Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,634 members, 7,941,447 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa (27329 Views)

Shipping Goods To Nigeria From Canada / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 04, 2013
MrMexs007:

Stay away from aascargo.com to start with their site is not secure for online payment and they do not have a bbb+ rating like everyother legit American business. I use myus.com and they are reliable.Nigerian customs and duty charge is the only problem.I came here looking for a reliable clearing agent who can handle my clearing all to avoid customs delay.pls honest nairalanders suggest.
Sir we will handle your cargo efficiently and deliver to you anywhere in Nigeria.Call 08173319366 or e-mail:mrcdorv at gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by globalfanz(m): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2014
Now finally which of these companies did we conclude as the best. What is their freight charge per pound. Their address and website. I want to fly some car parts for my use.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by Benard94(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2014
DAKT: Hello to you all

DAKT Logistics is headquartered in Houston and not in Nigeria.

We have offices in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

We charge $4.00 per pound to Lagos AND $4.50 per pound to every other Nigerian City and the transit time is 4 business days

We can get shipments to Nigeria in as little as 2 business days , however shipper must be a US resident.

Please if you called our office and did not get any response, chances are you called too early, too late or during lunch hours.

Our working hours are 9 am to 5pm Monday thru Fridays. We offer daily shipments to Nigeria and weekly consolidation shipments

You can reach our air cargo dept at aircargo@daktlogistics.com

YOU CAN VIEW MANY OF OUR COMPLETED AND ONGOING PROJECTS @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/DAKT-Logistics-LLC/77513932294?v=photos

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK FOR OUR FAN DISCOUNT.

Thanks

?
Can u ship directly to osun state
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by sonyeah(m): 10:31am On Jul 21, 2014
I'm about shipping my goods through LSM
global shipping and their shipping charges is
quite low. I need a review about their services
from anyone who has used them before.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by globalfanz(m): 7:32am On Jul 22, 2014
Dark logistics has bad reports here ranging from calling and not picking to 419like company and he or she did not come up to deny so definitely it is not a company to recon with. All these our clearing agent can you suggest a cargo company with professional value. Please not holigans infested company.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by obone4real: 9:10pm On May 26, 2015
Benard94:
?
Can u ship directly to osun state

I HAVE SHIPPED WITH DAKT LOGISTIKS AND THEY WHERE RELIABLE AND VERY GOOD ..IT WAS A LAPTOP AND A TABLET I WISH THEY COUD REDUCE THIER FEES TO 3$ THATS IT AND THE INSURANCE TO 5 OR 10$
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by a2shipping: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2015
http://www.air-lagos.com/rates

Air Lagos - Rate Details & Options

$4.25 ALL IN rate for 1 lb from warehouse in Michigan, USA or Guangzhou, China, to warehouse in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria

All In Rate includes:
air freight;
clearing;
general duty;
and more;
but not these other charges.

Chargeable Weight

is applicable to your shipment.
Please review "[url]how you calculate your chargeable weight[/url]" before sending a shipment to our warehouse.

Other Options and Services
Pickups in USA, CANADA and China for both parcels and freight at an additional charge.
Final Delivery/On-Forwarding in Lagos and throughout Nigeria is available for an additional charge.
Total Loss and All Risk Insurance Options are available.
Special Handling Charges are applicable to some cargo
Collect, or Payment Upon Release is available to qualified customers.
HAZMAT or Dangerous Goods, packaging and transport is available.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by Lordtrillion(m): 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
a2shipping:

http://www.air-lagos.com/rates

Air Lagos - Rate Details & Options

$4.25 ALL IN rate for 1 lb from warehouse in Michigan, USA or Guangzhou, China, to warehouse in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria

All In Rate includes:
air freight;
clearing;
general duty;
and more;
but not these other charges.

Chargeable Weight

is applicable to your shipment.
Please review "[url]how you calculate your chargeable weight[/url]" before sending a shipment to our warehouse.

Other Options and Services
Pickups in USA, CANADA and China for both parcels and freight at an additional charge.
Final Delivery/On-Forwarding in Lagos and throughout Nigeria is available for an additional charge.
Total Loss and All Risk Insurance Options are available.
Special Handling Charges are applicable to some cargo
Collect, or Payment Upon Release is available to qualified customers.
HAZMAT or Dangerous Goods, packaging and transport is available.

Tested & trusted. (Based on the last Shipping experience with them)
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by PeterAkin: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Try this Company. AdeLove Shipping. I'm a Happy Customer. They have branches all over USA and their price is pretty affordable and competitive

(http://adeloveshipping.com/)

1 Share

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by akigbemaru: 7:18am On Feb 25, 2016
Shipping sevice
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods To Nigeria From Usa by boyontee: 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
Emilee:
Please stay away from this company: AMERICAN EXPORT SERVICE INTERNATIONAL - based in down town Los Angeles. I shipped some items from california and I didn't get the package until after a month. Tried them again and this time, the package arrived lagos after 7 days and its over a week, clearance is still in progress. Been calling them for an update at least but they don't answer call or reply emails.
But I have used sgk global shipping service based in houston. They give tracking number once items are dispatched. They are effective and reliable. Takes 5 days for packages to reach lagos.
......please tell me about this sgkglobal, is it still working perfectly?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Price Increases By 61% / PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery / How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.