Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! (31054 Views)

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Greetings. / Let's Get The Best Easter Message! / My Easter Message To All Of You, Read Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by get2tolux: 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2013
grin ;DHow dis man take write and pass his exams when e dey school sef? Orishirisiiiiiii
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by secnelly: 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
i dnt even understand anyfng frpm the entire sentence... But i fnk the end point is Happy Easter to Nigerians. Wotever.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Obijulius: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
Boring :-
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by informatix: 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2013
gunuvi: Yes, he is even lenient this time.
yeah Honorable has done us a favour this time around can't go Lower than this level.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by shizzle11(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
With †ђξ rate at which this man is bamboozling us with his grammar, one day even †ђξ english will go to him for tutelage ....haba!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Annie2gud(f): 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2013
The second picture,the prof looks like alvin and the chipmucks.***prof you are always on point.

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Desloaaa(f): 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2013
jesus fit vex arisen again o
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by goshen26: 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ye! Headache
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by clemsajayi07(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]happy easter to obah..igodomigodo
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Elai147: 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2013
Okay sir, we understand and will do as you say.

Happy self abnegation, puritanical excrescence, spartan discipline, mental magnitude, hierophantic candour and altruistic effusions EASTER TO U TOO!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by napoleonx: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
Same to you sir...... I see the reason why u were not re-elected
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by ajos(m): 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2013
secnelly: i dnt even understand anyfng frpm the entire sentence... But i fnk the end point is Happy Easter to Nigerians. Wotever.
how u go understand wit dis kind grammar...u no get oxford dictionary mek u check d meanin.of d words...?
sum dudes r just lazy 2 learn....
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Emmyk(m): 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2013
exxell:
This [b] his
Eeaster message is worthy of reflection and practice... That is if Nigerians will leave the grammatical verbosity and read in between the lines grin grin grin
H-Factor at an apogee. #winks
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by galaxy52(f): 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2013
exxell: As we join Christians in the celebration of Easter, may we truly reflect on the quintessential modus vivendi of Master Jesus; The Christ, who peregrinated this incarnation as an exempli gratia of self abnegation, puritanical excrescence, spartan discipline, mental magnitude, hierophantic candour and altruistic effusions,qualities which have become a desiderata for national resurgimento. cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.facebook.com/patrick.obahiagbon.3

The Prof Is Back... The grammatical architect of our time. This his Eeaster message is worthy of reflection and practice... That is if Nigerians will leave the grammatical verbosity and read in between the lines grin grin grin
we are making money and u are talking nonsense*in rick ross voice*
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Emmyk(m): 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
Nawa ooo. Una wan kill person? Na Easter we dey do no be competition na u catch my drift?. The lines are not perspicuous, if not cagey it might be jubber at an apogee... Heheheh. It's not easy. I cant carry last. Go figure!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Emmyk(m): 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2013
galaxy52: we are making money and u are talking nonsense*in rick ross voice*
hehhehehehe.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by qhiwegh(m): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2013
This guy is trying hiding his lack of originality and meaningful content behind the use (and in some cases misuse) of obscure vocabulary. What a joke. Honourable my foot.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2013
almaliki: Lol.....I know his wife must be asking our dear lord in heaven.....Lord why.....Lord pls....why dis man........!

lol
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Datzeal(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
Nice one. But i expected more of this 4rm him.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by ainabeosei: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
Pls,l want to know how osho baba understands and communcates with dis grammatic god.God help him.l even learnt he is a lawyer, hm,God saves our judges if he was in legal practice.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by sanspiffy(m): 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2013
Smh sad
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by SymbolicalIdol(m): 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2013
I termed this IRRELIVANCE,this is not communication.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Solozzo(m): 12:44am On Apr 01, 2013
Nuzo':
Some of us here are mistaking some words Patrick uses for English.
Unfortunately, some of those words are Latin and Italia.

If not for comic relief, why would a public servant mix Latin, Italo to English to 'communicate' to his subjects who are English speaking people?

Jeez!

All the words are in the English dictionary. Check them out.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by itsmayiela(m): 1:15am On Apr 01, 2013
May d almighty deliver us all frm d spirit of vocabularism. Amen
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Nuzo1(m): 1:37am On Apr 01, 2013
Solozzo:

All the words are in the English dictionary. Check them out.

Being in the dictionary doesn't make the words less Latin or Italia.

Do your research sir and you will find out that not only half of the words are coloqial but Latin and Italo.

Take your time to search thru the words one after the other.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Toyindebbie: 3:01am On Apr 01, 2013
if u r comitted to any humanitarian cause and u hav a story to share wit d world please send a mail 2 ibiyemidebbie@yahoo.com pls help spread the word, lets celebrate the people who sold out their lives to make the world a better place
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by corazoni: 3:09am On Apr 01, 2013
Did he say Jesus who was pregnated?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 01, 2013
He combines English and Italian words? shocked
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 01, 2013
Dr. Wise:
First to comment! Azonto all the way.
1st kini, well i dont blame u, wen u re still usin GPRS
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by ho69: 8:23am On Apr 01, 2013
grin sadI don't even understand a single word...
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by emma4much4u: 10:34am On Apr 01, 2013
ckkris:

These words no de dictionary . You know whether the man de mad, like some wey de write on walls?
maybe d pages for ur dictionary don tear finish.go buy new dictionary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) / Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.