Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:09 AM

Urgent Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice Needed (753 Views)

Happening Now: Urgent Advice Needed / A Female Friend Need An Urgent Advice!!! / I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed by Aityluv: 6:46pm On May 20, 2017
Pls Niralanders ur advice will go along way. Iam in luv wd a guy but I found out 2 things dat is distopping me about him. The first one is that he mixed up tenses, d next one is dat he has mou*h odo**, pls I need an advice on how to correct him without him feeling that am embarrassing him. And the mou*h ordo* is there anything he can use, if there is any, how do I tell him without him feeling that am trying to mock him
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 20, 2017
You are no better and you type like someone that has mouth odour too
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by FelixFelicis(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2017
Please diSTOP your use of English
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by FitnessDoctor: 6:51pm On May 20, 2017
Aityluv:
Pls Niralanders ur advice will go along way. Iam in luv wd a guy but I found out 2 things dat is distopping me about him. The first one is that he mixed up tenses, d next one is dat he has mou*h odo**, pls I need an advice on how to correct him without him feeling that am embarrassing him. And the mou*h ordo* is there anything he can use, if there is any, how do I tell him without him feeling that am trying to mock him

I do have something about mouth odour coming up on my blog which I share my experience and how I got to deal with it naturally..

But as for mixing up tenses.. All you need is for both of you to further your education.. I mean start reading some fun books so that both of you can start speaking like English people..

I mean that after some days of reading the book, you first start by speaking through your nose and speak simple and correct English... Now tell him its his turn to read the book and wow you... Try it for some time... Not just try and stop..

NOTE: My advice only works on relationships which have great communication

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Saintsammurai(m): 6:52pm On May 20, 2017
KissChrixx:
You are no better
grin grin
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Saintsammurai(m): 6:53pm On May 20, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Please diSTOP your use of English
grin
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 20, 2017
Saintsammurai:
grin grin

To think She's criticizing someone's tenses.....
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Saintsammurai(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2017
KissChrixx:

To think She's criticizing someone's tenses.....
lol i wonder o..
She is even worse.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 20, 2017
So this is how you ended English language career on Nairaland.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 20, 2017
In trying to correct people, it helps if you first realize that you aren't perfect yourself, and you open yourself up to improvement. Let him know that you would appreciate his constructive criticism to help you be a better person. This way, it won't seem like you're sitting on your high horse when you mention his mixed up tenses (which is a very common problem, by the way).

Mouth odor is easily dealt with. A lot of guys have really poor hygiene. And some are so inconsiderate that they don't care that they smell like onions or cigarettes, they expect you to kiss them anyway Don't say he has bad breath, tell him you can smell his lunch, to get him to brush regularly. Mouth wash is essential. And sometimes, bad breath may be a sign that an enema may be necessary. Also, if he's the tacit type, an inactive mouth can result in bad breath too. That's what chewing gum is for.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by dingbang(m): 7:17pm On May 20, 2017
But why are you embarrassing yourself ?
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by ikp120(m): 7:35pm On May 20, 2017
sad

Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 20, 2017
How are you better? Just read what you wrote and with a hand on your heart say " This is my best effort!". Can you categorically say without an ounce of doubt what you wrote would get you a distinction in an English class?

(1) (Reply)

Ok Mods This Letter Is 4 U / FOR Men....when She Does All These,run! / 10 Reasons Why Older Women Are Bae!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.