Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,668 members, 7,921,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:33 AM

Introducing The Galactic Federation To Nigerians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Introducing The Galactic Federation To Nigerians (791 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! / Nigeria Football Federation Officials Thank T.B. Joshua For Super Eagles Win / Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing The Galactic Federation To Nigerians by freethinke(m): 7:21am On Jan 16, 2010
Greetings to all Nigerians and Africans.

I go by the name of Free Thinker which is obviously not my name. i am Nigerian and live in Nigeria.

May i interest u in knowledge of things that have been, are and is to come?

As it stands, in orbit around this planet whose name is really Urantia, and as well as our solar system whose name is really Monmatia, is a vast armada of space fairing vessels whose occupants majorly hail from numerous planets in our Local universe (Nebadon). These people are from planets that have societies that are way way way ahead of our primitive one.
They are far superior to us in spirituality, understanding of the true concept of Deity (God), technological advancement and acceptable cosmic behaviour.
Please, when next Nepa takes the light, go outside and take another more educated look at the stars that twinkle. Pay attention to only stars that twinkle.
Please note that on closer observation, not all stars twinkle. What causes this twinkling for those that twinkle, is that these star ships have lights that are "strobing". They pulsate different patterns of light in different c[b]olours[/b][i][/i][color=#000099][/color], as would any “flying” craft including our airplanes have.
They are not hiding and this phenomenon may have been the case from around the 50s just after we detonated our 1st atomic bomb which killed too many people.

Onboard the starship Phoenix is one who can be called simply ATON. He is also known by the name Christ Michael (CM), Hatton.
Labels/names are of little value to these ones and thus the many names. Only as long as we know who this person is.
CM is in command of their mission to this planet which encompasses a wide range of serious concerns. Star ship phoenix is the flag ship in charge of the vast fleet of starships that many have come to label “The Galactic Federation of Light”. More about this most significant person later.

So what brings these people here? Why have you not heard of them before?

Well, at the risk of sounding like their sanctioned mouth piece, let me answer the 2nd question first to the best of my knowledge. The reason you have not heard of them is because the rulers of the world, the powers that be, the minor few who really are in control of the affairs of this planet have refused to announce to us their presence and their intent. Bear in mind that if an invasion was the intent, they would have done so decades ago and in minutes. These rulers have been hell bent on NOT disclosing their presence to us. They (star fleet) however have had their hands more or less tied because there are certain laws that prohibit interference in the affairs of any planet without the concerned planet’s consent (I believe).  Or so one is inclined to think.

These bad few have wrapped star fleet’s presence and their mission to earth in the air of “cheap conspiracy theories”, in constant denial of not so UFO sightings by thousands of people, and of course, Hollywood – after all, the easiest way to spoil the probability that people will reason their way to truth is to make a movie about the truth, throw in lies and fantasy and turn a rather serious issue, into a petty joke. So it has been now years.

But now the games played are reaching their climax and I invite everyone, to least allow yourselves to come into the realization of a reality that will change your lives. Without a doubt, the religious ones will find this a most difficult reality to accept as this brings into question every single item of faith that they have grown up to believe.
Fear not, for God will still have a place in this new reality that faces you, for all his children inhabit the far flung cosmos, it’s not just us that are his children. You will soon learn that God remains real, but it is the understanding of his nature of which we have been thoroughly misled by our society and religion that will take a blow. So be it dear brethren.

As to the 1st question, why are they here? Let’s rephrase that as the “WHYS” of their being here at this time. Mhh! Where do I start? Let me attempt:
* The planet (she is conscious by the way), our dear mother Urantia is sick.  If things are left the way we are going, she will die on us. The pollution is unbearable – this I’m sure of. There is also the effect of all other of our activities like drilling for crude oil, which could be said to be her blood. There is also the nuclear weapons issue, or at the very least the effect of the past use of these weapons which are far more deadly than being used to take out a few Japanese cities. It is either we kill her or she kicks us out 1st by pole reversals and the likes. I can assure you that she intends to live and we would thus have been kicked out as far back as the time vicinity of the end of world war II had it not been for intervention of these space brothers and sisters of ours.
*We as a planet and peoples have reached a stage where it is desired that we ascend from our barbarism into more peace loving and well behaved peoples as a prerequisite for being welcomed to fly the friendly skies of the Cosmos with our older brothers and sisters of space. We are so bad in stature right now that we are the scum of the universe and thus have been confined to the earth for long. If you have seen the movie AVATAR, you will understand why we are not welcome in space. This unfortunately has solidified the fallacy that we alone. lol! Yeah right!
All in all, The Galactic Federation is very keen on making open contact with this planet. No more “hiding”, no more lies, no more games.

The list is exhaustive and my fingers are sore. In addition I am not their sanctioned mouth piece. That honour goes to one called Candace Frieze.  She is the owner of a non-profit organization called THE ABUNDANT HOPE. Her website is www.abundanthope.net
Candace is a gifted high level telepath who has been working closely with star fleet commander ATON and bringing forth messages from him/them.

You would do a great deal of good to yourself to become acquainted with her mission.

Bitter sweet times lay ahead and knowledge will always be power.

Thank you.

Free Thinker.
Lagos, Nigeria.

P.S:  For what is to come, well… wink

(1) (Reply)

What Do These Men Have In Common? / A Space To Repent / Na Gidigba Ooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.