Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,812 members, 7,879,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:32 PM

Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs (32109 Views)

Why Is Rochas Claiming The Shell $3.5b Gas Plant As Part Of His Achievements? / See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner / Why Is The Apc Bent On Returning The Presedency To Northern Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Onlytruth(m): 3:58am On Jan 14, 2010
H2O2:

@OP
Where did this bit of information about the Ibo people  and how come it has been swept under the rugs?  I'm sure most people hadn't heard about it until now.

Because it is a figment of his freakish imagination. Looooooooooooooooooog sigh! angry
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by chiogo(f): 3:58am On Jan 14, 2010
LOL Amaka  smiley
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by H2O2: 4:00am On Jan 14, 2010
Ibos are being unfairly targetted by this Ibophobic poster.
@poster, what's your problem?
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by sjeezy8: 4:06am On Jan 14, 2010
PSA: Regardless of tribe

Everyone please ignore Onlytruth shes really girl posing as guy
thank you for taking time out to read.

Carry on . . . .
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by THEAMAKA(f): 4:08am On Jan 14, 2010
sjeezy8:

Carry on . . . .
OMG!! get out!! male or female, what does it matter? grin grin grin
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Onlytruth(m): 4:10am On Jan 14, 2010
sjeezy8:

Carry on . . . .

Don't mind this she-goat hiding in Brazil. COWARD.
Idio't'.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Onlytruth(m): 4:13am On Jan 14, 2010
You see, the anuofia sneeks in and out of threads to gossip about real men. Talk of war now he disappears from threads for days!
Mpama! Your type will be in our mind when next we fight.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by THEAMAKA(f): 4:15am On Jan 14, 2010
Onlytruth:

You see, the anuofia sneeks in and out of threads to gossip about real men. Talk of war now he disappears from threads for days!
Mpama! Your type will be in our mind when next we fight.
[size=15pt]LMFAO!!![/size] i busted out laughing on that one. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by sjeezy8: 4:24am On Jan 14, 2010
that was wack

Onlytruth:

Udezue, Happy new year! (you are the first person I have wished that on nairaland, so understand it is big deal!) cool
I miss you here. What really happened
Nice to have you back!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=377668.msg5271768#msg5271768

I told you Onlytruth was a girl- the jig is up what size breast do you have?
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Onlytruth(m): 4:26am On Jan 14, 2010
Here is my 1000th post on nairaland and I won't waste it!
My thoughts for Nigeria as a diehard Igboman are:

(1) That people should stop lying about our history and what that portends for the future, and stop lying for once! angry
(2) Nobody from Igboland will take a piece of land anywhere (including Igboland) without paying fair market price for it. cool
(3) We Ndigbo will never forget our allies from the past and will never turn our backs on true democrats and real progressives. cool
(4) We hate mediocrity with a fiery rage. angry
(5) We would never be loyal to a country that cheats anyone for any reason. angry
(6) We love enterprise and prefer honest income through hardwork. We cheat when we see others cheating! grin
(7) We will fight anyone who wants to enslave us! angry

Everything else is hogwash!

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by bkbaybe99: 4:29am On Jan 14, 2010
The Amaka, ure one to gloat about someone gettn banned! And when, ho, did I say my step dad had anything to do wit today's topic? Quote one place where I discriminated against ya"ll, without twisting my words, and I'll accept all ur criticisms! I asked a simple question NONE of you have refuted what I asked, instead its been insults upon insults.lol. Not one ibo said " Nah poster u wrong, we don't want they oil we will rather live together in peace" bla bla bla. Nobody said jack, just raining insults. Why?! Cus my questions just might be closer to the truth than yall would wanna agree

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by reporter1: 4:29am On Jan 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

wink cool

Ibo!!! Sue me!

Heck! Always whinnying [size=36pt][/size]
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Onlytruth(m): 4:31am On Jan 14, 2010
sjeezy8:

that was wack

I told you Onlytruth was a girl- the jig is up what size bosom do you have?

If I'm a chick, then my b'al.l's are bigger than yours. You pathetic little coward! grin
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Onlytruth(m): 4:34am On Jan 14, 2010
bk_baybe99:

The Amaka, ure one to gloat about someone gettn banned! And when, ho, did I say my step dad had anything to do wit today's topic? Quote one place where I discriminated against ya"ll, without twisting my words, and I'll accept all your criticisms! I asked a simple question NONE of you have refuted what I asked, instead its been insults upon insults.lol. Not one ibo said " Nah poster u wrong, we don't want they oil we will rather live together in peace" bla bla bla. Nobody said jack, just raining insults. Why?! Cus my questions just might be closer to the truth than yall would wanna agree

But you avoided the question I asked you earlier. Do you know anything about Niger delta? If you don't answer that question, then you will wait for ever.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by chiogo(f): 4:35am On Jan 14, 2010
reporter?:

Ibo!!! Sue me!

Ignorance. sad
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by THEAMAKA(f): 4:37am On Jan 14, 2010
sjeezy8:

that was wack

I told you Onlytruth was a girl- the jig is up what size bosom do you have?
thats disgusting!  lipsrsealed and whats wrong with that? so?
btw, Udezue is back  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked  grin

bk_baybe99:

The Amaka, ure one to gloat about someone gettn banned! And when, ho, did I say my step dad had anything to do wit today's topic? Quote one place where I discriminated against ya"ll, without twisting my words, and I'll accept all your criticisms! I asked a simple question NONE of you have refuted what I asked, instead its been insults upon insults.lol. Not one ibo said " Nah poster u wrong, we don't want they oil we will rather live together in peace" bla bla bla. Nobody said jack, just raining insults. Why?! Cus my questions just might be closer to the truth than yall would wanna agree
sharap!! you know what you were doing. and you always do this, day in and day out. you find something wrong with the igbo man so you can start on your little rant again. its so damn obvious.
you always get your little gossip "he said, she said" or say things like "my step father said this or that" blah blah, all na old news.
[size=15pt]CLOSER TO THE TRUTH?!?![/size] [size=25pt]DID I JUST HEAR YOU SAY CLOSER TO THE TRUTH?[/size] the same fool that just said "how am i supposed to know who lives in the niger delta" get outta here!! what damn truth? people of the niger delta have more in common than differences, and there are, like i said before, many ndigbos that have been living there for God knows how long, so shut your trap.

reporter?:

Ibo!!! Sue me!

i don't see why people feel its okay for the british to tell you how to say something or what is wrong and right. is igbo even english anyway? its just rude! i wouldn't go around saying Yoruba and ijo cause thats just offensive. and if you listen closely there is a "gb" sound but most people tend to overlook it. the "gb" sound is there, get it right.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by bkbaybe99: 4:43am On Jan 14, 2010
@ Onlytruth: clearly ure kinda slow! How the hell u get access to a computer? Are u blind?! Definitely I DID NOT claim to know anything about Niger Delta even when I seen them on the news I always assumed they were ibo. All I did was recount a discussion/arguement that took place now all of u buggn!I asked a simple question, I stated everyone's argument and what sides they took. Do u see the yorubas insulting me?what of the Niger Deltans (excepting that liar Beaf)? This is not about right or wrong, this is about state your piece, but I guess u guys are too silly to do that since u busy plotting how to steal other people's properties. Or insult whoreva questions u on a certain issue!
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by sjeezy8: 4:43am On Jan 14, 2010
Onlytruth:

If I'm a chick, then my b'al.l's are bigger than yours. You pathetic little coward! grin

yea im a coward so . . . I would rather fight in the bedroom with chicks than on the battle field. Hater lol cool

all 1000+ post of yours are about bullshioot and war. Go and get some pu%$y Im bout to. I dont wanna end up a loser like you talking about wars n what not.

peace out yo I got chicks to do . . .
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Onlytruth(m): 4:45am On Jan 14, 2010
sjeezy8:

yea im a coward so . . . I would rather fight in the bedroom with chicks than on the battle field. Hater lol cool

all 1000+ post of yours are about bullshioot and war. Go and get some pu%$y Im bout to. I dont wanna end up a loser like you talking about wars n what not.

peace out yo got chicks to do . . .

Buzz off mudder/fkcer!
One of these days you will catch AIDS!
All deserters do.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by THEAMAKA(f): 4:46am On Jan 14, 2010
bk_baybe99:

@ Onlytruth: clearly ure kinda slow! How the hell u get access to a computer? Are u blind?! Definitely I DID NOT claim to know anything about Niger Delta even when I seen them on the news I always assumed they were ibo. All I did was recount a discussion/arguement that took place now all of u buggn!I asked a simple question, I stated everyone's argument and what sides they took. Do u see the yorubas insulting me?what of the Niger Deltans (excepting that liar Beaf)? This is not about right or wrong, this is about state your piece, but I guess u guys are too silly to do that since u busy plotting how to steal other peopl"s properties. Or insult whoreva quetions u on a certain rumor!
bull! mumbo jumbo
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by bkbaybe99: 4:46am On Jan 14, 2010
Same here this girly wanna kill ur boy! That's what the amaka needs se.!Bleep
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by chiogo(f): 4:48am On Jan 14, 2010
Yea right, that's why y'all mofos have the time to be posting crapola.  grin grin

Go and self-service jootongue
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Onlytruth(m): 4:48am On Jan 14, 2010
bk_baybe99:

@ Onlytruth: clearly ure kinda slow! How the hell u get access to a computer? Are u blind?! Definitely I DID NOT claim to know anything about Niger Delta even when I seen them on the news I always assumed they were ibo. All I did was recount a discussion/arguement that took place now all of u buggn!I asked a simple question, I stated everyone's argument and what sides they took. Do u see the yorubas insulting me?what of the Niger Deltans (excepting that liar Beaf)? This is not about right or wrong, this is about state your piece, but I guess u guys are too silly to do that since u busy plotting how to steal other peopl"s properties. Or insult whoreva quetions u on a certain rumor!

Keep lying to yourself mudder/fkcer!
The real Niger deltan gave you an honest answer and you are here pretending to deceive idiots like yourself.
Carry on.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by THEAMAKA(f): 4:49am On Jan 14, 2010
chiogo:

Yea right, that's why y'all mofos have the time to be posting crapola.  grin grin

Go and self-service jootongue
exactly. full of excuses. cool
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by bkbaybe99: 4:50am On Jan 14, 2010
The Amaka, u still aint answer the question, do u, your boyfriends, brother, pi. . imp,uncles, pops ect have any plans to steal the Niger Delta from anyone! Simple answer recquired
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by THEAMAKA(f): 4:54am On Jan 14, 2010
bk_baybe99:

The Amaka, u still aint answer the question, do u, your boyfriends, brother, love-vendor,uncles, pops ect have any plans to steal the Niger Delta from anyone! Simple answer recquired
wtf do you mean steal? LOOOOOOOOL. stealing what?
anyway i wouldn't know that because all my family memebers are worried about providing for their families and making money and not about "stealing" land from whoever. its only clowns on NL that seem to worry about that junk, like you.
this is getting dry, yawn. . .
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Mekusxyz: 5:04am On Jan 14, 2010
The OP knows that I know that he is Yoruba. That is why he confessed that I am too smart for his liking. Bloody Yoruba small boy they claim non-Yoruba.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Justcash(m): 5:30am On Jan 14, 2010
@Bk Baybe99:

The Answer to your question is that there are so many Niger-deltans with Igbo roots. There are alot of tribes that have an Igbo ancestrial background in Niger-delta, though most of them may not want to be identified as Igbos.
However dear, Igbos are looking for Biafra for a bigger and better reason than claiming Oil. We have a handful of Oil wells in Abia, Imo and Anambra (Those are core Igbo lands) Igbos are not crazy about Oil. We need a society that works, where making "legit" money can be easier.
Like me, There are millions of igbo people abroad that are doing well. It is painful that We spend all our money investing abroad, and not home because of the visible lack of basic infrastructures, which is as a result of the neglect of the region by the Northern and Western dominated Fed. Govt in Nigeria. It is far far beyond oil. Personally, I need to spend money in my country where my investments will be protected, where it can multiply and where I can be treated equally with my fellow countrymen interms of governmental packages.
The koko of the matter is that Igbos need the freedom to really express themselves. We need a fair and working environment to explode!
If Niger-deltans are given the choice of joining a region if Nigeria divides, They'll prefer to go with the Igbos than the Yorubas and Hausas. It is  a clear fact. Though Many sycophants may want to deny it, they are only spewing their thoughts and wishes. But, Igbos will never fight to have ND (Especially the non-Igbo parts) as part of Biafra. If they feel that they will be better off as a country or with any other region, good for them. All We Igbos need is a good environment to make MONEY and Spend it happily.

Igbos don't give a damn about Oil. As you know, Igbos have survived and will always survive without Oil.

That's my answer to you.

If I get an insolent reply from you, I'l conclude that your motive is very tribalistic.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by Smoothsilky(m): 5:34am On Jan 14, 2010
Miss Aggressive!
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by cantell(m): 8:05am On Jan 14, 2010
Justcash:

@Bk Baybe99:

The Answer to your question is that there are so many Niger-deltans with Igbo roots. There are alot of tribes that have an Igbo ancestrial background in Niger-delta, though most of them may not want to be identified as Igbos.
However dear, Igbos are looking for Biafra for a bigger and better reason than claiming Oil. We have a handful of Oil wells in Abia, Imo and Anambra (Those are core Igbo lands) Igbos are not crazy about Oil. We need a society that works, where making "legit" money can be easier.
Like me, There are millions of igbo people abroad that are doing well. It is painful that We spend all our money investing abroad, and not home because of the visible lack of basic infrastructures, which is as a result of the neglect of the region by the Northern and Western dominated Fed. Govt in Nigeria. It is far far beyond oil. Personally, I need to spend money in my country where my investments will be protected, where it can multiply and where I can be treated equally with my fellow countrymen interms of governmental packages.
The koko of the matter is that Igbos need the freedom to really express themselves. We need a fair and working environment to explode!
If Niger-deltans are given the choice of joining a region if Nigeria divides, They'll prefer to go with the Igbos than the Yorubas and Hausas. It is  a clear fact. Though Many sycophants may want to deny it, they are only spewing their thoughts and wishes. But, Igbos will never fight to have ND (Especially the non-Igbo parts) as part of Biafra. If they feel that they will be better off as a country or with any other region, good for them. All We Igbos need is a good environment to make MONEY and Spend it happily.

Igbos don't give a damn about Oil. As you know, Igbos have survived and will always survive without Oil.

That's my answer to you.

If I get an insolent reply from you, I'l conclude that your motive is very tribalistic.
If only the cargo go understand.
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by bkbaybe99: 8:35am On Jan 14, 2010
Justcash:

@Bk Baybe99:

That's my answer to you.

Hahahahaha, at freakn, fu . .cking last an enlightened answer!!! This is all I've been asking instead people came on here throwing all sortsa verbal grenades cus according to them "some questions just shouldnt be asked". Once again, thanx for your reply. It was highly informative.

Justcash:

P.S: You didnt have to include this as I honestly had no intentions on making the Ibos on here feel insulted. Of course I had a feeling that the discussion might be highly charged, and of course I probably did instigate it by certain choice words (wordings), but my plan wasnt to overly insult your tribe. Thanx again

Mekusxyz:

The OP knows that I know that he is Yoruba. That is why he confessed that I am too smart for his liking. Bloody Yoruba small boy they claim non-Yoruba.

You really are a m.o.ro.n!!! I made the sarcastic statement that u was 'smart' when emperorolu was disparaging ibo people. I came to your support didnt I? Oh, then I was a friend of the Ibos but now Im an enemy? U and Aloy Emeka I dont know who's sicker. One minute that fool accuses me of hating Ibos, the next he accuses me of hating Yorubas. I guess I just hate everyone , huh? Once you guys view any 'threat', no matter how ill conceived , that person is a hater. wow!!! U still aint answer my question tho!!!

Dude, I'm on here having fun, why cant u guys learn to do that without blowing a fuse?!!!?
Re: Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs by edoyad(m): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2010
@OP, It's all about the women man, all about the women.
Have you ever been to porthacourt, Benin, Warri, Calabar etc. before ? CHAI ! ! Oye mi canto ! ! ! You will see mermaids of all types and species. Do you think any tribal group or region will let another carry all those kokolettes away ? Over our/their dead bodies, we'd/they'd rather die than allow that happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Okorocha Dances With Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Miracle, Nina, Others In Imo / Students Rioted In Lagos In 1971 Over The Death Of 2 Demonstrators (Throwback) / 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.