad? A LOT! The rest are too old, poor or ignorant to leave. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Spader9(m): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2010
AMAKA you simply envy the women I cherish over my own mom. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:32am On Jan 14, 2010
what do you mean go back to Nigeria? I wasn't in Nigeria to begin with. anywho. . .I've been on this topic since page one, so come off of your high horses and stop feeling all special. am i tickling your fancy? undecided and if the women you cherish are anything like the girl in your profile pic, no thanks, not worth the envy.
I don't hate myself, so please speak for yourself. so i guess i was right with my self-hate theory. more power to Amaka. and since when does living abroad equal self hate? cool
going to sleep, peace. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by hollandis(f): 10:36am On Jan 14, 2010
@Amaka calm down shocked
where have you been?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by bkbaybe99: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

what do you mean go back to Nigeria? I wasn't in Nigeria to begin with. anywho. . .I've been on this topic since page one, so come off of your high horses and stop feeling all special. am i tickling your fancy? undecided and if the women you cherish are anything like the girl in your profile pic, no thanks, not worth the envy.
I don't hate myself, so please speak for yourself. so i guess i was right with my self-hate theory. more power to Amaka. and since when does living abroad equal self hate? cool

Calm down? The Amaka? Calm? lol. that ho is a rabid raccoon!!!

*spits and walks outta thread*
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Spader9(m): 10:39am On Jan 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

O you imply routinely. . . Hell no. . . The girl in pic is a REAL woman. Not some washed up daughter of some grateful immigrants. . . Self-Hate? I LOVE BEING AN AMERICAN! like the song. . . Check out my reply on another post for my answer to your last question. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Spader9(m): 10:41am On Jan 14, 2010
hollandis:

@Amaka calm down shocked
where have you been?

Probably out kissing the ground of this great land called America!

bk_baybe99:

Calm down? The Amaka? Calm? lol. that ho is a rabid raccoon!!!
*spits and walks outta thread*

Another one. . . What? You're nigerian american(Like that biaaaatch) too?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:45am On Jan 14, 2010
hollandis:

@Amaka calm down  shocked
where have you been?
i should be asking you that question.  tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by bkbaybe99: 10:47am On Jan 14, 2010
Spader9:

Another one. . . What? You're nigerian american(Like that biaaaatch) too?

^^^ Wut the hell u talking about? Shouldnt you be on the North side slanging crack or som'n?^^^

Anyways, with Nigerian girls in NY I think its a self esteem issue, they wish they looked like the chic in the video below, know they dont, thus, get mad at the world for looking the way they do (excepting of course oyinda).lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np_-pZYLVOI&feature=related
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Spader9(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2010
bk_baybe99:

^^^ Wut the hell u talking about? Shouldnt you be on the North side slanging crack or som'n?

Stereotypes won't work. . . You must buy from them to know huh? lol dumb ass. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Freiburger(m): 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2010
@ Topic
Let them continue insulting, do they even have a choice or know what they want, and some of em are out here on NL are the wildest thing u can come across the keep on pretending like holy Mary.
However i will not lie about the fact that some of our guys lacks that manner of approach.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by AMIRACH: 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2010
because they are not to be toasted they are not bread or chicken, use nice words to make a good impression about yourself and you wont be insulted not by been harsh or want to force the your presence in the girls face, wooing a woman is not by force
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by bettes(f): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2010
@Spade:Did you call that girl in your profile pic a real woman?she looks more like a transgendered .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by tbaba83(m): 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2010
@poster why do u care if she insults u. women insult everybody( d driver, d husband, the neighbour, d pet dog and especially ur mother) u cant please women. get used 2 it. they will still talk
Even girls i have been with made fun of me and d next thing u know ended up where they least expected with me cool cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2010
tbaba83:

@poster why do u care if she insults u. women insult everybody( d driver, d husband, the neighbour, d pet dog and especially your mother) u cant please women. get used 2 it. they will still talk
Even girls i have been with made fun of me and d next thing u know ended up where they least expected with me cool cool
LOL
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by vescucci(m): 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2010
@topic. Because guys 'toast' girls like they're trying to negotiate a price with a prostitute.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by abrahym(m): 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2010
they are not expose.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by shagaman: 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2010
U are not rich, if you are rich women would crawl to you,just snap ur fingers and the legs open.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by Typewriter(m): 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2010
shagaman:

U are not rich, if you are rich women would crawl to you,just snap your fingers and the legs open.

101% correct, most of these girls a hungry therefore angry when they see simple fellow trying to toast them
go for a mature girls or a nomal dressed girls (observer before you say hi baby) or else they will empty their saliva glands on you kiss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by GL(f): 1:14am On Jan 15, 2010
Spader9:

I know your not going to ask to go back to nigeria lol. . . I simply type AKATA and you magically appear. . .
Enough with the lies Nigerians! WE HATE OURESLVES. I CAN ADMIT IT! How many nigerians do you think live abroad? A LOT! The rest are too old, poor or ignorant to leave. . .

speak for yourself, i don't hate myself or nigerians or whatever it is you are insinuating. many of us don't get our self-worth or confidence from the situation of our country, it comes from inside us. i'm proud to be a nigerian because i am a nigerian, and i'll still be proud of MY identity regardless of the situation of the country. i'm at peace with my identity and just about every nigerian i know is also. if you aren't, it's a pity.

Spader9:

i don't know what kind of family you have, and i can't judge you. still this is sad! sad sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by oyinda3(f): 1:56am On Jan 15, 2010
Spader9:

bettes:

@Spade:Did you call that girl in your profile pic a real woman?she looks more like a transgendered .

rotfl  cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:57am On Jan 15, 2010
@ oyinda
you thought the same as in?
undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by na2day2(m): 5:26am On Jan 15, 2010
vescucci:

@topic. Because guys 'toast' girls like they're trying to negotiate a price with a love-peddler.

ain't that the deal? grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? by dueal(m): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2010
@stillwater and all. U say, if a girl want's a guy with some 'manner' she should find a rich dude. In rich, are u thinkn Bill gates rich or 'Alaba sales man' rich? If bill, then u'll have to go to the parties, club and spots he'll go to, which 4 a very large number of my naija women is near impossible cause they(the girls) are broke or if they got some won't want to spend it to have the slightest chance with the bill type. Then if u ment the alaba rich, That's as much as u'll get and u should appreciate the gesture cause though it could seem a little 'uncivilized' they are d one's ('alaba' rich men like myself) that end up having a longer-term relationship with the ladies. So a little advice of sorts, next time a dude walks up to u to say hello, Respond with a hello and a smile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? / My Sexual Experience With A Lady With No Strings Attached / Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.