Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,807 members, 7,905,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa (27289 Views)

Shipping Goods To Nigeria From Canada / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by gbollykore: 6:08am On May 24, 2011

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by babytejiri(m): 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2011
Find below this site that promises to cover shipping details
http://www.nigerianewstoday.com.ng/how-to-ship-to-nigeria/
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by billtommy(m): 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2011
I want to ship two blackberry torches which weigh 5.6 ounces each.from atlanta to lagos.au much wil it cost and which shipping agency wud u advise?im in nigeria but im paying for d shipment.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by gbollykore: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2011

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by gbollykore: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2011

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by momojojo: 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2011
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by momojojo: 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2011
If you're shipping by air which is 48 hours to Nigeria it's $3.80 per pound you don't pay anything in Nigeria. But if it's in large quantities you'll get lesser rate depending on volume www.xpeditedshipping.com

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by momojojo: 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2011
I don't know why we Nigerians want to hurt each other since we advertised our business on Nairaland. We've been receiving goods that some fraudulent Nigerians obtained in fraudulent manner to the extent that the CIA fraud unit came knocking on our doors. If you send us items you obtain fraudulently we will send your IP address and phone # to EFCC as advised by the CIA fraud unit. Sorry it has to come to this

www.xpeditedshipping.com
xpeditedshipping@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by SFANig(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2011
Having Troubles shipping From The US, I advise you go to www.aascargo.com ,American AirSea Cargo is a US based company licenced to tender goods for transport on passenger and cargo planes by the US Transportation and Security Administration (TSA). Located in the out shirts of Houston in Stafford, Texas we are a leading air cargo company serving Nigeria and the rest of West Africa, bringing in goods from the US at the best possible prices, and usually 60% to 75% less than what other major carriers charge. What's more it arrives the same time. We leverage on our bulk shipments to obtain heavy discounts from the airlines and hence cheaper cost to the customer.

You enjoy real time updates, up to 75% savings on shipping, and 4/5 business days delivery once items are shipped out.
For more info go to www.aascargo.com you can click on the chat button to speak with a customer care agent or call their Lagos office on TEL: (+234) , 0808 269 4980, 0818 813 3286 or 0813 753 2583.

Thanks

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by justwise(m): 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2012
kongoman:

I think this Xpedited Shipping www.xpeditedshipping.com are very UNRELIABLE. A friend of mine is using them for hishipping and believe you me, they have never shipped the item for almost a week now since the items arrived. They gave their address as :

He's even threatening to even get the United States police to get involved in this issue if his goods are not shipped to Nigeria latest by Tuesday next week. Interestingly, my friend's uncle is a top shot with the EFCC and they have a very strong relationship with the US security agencies.

Who knows - they might actually be very fraudulent because I understand all the email addresses they put on their website bounces back. This is soooooo bad for all these Nigerians in the US.

Let us know if they shipped it or not so as to remove their advert here.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by justwise(m): 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2012
kongoman:

I am not sure what exactly their excuse is - they give conflicting information everytime. It doesn't make any sense to give an excuse that's not coherent. One cant even put a face to the company. Let them even supply their true identity and lets know who they really are.

I guess they will see your post here and reply, lets wait till next Tue and see if they will post it.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by jankaraman(m): 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2012
To ship from any part of the USA and CANADA to any part of Nigeria contact SPEEDPACK INC.   www.speedpack.us  Warehouses  in Atlanta, GA, Houston, TX , Toronto, CA and Ikeja, Lagos
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by itcshipping: 7:43pm On May 04, 2012
If you need shipping service from U.S. to Nigeria? We are your choice. We just open a new office in New York. However we have been providing shipping and custom clearance in Nigeria for over 28 years as ITC GROUP. We have promotional rate of $3.00 per pound shipping and clearing to Lagos.
contact us here at ITC Shipping Inc. 1-516-596-8794 or sales@itcshippingusa.com
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by wweekes(m): 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2012
WW SHIPPING CO.
150 MAIN ST.
ORANGE, NJ 07050
TEL: 973-674-8932
FAX: 973-675-1300
EMAIL: WWSHIPPING1@GMAIL.COM

WE ARE A BONDED AND LICENSED NVOCC.

WE ARE DOING LCL & FULL CONTAINER CARGO OUT OF ORANGE, NJ.

CALL FOR QUOTES.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by jejemor: 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
My names are Olaniyan Jide Muri, A clearing and forwarding Agent(Freight Forwarder)at Tincan/Apapa Port.NPA Commercial Building,National Tincan/Apapa Lagos.If you have any consignments/goods coming for you from abroad such as New or used Cars, Trucks, Buses, Vehicles, or Containers,personal effect E.T.C.Here are my Tel num (08023996584/017344652 PIN 2a023553)Email Address jejemor2002@yahoo.com.

NOTE:Do let me know the shipping line you make use of,i will work for you effectively.A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by emperorubb: 5:06am On Aug 27, 2012
Contact these guys or ship directly from their website www.shipafrika.com. They have great service. Best I have ever dealt with shipping to Nigeria and Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by osisey2010: 7:10am On Aug 27, 2012
Delta007:
Well, your note says alot. For someone that resides in Atlanta and ships between 500-1000 lbs of goods every month, one would think you'd have a relatively solid structure in place, instead of relying on a "Nigerian brother". undecided That's why I wanted to clarify.

Anyway, you are better off going thru an airfreight agent in Atlanta. Check your yellowpages and call up a few of them and compare their quotes. As far as your business is registered, you should have a fair quote from them. Forget UPS, DHL, etc. They are all glorified airfrieght companies and it's not cost effective when you have to ship in bulk internationally. All of them probably use same airlines. It will also save you shipping to other states and help you with close control of your goods instead of having to pass from hand to hand. Otherwise I can recommend my airfreight agent in NY and you'd always have to ship your goods to NY to airfreight to Lagos. One word of advice tho, no matter how cheap, do not use any African airline and always include insurance or better still, insure your company. It's Nigeria where the impossible is possible; just my 2 cents.

You'd also need a clearing agent in Lagos to clear your goods, if you have not gotten one by now.
I can recommend a clearing agency in lagos. Very efficient and reliable
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by osisey2010: 7:11am On Aug 27, 2012
Delta007:
Well, your note says alot. For someone that resides in Atlanta and ships between 500-1000 lbs of goods every month, one would think you'd have a relatively solid structure in place, instead of relying on a "Nigerian brother". undecided That's why I wanted to clarify.

Anyway, you are better off going thru an airfreight agent in Atlanta. Check your yellowpages and call up a few of them and compare their quotes. As far as your business is registered, you should have a fair quote from them. Forget UPS, DHL, etc. They are all glorified airfrieght companies and it's not cost effective when you have to ship in bulk internationally. All of them probably use same airlines. It will also save you shipping to other states and help you with close control of your goods instead of having to pass from hand to hand. Otherwise I can recommend my airfreight agent in NY and you'd always have to ship your goods to NY to airfreight to Lagos. One word of advice tho, no matter how cheap, do not use any African airline and always include insurance or better still, insure your company. It's Nigeria where the impossible is possible; just my 2 cents.

You'd also need a clearing agent in Lagos to clear your goods, if you have not gotten one by now.
I can recommend a clearing agency in lagos. Very efficient and reliable. Call 08057979544
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by Peter210: 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2012
NO ONE SHOULD INDULGE DOING ANY BUSINESS WITH DAKT LOGISTICS......I DID BUSINESS WITH THEM AND MY GOODS WERE STOLEN AND NEVER DELIVERED TO LAGOS.THE COMPANY IS ON THE CHECK LIST FOR FRAUD.

DAKT: Brandon & co,

Kindly allow me to introduce DAKT Logistics in Houston, Tx. (www.daktlogistics.com)

We have numerous clients that trade just like you and also deal in exporting from the US.

How its works at DAKT Logistics is that you can place you order on any website and have the item shipped directly to our warehouse.

Photos of your items are sent to you once the item is received. It is then weighed (if for air freight) and a quote is emailed to you.

We are proud to say we currently offer the lowest rates amongst approved air cargo forwarders for all air cargo (general and hazardous)going to Nigeria.

Our head Office is in Houston, Texas.
+1-832-443-2989 OR +1-713-645-3258.
Air cargo contact: ALALI.
Email: alali@daktlogistics.com

Our Nigerian Headquarters is in Port Harcourt.

To know more about our services which range from sea cargo, clearing and forwarding, air cargo, land freight and procurement, please visit www.daktlogistics.com

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by Peter210: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2012
NO ONE SHOULD INDULGE DOING ANY BUSINESS WITH DAKT LOGISTICS......I DID BUSINESS WITH THEM AND MY GOODS WERE STOLEN AND NEVER DELIVERED TO LAGOS.THE COMPANY IS ON THE CHECK LIST FOR FRAUD.[b][/b]
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by kvrn1234: 1:25am On Mar 26, 2013
Please, contact Transgroup Worldwide Logistics(www.transgroup.com) for
all you shipping requirements from USA to Nigeria.

Ronish Nigeria Limited is their Nigeria partner and you can contact their
managing director(Stephen Ayemenre - steve@ronishlogistics.com) directly.
He could be reached on his cell(08032314499)as well.

Your needs will be satisfied through effective supply chain management and
provision of cost efficient passionate logistics solutions.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by gamemaster007: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
this people are looking like fraud this day,,http://aascargo.com,,,when you talk with three of their representative,,,you will surely get three different answers to the same question,,,,they are confuse now
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
gamemaster007: this people are looking like fraud this day,,http://aascargo.com,,,when you talk with three of their representative,,,you will surely get three different answers to the same question,,,,they are confuse now

Stay away from aascargo.com to start with their site is not secure for online payment and they do not have a bbb+ rating like everyother legit American business. I use myus.com and they are reliable.Nigerian customs and duty charge is the only problem.I came here looking for a reliable clearing agent who can handle my clearing all to avoid customs delay.pls honest nairalanders suggest.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by alingo4life: 1:27am On Oct 02, 2013
MrMexs007:

Stay away from aascargo.com to start with their site is not secure for online payment and they do not have a bbb+ rating like everyother legit American business. I use myus.com and they are reliable.Nigerian customs and duty charge is the only problem.I came here looking for a reliable clearing agent who can handle my clearing all to avoid customs delay.pls honest nairalanders suggest.

Bros..Have being using Global-trend network for the past 3years,but the problem is,they take longer time before my package gets here..The last package i received from them on the 27th took over a month before i could get it.And that's why i want to change them..Apart from taking longer time to deliver,they are efficient..

However,Someone just recommended another company for me.And they are shippyme.com.. I already have some packages with them.And they seem to know what they are doing..They are a sister company to circuitatlantic...They consolidate and do lots of things GTN Doesn't do..

Check them out and see if they are okay for you

Take care bro
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by jerlady(f): 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
their website dosnt work....r de real? any other means of contacting them?
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
jerlady: their website dosnt work....r de real? any other means of contacting them?

Your answer is

www.myus.com

Very very professional. we have a premium one year account with them...if you in lagos make sure you get a trust worthy agent to clear your goods at Lagos International Airport BEFORE they arrive. As myus.com do not have an office in nigeria and fedex, ups or usps (courier options with myus.com) would NOT do the clearance for you. Yet still doing the clearance yourself through a trust worthy agent is a small prize to pay for the professionalism of myus.com.

MyUS.com would give you a USA suit number with which you can place orders on ebay and most site that ship only to the USA address and they would consolidate all your package, inform you when your packages arrives as well as show you snap shots. within your 30days you can shipping in batchs if you want which ever suits you.

Success with your final decision.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by Emilee: 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
Please stay away from this company: AMERICAN EXPORT SERVICE INTERNATIONAL - based in down town Los Angeles. I shipped some items from california and I didn't get the package until after a month. Tried them again and this time, the package arrived lagos after 7 days and its over a week, clearance is still in progress. Been calling them for an update at least but they don't answer call or reply emails.
But I have used sgk global shipping service based in houston. They give tracking number once items are dispatched. They are effective and reliable. Takes 5 days for packages to reach lagos.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by Segloyd(m): 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
You guys can try any of this companies below:

Nedlinks Logistics International Limited
Address: 13B ,Methodist Church Street, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Landmark : Off Ajanaku Street, Off Opebi Street
Contact No : 08033306273 ,

Impex Global Res. Ltd.
2 Aimasiko St.
Off Intl Airport Rd. Oshodi, Lagos.
Customer Service; +234-709-814-1903-7
Email: cs@impexworldwide.com

And for anything from UK, you can trust Delsun UK:

London Head Office (Head office)
Delsun UK Limited
UNIT 1
HITCHCOCK BUSINESS CENTRE, UNDER
LEYTONSTONEOVERGROUND STATION
1, STATION APPROACH, LEYTONSTONE HIGH ROAD
LONDON, E11 4RP
Tel: 020 8556 9630
Fax: 020 855 69630
Mob: 07984 891 667
07961 191 252, 07424861279
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by Tonjeola1(m): 3:58am On Nov 04, 2013
Emilee: Please stay away from this company: AMERICAN EXPORT SERVICE INTERNATIONAL - based in down town Los Angeles. I shipped some items from california and I didn't get the package until after a month. Tried them again and this time, the package arrived lagos after 7 days and its over a week, clearance is still in progress. Been calling them for an update at least but they don't answer call or reply emails.
But I have used sgk global shipping service based in houston. They give tracking number once items are dispatched. They are effective and reliable. Takes 5 days for packages to reach lagos.
How is sgk global shipping fee? and their site. thank u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? / Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners / PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.