Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! (31053 Views)

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Greetings. / Let's Get The Best Easter Message! / My Easter Message To All Of You, Read Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by paranorman(m): 11:34am On Mar 31, 2013
I, where i am yonder, wonder with unfathomable curiousity, importunity, perplexity and intensity why this life form with reowned complexity , called a homosapien has decided to make the lingua franca with utmost grammatical rigorousity, an enigma! I just love this man!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by mmmustapha(m): 11:34am On Mar 31, 2013
Can some1 tell me what this mean "quintessential modus vivendi of Master Jesus"
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 31, 2013
There is always more Latin and Italian in his registers than English. Patrick will learn to write and speak logical English words when goats fly.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by jericco1(m): 11:39am On Mar 31, 2013
Lol, na dis kind english dey chase devil....
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by NessaFresh(f): 11:55am On Mar 31, 2013
dedons: yes ooooo

u'r d only one on planet earth dat thinks so
I think pat looks like the Nerdy version of Darryl
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by toskut(m): 11:59am On Mar 31, 2013
Is this English?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by tonyot(m): 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2013
This man too much. I need dictionary of english n french cos some words sounds like french.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by corsican: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
The essence of language is simple, communication. He has not communicated as far as I'm concerned. Even the Queen can't make any sense out of this, and its her language. Try and communicate sir, even when Prof Soyinka speaks we understand him.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by chax100(f): 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2013
If you don't like his Easter message, write your own!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2013
I hear
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Ljboy(m): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2013
so wahz d meanin of all dz big grammer... i bet sum words doesnt fit with d message!... hmmmm Nairandlanders, alwyz api with dz kinda stories!.... abeg api easta jawe!!!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by tjmc: 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2013
Dr. Wise:
First to comment! Azonto all the way.

So chicken brains still dey dis forum.

I dey enjoy ur grammer. Hope u dey teach the bekee people their language
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by jljunayd1: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2013
Am sure most of d house of rep will find it hard communcting wit him,am not seeing talent here am seeing madness
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by osinachii: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
He don ey madt
Abnegation gini
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Blesyn014(m): 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
This same big grammars of his didn't earn him a return ticket to the house of reps and he's still on it.. Even heard he's the one to succeed oshiomhole as the governor of edo state (downfall of ACN in the state if you ask me)..
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by petkoffDrake(m): 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
choiii!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by YoungGame: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2013
Mehn I love this man, God bless you sir.

Truly representing EDO.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by petkoffDrake(m): 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2013
d man carry fake dictionary 4 head grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by petkoffDrake(m): 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
paranorman: I, where i am yonder, wonder with unfathomable curiousity, importunity, perplexity and intensity why this life form with reowned complexity , called a homosapien has decided to make the lingua franca with utmost grammatical rigorousity, an enigma! I just love this man!
ukochukwu, na desame people grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by vanstanzy(m): 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
exxell: As we join Christians in the celebration of Easter, may we truly reflect on the quintessential modus vivendi of Master Jesus; The Christ, who peregrinated this incarnation as an exempli gratia of self abnegation, puritanical excrescence, spartan discipline, mental magnitude, hierophantic candour and altruistic effusions,qualities which have become a desiderata for national resurgimento. cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.facebook.com/patrick.obahiagbon.3

The Prof Is Back... The grammatical architect of our time. This his Eeaster message is worthy of reflection and practice... That is if Nigerians will leave the grammatical verbosity and read in between the lines grin grin grin

Not funny! Silly @ss clown! angry angry
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Owutu1(m): 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2013
Dr. Wise:
First to comment! Azonto all the way.
indeed you are mad bro i guess you need brain transplant
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2013
I dy feel my role model...always memorizing ur grammar and sayin it in my seminar klas in my skul makin studnts 2 lauf n me having swag.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Nuzo1(m): 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2013
Some of us here are mistaking some words Patrick uses for English.
Unfortunately, some of those words are Latin and Italia.

If not for comic relief, why would a public servant mix Latin, Italo to English to 'communicate' to his subjects who are English speaking people?

Jeez!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Leaknigerianews(m): 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
I want to speak like this man.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by peace3: 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
psky: Chai! Where my dictionary o. grin
I HAVE SEEN MY DICTIONARY BUT THESE WORDS AREN'T THERE.KAI THIS MAN IS HOT YET AGAIN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Akpaife(m): 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
grin grin[b][/b][b][/b] grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
Am waiting for the summary. It should be the jobs of the mods/seun to summarize this kind message. Oya boys get to work
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by mubaraqqq(f): 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
hmmm....he's back again. I really wish i could have a conversation with dis guy. I'll be like o_O
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2013
vanstanzy:

Not funny! Silly @ss clown! angry angry

THEN YOUR PROBLEM IS BIGGER THE JOKE undecided undecided undecided
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by TwinTiger: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2013
exxell: MODS FRONTPAGE PLEASE.... IN THE SPIRIT OF EASTER!

O thank you Mods...... FRONTPAGE THINGS FOR THE FIRST TIME ON NAIRALAND AND ON EASTER DAY TOO!

BUT ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE, THIS MAN'S ENGLISH MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I WASTED FOUR YEARS IN THE UNIVERSITY grin grin grin
GUESS I WILL GIVE QUITTING MY JOB A THOUGHT AND PROBABLY GO FOR A DIPLOMA OR PHD IN ENGLISH undecided undecided undecided
ur just telling us dt u don't merit ur certificate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.