Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! (31049 Views)

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Greetings. / Let's Get The Best Easter Message! / My Easter Message To All Of You, Read Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 31, 2013
Bellissimo!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Montalo(m): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2013
This man and big big oyibo sefundecided I wonder what's the rationale behind his constant colossal grammar..abeg wey my dictionary jare
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by jamace(m): 10:18am On Mar 31, 2013
Thank you, Patrick. Happy Easter to you too.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Rooneyboy(m): 10:18am On Mar 31, 2013
This man no go wound person with this him grammer one day .
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by NaijaNaWaa: 10:22am On Mar 31, 2013
Patrick has said repeatedly that he has no Facebook account. So ignore anything about him coming from Facebook. If you want to hear him, meet him on Twitter where incidentally he rarely uses big grammar.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by ewet: 10:22am On Mar 31, 2013
This guy is more abt humor to me than he makes sense,anyways i like the guy.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by ckkris: 10:24am On Mar 31, 2013
psky: Chai! Where my dictionary o. grin

These words no de dictionary . You know whether the man de mad, like some wey de write on walls?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by ewet: 10:26am On Mar 31, 2013
I am not a student of english and i know english is not my mother tongue,but i need to ask if all this lexicons this guy churns out are really correct and if thy are does he apply them in the right context,i mean are his lexicons and structural tenses accurate or is it colloquialism of the highest order?i rily need to knw.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Saecula: 10:28am On Mar 31, 2013
dedons: I'm a professor of ENGLISH LANGUAGE

i can figure out a lot of grammatical misuse in dat note undecided
I dare you to figure them out.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by ewet: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2013
Culbobby: Utter meaningless!...does it amount to any structural and economic development? Mon ami we need more than a convoluted grammarian to fix our beloved nigeria.
But we culd do with clowns like this tht can make us not get unduly worked up by our probs but give us agud life at times. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by hammedkola(m): 10:38am On Mar 31, 2013
Dr. Wise:
First to comment! Azonto all the way.

You fool of the first order....Wawa kawai
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by TableLeg(m): 10:40am On Mar 31, 2013
Patrick Obahiagbon = Nuisance!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Double194(m): 10:42am On Mar 31, 2013
Dr. Wise:
First to comment! Azonto all the way.
Bros, na Starcomms U dey use browse? because from U comment position its seems U need an upgrade sharpaly.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by theripper2: 10:42am On Mar 31, 2013
Funny enof, I understand all wetin he dey talk but e just dey extraneous. Wish us Happy Easter. Dats all.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Aifey(m): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2013
I luv this man
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by tonychristopher: 10:50am On Mar 31, 2013
PLS GET ME MY ENCARTA ENCYCLOPEADIA CUM DICTIONARY SO THAT I CAN LOOK UP AND BUY ME AN OPATA DECODER TO DECODE THIS MESSAGE
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by adim2(m): 10:51am On Mar 31, 2013
Patrick, patrick, P A T RI C K K K K K.

You no go kill naija with vocab o. Any sha nigeria go survive
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by WizPrince1(m): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2013
exxell: As we join Christians in the celebration of Easter, may we truly reflect on the quintessential modus vivendi of Master Jesus; The Christ, who peregrinated this incarnation as an exempli gratia of self abnegation, puritanical excrescence, spartan discipline, mental magnitude, hierophantic candour and altruistic effusions,qualities which have become a desiderata for national resurgimento. cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.facebook.com/patrick.obahiagbon.3

The Prof Is Back... The grammatical architect of our time. This his Eeaster message is worthy of reflection and practice... That is if Nigerians will leave the grammatical verbosity and read in between the lines grin grin grin
[size=20pt]If you like Insult JESUS As we know not what you are saying[/size]
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Chimerase(m): 10:59am On Mar 31, 2013
I luv dt guy choi! cheesy #no homo attached cool
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Creamz(m): 10:59am On Mar 31, 2013
Is more interesting when you actually hear him speaking the grammer.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Solozzo(m): 11:05am On Mar 31, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
[size=20pt]If you like Insult JESUS As we know not what you are saying[/size]

Why not check the words in Chambers dictionary rather being a religious bigot

Happy Easter to all. Christ's life is a great example of discipline, intelligence, self sacrifice, this kind of lifestyle is highly desired for national development. Thus saith Obaghiagbon at Easter.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by almaliki: 11:07am On Mar 31, 2013
Lol.....I know his wife must be asking our dear lord in heaven.....Lord why.....Lord pls....why dis man........!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Lakayana: 11:14am On Mar 31, 2013
Poor grammar don't mind Patrick Obahiagbon he attempted to kill you thank God its Easter you shall not remain in your grave you shall rise up with the risen lamb. Oga Patrick you have failed.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Solozzo(m): 11:16am On Mar 31, 2013
Saecula:
I dare you to figure them out.

I dare him too! Checked all the big words. Absolutely correct in the right context.

Happy Easter to all. Christ's life is a great example of discipline, intelligence, self sacrifice, this kind of lifestyle is highly desired for national development. Thus saith Obaghiagbon at Easter.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by enigmagu1(m): 11:18am On Mar 31, 2013
if i were him i wil join d like o ay ..l go die...ali baba and basket baba for comedy tinxss....
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by almaliki: 11:18am On Mar 31, 2013
Lol.....I know his wife must be asking our dear lord in heaven.....Lord why.....Lord pls....why dis man.........!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Truckpusher(m): 11:19am On Mar 31, 2013
almaliki: Lol.....I know his wife must be asking our dear lord in heaven.....Lord why.....Lord pls....why dis man........!
grin grin grin lie lie........... women that ends up with a clown like my oga Patrick enjoys marriage ,after all it's laughter all the way besides he's doing well tongue
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by sleekp1: 11:20am On Mar 31, 2013
Patrick Obahiagbon no go kill me for Easter....hehehe
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by ninja4life(m): 11:30am On Mar 31, 2013
God of mercy English language don suffer 4 dis man's mouth see as he dey mix English with Latin and also with law jargons hope some1 tells him d road to YABA LEFT he nids real help.but dis man does not seize to amuse mecheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! by Ubenedictus(m): 11:30am On Mar 31, 2013
hardbody:

Which school sef this man attend? Does he just spew out this grammar or he takes time to write his speech down, memorize and then deliver. I trip for him ooo
the guy "spews" them naturally. I doubt he can speak simple english.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.