Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,833 members, 7,893,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 07:51 AM

Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead! (1080 Views)

Tributes To President Umaru Musa Ya'adua: 5th Year Remembrance / No Sign Of Ya'adua's Death On Cnn And Bbc / Try This;the Musa Ya'adua Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead! by itocoonlin(m): 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2010
To my greatest surprise i heard an Hausa man speaking 2 bbc hausa claiming 2 be Mr.Umaru ya'Adua. wat is d fact 2 prove.
Re: Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead! by Choco9: 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2010
Your english is $hit, Please speak your native language!
Re: Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead! by cantell(m): 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2010
@choco9,
With just 9 posts and you want your crazy arse banned.
Re: Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead! by Choco9: 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2010
^ Hey men Im jst giving suggestions!
Re: Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead! by Fhemmmy: 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2010
Choco9:

^ Hey men Im jst giving suggestions!

You must be a violent person in real life . . . . ur first post was about beating someone`s mother and here you are again?
Re: Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead! by Gbawe: 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2010
Fhemmmy:

You must be a violent person in real life . . . . your first post was about beating someone`s mother and here you are again?

It is in the news that Ibori , Aondoakaa, et al have paid unpatriotic mercenaries to spam Nigerian blog sites like Nairaland as part of a plot to drum up support for a government that was dead even before Yar Adua took ill . The aim is to distract from Yar Adua's health saga and the pathetic state of events in Nigeria. You will recognise these people with how they will write insensitively, childishly, pugnaciously and in a manner bereft of common sense.
Many of them will only have joined Nigerian blogging sites recently and they will not remain members for long, in confirmation of their 'rented crowd' agenda . Also, these folks will never have anything to say about the terrible governance Nigerians are experiencing since they are paid by those who want to perpetuate the woeful governance we are all complaining about.

My advice is that Nairalanders should ignore such folks so that they can go and tell their paymasters that we are no longer easy to decieve and manipulate.
Re: Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead! by Choco9: 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2010
Gbawe:

It is in the news that Ibori , Aondoakaa, et al have paid unpatriotic mercenaries to spam Nigerian blog sites like Nairaland as part of a plot to drum up support for a government that was dead even before Yar Adua took ill . The aim is to distract from Yar Adua's health saga and the pathetic state of events in Nigeria. You will recognise these people with how they will write insensitively, childishly, pugnaciously and in a manner bereft of common sense. These folks will never have anything to say about the terrible governance Nigerians are experiencing since they are paid by those who want to perpetuate the woeful governance we are all complaining about.

My advice is that Nairalanders should ignore such folks so that they can go and report back to their paymasters that we will not remain easy to decieve and manipulate.

News from saharareporters.com:
You're just one more person that needs his mother beaten up.
Re: Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2010
Never mind that chocomilo guy grin. He is one of those unleashed by some agents to cause problems all over the place on the Internet. To confirm that, most of them are very recent members here.

But very soon, the chickens will come home to roost
Re: Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead! by Choco9: 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2010
^
Aren't you that guy who thinks male, female and goats are gender
Re: Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead! by Gbawe: 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2010
Choco9:

News from saharareporters.com:
You're just one more person that needs his mother beaten up.

Oga Aondokaa , don't you and Ibori have documents to forge? Or it it not best , instead of spamming us , you busy yourself with learning photoshop so that you can produce a video of Yardy playing squash in his Saudi VIP suite?
Re: Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2010
Chocomillo. Get a more dignifying day time job and quit this silly Aondokaa/Ibori's job.

People like you always end up regreting the cards life dealt you.
Re: Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead! by Choco9: 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2010
Why are you guys derailing the topic?
Re: Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead! by blacksta(m): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2010
Choco9:

asswip e - i fit share from the loot them give u
Re: Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2010
Chocomillo, when did you become Kosovo?
Re: Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead! by Choco9: 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2010
Stay on topic! Isnt Yar'Adua supposed to be dead? ROFLMAO
Re: Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2010
We never wished him dead, all what reasonable people are asking him to do is not to listen to advise from your paymasters tongue grin
Re: Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead! by Choco9: 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2010
ilugunboy:

We never wished him dead, all what reasonable people are asking him to do is not to listen to advise from your paymasters tongue grin

Hey You, are you not a married man?
Re: Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead! by blacksta(m): 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2010
Funny thing about this rent a crowd  - their families are also part taking in the suffering but because of the  little change their so called judgement becomes clouded.
Re: Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2010
Choco9:

Hey You, are you not a married man?

Are you threatning me or what?. You are such a silly fellow.
Re: Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead! by Gbawe: 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2010
Choco9:

I hope you know the protest in Abuja today was a success? Nigerians turned out to declare a new age of protest against tyranny . I watched on AIT as Soyinka pledged to partake in more protest to free Nigerians from tyrants such as those you serve. You really should get busy thinking about how to preserve the gravy train that allows you to be here insulting decent folks who only want upright, honest and focused leadership. When Yardy goes you , as the most corrupt AGF in Nigeria's history , will be first to be booted out with him . It is obvious you are a desperate man but even the most brazen desperados should know when the game is up . grin grin
Re: Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead! by Choco9: 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2010
Gbawe:

I hope you know the protest in Abuja today was a success?

Yes ooo We thank God it was a success. Did you attend?
Re: Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead! by Gbawe: 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2010
ilugunboy:

That is the signature style and modus operandi of the "do-or-die" Yardy government and its paid agents. When you refuse their overtures or inducements they resort to threats and bullying. na so dem go lock Bafawara up on corruption charges simply because he asked Yardy to step down meanwhile Yar Adua's thieving buddies , like Ibori and Odili , run around as if they own Nigeria with 30 car convoys and a police batallion each !!!!
Re: Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead! by Choco9: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2010
ilugunboy:

Who are you to be threatened? I asked a simple question but seems you took it the wrong way.
Re: Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead! by Gbawe: 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2010
Choco9:

Yes ooo We thank God it was a success. Did you attend?

I would have to be Superman (flying cape and all) to leave an important appointment in the UK this morning and be in Abuja for the Protest. Rest assured I will be at the London arm of the protest rally on the 15th . wink wink
Re: Why Nt Bbc English: Ya'adua Is Dead! by sammyzacks(m): 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2010
Choco is a naive fellow. Sounds like he is pursuing an agenda. But whether he likes it or not Yaradua must step down dead or alive!

(1) (Reply)

A Demonic Passion Among Nigerians And The Media / Ibori's Chase, Attracts Sympathy To Him - Comments From Punch N/papers / Boko Haram Vs Police: One Bad Turn Deserves Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.