Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:45 PM

Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs (32110 Views)

Why Is Rochas Claiming The Shell $3.5b Gas Plant As Part Of His Achievements? / See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner / Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by bkbaybe99: 2:02am On Jan 14, 2010
How the hell is the map supposed to answer my question? undecided sad embarassed
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Beaf: 2:02am On Jan 14, 2010
bk_baybe99:

Has any of you monkeys spewing all this venom asked urself this simple question "WHERE IS THE HARM IN THE QUESTION HE ASKED?". Everything by u guys gotta be done with force, ignorance and arrogance.lol. U sicken me. I asked a simple question. Did I insult anyone? NO!!!! So why the show of fear on yall parts except the question I asked is hitting yall conscience in a major way. Dunno what else to say!
'

Have you asked your mother who your father is?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by cap28: 2:04am On Jan 14, 2010
cantell:

@Cap28,
The biafra war wasn't because Odumegwu Ojukwu was selfish but because he was fighting for his people.
So long.

hmm so he claims, but a true leader does not sacrifice 3million lives for nothing, leave the country and then return to form an alliance with the same people who massacred your people.  I smell deal in there somewhere, me thinks he was promised a piece of the action by the british but unfortunately for him was outsmarted by the british who are known for their cunning and treachery,  he has continued to perpetuate the myth that he actually gave a shit about his people, on the contrary he offered them up as sacrificial lambs in his megalomania fuelled adventure.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by cantell(m): 2:06am On Jan 14, 2010
Wrong information, so you mean every
tribe in N-Delta hate Igbos? Don't say that
again.

@Wily*Wily & Onlytruth,
I've lived with this people for years and i know what i'm talking about. Even the Niger-Delta Igbos there will never accept they're Igbos until they need ur help. You'll see them speaking Igbo as if there's no tomorrow.
Most of them will rather die than be with Igbos. I don't mean all but most of them.
I'm sticking to what i said.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Onlytruth(m): 2:08am On Jan 14, 2010
cap28:

hmm so he claims, but a true leader does not sacrifice 3million lives for nothing, leave the country and then return to form an alliance with the same people who massacred your people.  I smell deal in there somewhere, me thinks he was promised a piece of the action by the british but unfortunately for him was outsmarted by the british who are known for their cunning and treachery,  he has continued to perpetuate the myth that he actually gave a poo about his people, on the contrary he offered them up as sacrificial lambs in his megalomania fuelled adventure.

Keep deceiving yourself with half education. The man is more popular than your father grin and your people dream of such a leader but can never produce such. He is not just our leader; he is our ICON, so get that straight.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by bkbaybe99: 2:10am On Jan 14, 2010
Beaf:

Have you asked your mother who your father is?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

Lol. I dont have to cus I knw who/where he is thank you very much. lol. Beaf, I had the kinda childhood u could only dream about. My dad (my real [/b]dad) might not be a billionaire but he's very well off financially. Where is ur father? Suffering in Africa? If u never came to [b]MY country what kinda life do u think ur cab driving ass would have at the moment? Why is it that, WITH THE IBOS, yall gotta resort to anger when a simple answer or silence will suffice?!?!?!! U know, most of u strike me as animals!! whats with the insults? Where, I ask u again, is the diss in wut I asked? It was a question, I did not take sides, so why are u guys going gaga? ure a sad lot u pieces of shi, yyyt!!!
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Abagworo(m): 2:10am On Jan 14, 2010
the truth is that south-south is better off as an entity than affiliated to any other group.however a country that comes out of it will be in chaos.IMAO if akwa ibom and cross river merge to form a country it would be a model for all black africans.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Onlytruth(m): 2:13am On Jan 14, 2010
cantell:

again.

@Wily*Wily & Onlytruth,
I've lived with this people for years and i know what i'm talking about. Even the Niger-Delta Igbos there will never accept they're Igbos until they need your help. You'll see them speaking Igbo as if there's no tomorrow.
Most of them will rather die than be with Igbos. I don't mean all but most of them.

The emerging political and socio-cultural situation of a possible break up of Nigeria is desperate enough. They won't need prodding. Political and socio-cultural circumstances and realities will compel them to see reason. There is no need telling a deaf person that war is raging. He can see things for himself!
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by cantell(m): 2:15am On Jan 14, 2010
hmm so he claims, but a true leader does
not sacrifice 3million lives for nothing,
leave the country and then return to
form an alliance with the same people
who massacred your people. I smell deal
in there somewhere, me thinks he was
promised a piece of the action by the
british but unfortunately for him was
outsmarted by the british who are
known for their cunning and treachery,
he has continued to perpetuate the myth
that he actually gave a poo about his
people, on the contrary he offered them
up as sacrificial lambs in his
megalomania fuelled adventure.

@Cap28,
You live to fight for tomorrow. A dead man is worth nothing. His death wouldn't have changed anything.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by bkbaybe99: 2:16am On Jan 14, 2010
Onlytruth:

Keep deceiving yourself with half education. The man is more popular than your father grin and your people dream of such[b] a leader [/b]but can never produce such. He is not just our leader; he is our ICON, so get that straight.

A leader?!?!?! From what I just  read on another thread he agreed to march against government tyranny yesterday only to be a no show; most likely cus he's been promised some money. What kinda leader is that? Never hesitates to display cowardice!!!!wow. and this is the brightest bulb in the ibo chandelier!?!!?
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by cap28: 2:17am On Jan 14, 2010
Onlytruth:

Keep deceiving yourself with half education. The man is more popular than your father grin and your people dream of such a leader but can never produce such. He is not just our leader; he is our ICON, so get that straight.

i know how you feel the truth is bitter - awake from your delusional state and switch on your brain, read my lips ojukwu did not give a f**** about his fellow igbos, he was a megalomaniac who was only interested in power even if it meant 3million of his own people perishing in order for him to acheive this, do you know of any revolutionary leader who after waging war returned to form an alliance with their enemies - wake me up when you can answer that question.

i will not do him the honour of mentioning his name in the same sentence as people like Fidel Castro, Che Guevera, Patrice Lumumba, Abdel Nasser and Kwame Nkrumah - go and read some books as you are in dire need of some education - ignorance can kill!!!
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Beaf: 2:20am On Jan 14, 2010
bk_baybe99:

Bleep! [size=14pt]I have to cus I don't knw who/where he is thank you very much[/size]. Bleep! Beaf, I had the kinda childhood u could only piss on. My dad (my real [/b]dad) might not be a billionaire [size=14pt]but he's a drunk and wife beater[/size]. Where is my father? Suffering in jail? If u never came to [b]MY country what kinda life do u think my cab driving backside would have at the moment? Why is it that, WITH THE MEXICANS, we all gotta resort to anger when a simple gun and silencer will suffice?!?!?!! U know, most of my family strike me as animals!! whats with the insults? Where, I ask u again, is the diss in wut I asked? It was a question, where is my father? My dad is a sad piece of shi, yyyt!!!

Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Onlytruth(m): 2:22am On Jan 14, 2010
bk_baybe99:

A leader?!?!?! From what I just  read on another thread he agreed to march against government tyranny yesterday only to be a no show; most likely cus he's been promised some money. What kinda leader is that? Never hesitates to display cowardice!!!!wow. and this is the brightest bulb in the ibo chandelier!?!!?

Buzz off you mexican/colombian drug dealer

You want our icon to go out and march to protest a mess he foresaw and fought 43 years ago. I hope you haven't started smoking that coke you were supposed to be selling. m/dafukcer! angry
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by cap28: 2:23am On Jan 14, 2010
bk_baybe99:

ha ha you are wasting your time with these retards - the are  too dumb to recognise an opportunist when they see one, this tin pot idol Ojukwu whose alter they continue to worship at has had them trapped in this mindset for years despite his utter betrayal of them.

Ojukwu is a member of the ruling class - he has no interest in bettering the plight of the ordinary man - this is what these numbskulls cant get into their thick skulls.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Onlytruth(m): 2:27am On Jan 14, 2010
cap28:

ha ha you are wasting your time with these retards - the are  too dumb to recognise an opportunist when they see one, this tin pot idol Ojukwu whose alter they continue to worship at has had them trapped in this mindset for years despite his utter betrayal of them.

Ojukwu is a member of the ruling class - he has no interest in bettering the plight of the ordinary man - this is what these numbskulls cant get into their thick skulls.

We love him even more today than in 1967 because we've had the time and opportunity to cross check your lies for 40 years! That is long time enough to know the truth.
You are the numbskull!
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by WilyWily7: 2:28am On Jan 14, 2010
reporter?:

@poster,

Because ibos are parasites, always wanting to take what does not belong to them. Leeches of the first order!
All ibos should go back to no-good landlocked Biafra.   No wonder they always want ND.
Tired of their whining.  419 people, drug peddler, kidnapper, fake drug. Will kill their mama for the next dime

reporter,
Your Yoruba people are the Real Parasite, Yoruba people sent their Soldiers to our land , kill our people in thousands for doing them nothing, only because of oil God gave us.
God have set up the worst hell fire for Obasanjo all Yoruba people, Your people are One of the Most Wicked Black Race.
Mumu
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by bkbaybe99: 2:31am On Jan 14, 2010
Beaf:

Bleep! I have to cus I don't knw who/where he is thank you very much. Bleep! Beaf, I had the kinda childhood u could only piss on. My dad (my real dad) might not be a billionaire but he's a drunk and wife beater. Where is my father? Suffering in jail? If u never came to MY country what kinda life do u think my cab driving backside would have at the moment? Why is it that, WITH THE MEXICANS, we all gotta resort to anger when a simple gun and silencer will suffice?!?!?!! U know, most of my family strike me as animals!! whats with the insults? Where, I ask u again, is the diss in wut I asked? It was a question, where is my father? My dad is a sad piece of shi, yyyt!!!

lol. hahahaha. lol. funny  I aint gone lie. good one. I'll get you back tho. Bast.rrr.dd.lol
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by cap28: 2:39am On Jan 14, 2010
Onlytruth:

We love him even more today than in 1967 because we've had the time and opportunity to cross check your lies for 40 years! That is long time enough to know the truth.
You are the numbskull!

whatever - i suppose the death of 3 million igbos (mainly women and children) from starvation was a lie.

come on - face up to the truth he took igbos for a ride, i am igbo myself but i cannot serve at the alter of Ojukwu becauase he betrayed his people, many igbos were intimidated by him, this was a clear cut case of inferiority complex towards a person who was deemed to be of a higher social status.  Sadly he did not use his western education or military training to acheive anything for his people.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by THEAMAKA(f): 2:53am On Jan 14, 2010
@ poster [size=15pt]SHUT THE FUK UP!!![/size] WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW?
we are very much alike in so many ways. this doesn't exactly have anything to do with the language you speak. also there are a lot of ndigbos living in the niger delta since way back when. nonsense. always talking about Nigeria this and that, and always looking for ways to attack the igbos. you fake hypocritical bytch and what exactly are you doing for yourself? instead of butting into other people's business when you know you have nothing to do with it.
you love to "claim" Naija only when necessary but your immediately NOT a Nigerian when the time comes. 
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by WilyWily7: 2:56am On Jan 14, 2010
cantell:

again.

@Wily*Wily & Onlytruth,
I've lived with this people for years and i know what i'm talking about. Even the Niger-Delta Igbos there will never accept they're Igbos until they need your help. You'll see them speaking Igbo as if there's no tomorrow.
Ok, i accepted some do but not all, and don't judge all N-Delta people from the actions of few.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Onlytruth(m): 3:02am On Jan 14, 2010
cap28:

whatever - i suppose the death of 3 million igbos (mainly women and children) from starvation was a lie.

come on - face up to the truth he took igbos for a ride, i am igbo myself but i cannot serve at the alter of Ojukwu becauase he betrayed his people, many igbos were intimidated by him, this was a clear cut case of inferiority complex towards a person who was deemed to be of a higher social status.  Sadly he did not use his western education or military training to acheive anything for his people.

So, you think Biafrans were fools to fight Nigeria, don't you? My question to you is this:
Why is Nigeria still grappling with the same issues that led to the war? (40 years after!)
I can tell you for sure that Biafrans are not led by the nose. We went to war willingly. Just like the MEND today. Just like MASSOB today. So, our icon was right about Nigeria then and he is right even today. Live with it.

The 3 million that died as you pointed out were victims of war crimes. The actual death from direct conflict was not up to two hundred thousand. Some of the war criminals are still alive and we know them.
So, leave our icon alone. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Onlytruth(m): 3:04am On Jan 14, 2010
^^^

Again I'm highly suspicious of anyone who tells me that his/she is Igbo just to take a snipe at Ikemba. If you are Igbo, then go ask your father what role he played in our defense when we were being killed all over Nigeria in 1966.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by henry101(m): 3:32am On Jan 14, 2010
I still wonder hw non igbos became Ph.D holders in Igbo affairs. I still expect more trash from diz set of people. Meanwhile most of them have neva crossed igboakri.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by bkbaybe99: 3:34am On Jan 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

@ poster [size=15pt]SHUT THE FUK UP!!![/size] WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW?
we are very much alike in so many ways. this doesn't exactly have anything to do with the language you speak. also there are a lot of ndigbos living in the niger delta since way back when. nonsense. always talking about Nigeria this and that, and always looking for ways to attack the igbos. you fake hypocritical bytch and what exactly are you doing for yourself? instead of butting into other people's business when you know you have nothing to do with it.
you love to "claim" Naija only when necessary but your immediately NOT a Nigerian when the time comes. 

Binch when did I claim to be Nigerian?!!!? I somtimes joke and call myself a 'Nigerian by default', how does that translate to me callin myself a Niger?  How the hell am I expected to know who lives in the Niger Delta u fckxing biaaayyootch.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Onlytruth(m): 3:49am On Jan 14, 2010
Abagworo:

the truth is that south-south is better off as an entity than affiliated to any other group.however a country that comes out of it will be in chaos.IMAO if akwa ibom and cross river merge to form a country it would be a model for all black africans.

The Ibibios and Efiks (Cross river and Akwa Ibom) were real Biafrans in 1967-70. They fought and died alongside other true believers in Biafra. I don't recall a single case of sabotage on their own side during the war. I don't think much has changed with them today if Nigeria collapses.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by chiogo(f): 3:50am On Jan 14, 2010
Can people stop saying 'Ibo'? it's f*%$ing Igbo. sheesh.

I've never claimed Niger Delta.  

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by aloyemeka7: 3:51am On Jan 14, 2010
chiogo:

What concerns you about igbo affair? Its not as if you are one. Omo ale  undecided
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by H2O2: 3:53am On Jan 14, 2010
aloy*emeka:

What concerns you about igbo affair? Its not as if you are one. Omo ale undecided
omfg lmfao phocking dies.
don't insult my daughter like that are you mad lipsrsealed
lol wtf ouch

sorry chi lol ouch
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by chiogo(f): 3:54am On Jan 14, 2010
H2O2:

omfg lmfao phocking dies.
don't insult my daughter like that are you mad lipsrsealed
lol wtf ouch

sorry chi lol ouch
LOL the thing funny to me too!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by THEAMAKA(f): 3:55am On Jan 14, 2010
chiogo:

you are even minding this delusional outsider that creates topics with no facts and based on what his "step father" said. lolol!!

bk_baybe99:

Binch when did I claim to be Nigerian?!!!? I somtimes joke and call myself a 'Nigerian by default', how does that translate to me callin myself a Niger?  How the hell am I expected to know who lives in the Niger Delta u fckxing biaaayyootch.
and with the way you talk, you seriously still wonder why you get banned all the time? and still wonder why no one takes you seriously or even thinks you have basic education? sigh. . .
anyway, i should have used a better choice of words. you say this and that but when the time comes you start screaming "OH IM NOT NO DAMN NIGERIAN BLAH BLAH BLAH" all the time. its really old. make up your damn mind.
and thats my point. starting topics and you don't even know what youre talking about. i may not know that much about Nigeria myself, but at least i wont pretend as if i know and make a fool out of myself, like you have just done here. "how the hell am i expected to know who lives in the niger delta *and adds his stoopid 2nd grade insult to it*. . .
you should know, before you make a dumb thread like this, FOOL.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by H2O2: 3:56am On Jan 14, 2010
@OP
Where did this bit of information about the Ibo people  and how come it has been swept under the rugs?  I'm sure most people hadn't heard about it until now.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by THEAMAKA(f): 3:57am On Jan 14, 2010
chiogo:

[size=20pt]Can people stop saying 'Ibo'? it's f*%$ing Igbo. sheesh.
[/size]
wink cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

‘those Celebrating My Downfall Celebrated Too Soon!’ – Ben Murray-bruce / Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) / Jitters As Wike’s Camp Pushes For PDP NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.