Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,712 members, 7,882,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:57 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! (31064 Views)

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Greetings. / Let's Get The Best Easter Message! / My Easter Message To All Of You, Read Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 31, 2013
As we join Christians in the celebration of Easter, may we truly reflect on the quintessential modus vivendi of Master Jesus; The Christ, who peregrinated this incarnation as an exempli gratia of self abnegation, puritanical excrescence, spartan discipline, mental magnitude, hierophantic candour and altruistic effusions,qualities which have become a desiderata for national resurgimento. cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.facebook.com/patrick.obahiagbon.3

The Prof Is Back... The grammatical architect of our time. This his Eeaster message is worthy of reflection and practice... That is if Nigerians will leave the grammatical verbosity and read in between the lines grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by sennyaca(m): 7:20am On Mar 31, 2013
enough grammer....just Hoping you guys will get the message.... Anyways am first here
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 31, 2013
MODS FRONTPAGE PLEASE.... IN THE SPIRIT OF EASTER!

O thank you Mods...... FRONTPAGE THINGS FOR THE FIRST TIME ON NAIRALAND AND ON EASTER DAY TOO!

BUT ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE, THIS MAN'S ENGLISH MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I WASTED FOUR YEARS IN THE UNIVERSITY grin grin grin
GUESS I WILL GIVE QUITTING MY JOB A THOUGHT AND PROBABLY GO FOR A DIPLOMA OR PHD IN ENGLISH undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by psky: 8:24am On Mar 31, 2013
Chai! Where my dictionary o. grin

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by gunuvi(m): 8:31am On Mar 31, 2013
Yes, he is even lenient this time.

8 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by ozodimgba(m): 9:32am On Mar 31, 2013
Bekee bu agbara!

7 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2013
This man again?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by ZACHIE: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2013
to everyone, his own[
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by delikay4luv: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2013
dictionary pls

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Sijo01(f): 9:41am On Mar 31, 2013
Igodomigodo!!!

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by MahatmaGhandi: 9:41am On Mar 31, 2013
when dictionaries and encyclopedias fall in the hands of the wrong man, this is what you get lolz

6 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by jhydebaba(m): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2013
What's the essence of communication To me, he's speaking in tongues cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by johnwizey: 9:42am On Mar 31, 2013
Sumbody shld summarize all he said cos i no sabi english

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Akshow: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2013
Freakin disgusting show up. All na notice me level. Is Latin English? Or Ohagb what ever your name is this is no longer funny.

6 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by hardbody: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2013
exxell: As we join Christians in the celebration of Easter, may we truly reflect on the quintessential modus vivendi of Master Jesus; The Christ, who peregrinated this incarnation as an exempli gratia of self abnegation, puritanical excrescence, spartan discipline, mental magnitude, hierophantic candour and altruistic effusions,qualities which have become a desiderata for national resurgimento. cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.facebook.com/patrick.obahiagbon.3

The Prof Is Back... The grammatical architect of our time. This his Eeaster message is worthy of reflection and practice... That is if Nigerians will leave the grammatical verbosity and read in between the lines grin grin grin

Which school sef this man attend? Does he just spew out this grammar or he takes time to write his speech down, memorize and then deliver. I trip for him ooo
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2013
[img]http://www.trbimg.com/img-5140533d/turbine/261103-jpg-20130313/278/278x229[/img]

[img]http://cbsphilly.files./2012/03/darryl-dawkins-by-ronald-martinez.jpg?w=620[/img]

....Am I the Only One who Thinks Patrick Obahiagbon looks exactly Like Former Nba Great Darryl Dawkins?

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by dedons: 9:46am On Mar 31, 2013
I'm a professor of ENGLISH LANGUAGE

i can figure out a lot of grammatical misuse in dat note undecided

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by free2ryhme: 9:47am On Mar 31, 2013
oyinbooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:47am On Mar 31, 2013
He jes kept tryin hard to stay relevant.
Ok, u've been noted!

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Policewoman(f): 9:48am On Mar 31, 2013
This was fabricated. Try again.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by shineeye1: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2013
As we join Christians in the celebration of Easter, may we truly reflect on the quintessential modus vivendi of Master Jesus; The Christ, who peregrinated this incarnation as an exempli gratia of self abnegation, puritanical excrescence, spartan discipline, mental magnitude, hierophantic candour and altruistic effusions,qualities which have become a desiderata for national resurgimento.

PATRICK, I FOR DO WETIN YOU TALK. BUT I NO "HEAR" YOU! Kindly float a foundation for the distribution of free advanced-learners dictionaries to all citizens of the land. Nigerians would greatly appreciate that sir.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 31, 2013
Wetin dey always do this man sef?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Culbobby(m): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2013
Utter meaningless!...does it amount to any structural and economic development? Mon ami we need more than a convoluted grammarian to fix our beloved nigeria.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by dedons: 9:52am On Mar 31, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: [img]http://www.trbimg.com/img-5140533d/turbine/261103-jpg-20130313/278/278x229[/img]

[img]http://cbsphilly.files./2012/03/darryl-dawkins-by-ronald-martinez.jpg?w=620[/img]

....Am I the Only One who Thinks Patrick Obahiagbon looks exactly Like Former Nba Great Darryl Dawkins?

yes ooooo

u'r d only one on planet earth dat thinks so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) / COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.