Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck (36098 Views)

My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Fourwinds: 7:29pm On May 28, 2017
bencarson007:

Bedrock of any marriage should be trust and understanding and those two are the definition of love. You can't claim to love someone and not trust them. Your husband is insecure... I hate to suscribe to the point that he is over protective. He is selfish and insecure and if you say you have never been wayward, I believe you.

I once dated a lady that always asks me why I am not jealous about it when she takes male calls in my presence, and do other stuff... I just told her that I trust her and she knows the right thing to do...so no need me forcing her to do anything she does not want. Believe me, she respects me a lot till this day. It is called maturity.

Your husband is
Insecure
Selfish
And immature.

Imagine trying to learn a trade and he stops you, got a job, he stops you...
Very soon he will stop you from eating, making your hair, eating certain foods cos he sees negatives in them.

Madam, your husband don fail the first and only rule of marriage success which is Happy wife = Happy life.

Better call ur family and pastor to talk some sense into him b4 u guys head for the wall of disaster...

look at dis one talking insecured...u think is every man or woman u give free hand dat will not misuse it..? I have a very live case of a simple man who is a family friend......he works in Lagos and d family in another close by state....if u who what d wife has done...u I mean u will never be this gentleman u portray urself to be....he bought an okada for d woman to manage. do u know d woman was d one dat chose d person. to ride it and bring return.? could u believe this. woman was busy fvckking this man when d husband leaves home...look I don't want to go into details....free hand it was
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:29pm On May 28, 2017
some people here always quick to condem other party whenever issue like this presented.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:40pm On May 28, 2017
ominirajj:
Hi matured minds
I need an honest advic
Am a Gospel artist , he wont allow me go for outings especially night vigils. Am i not in trouble already or what can i do?
He is also violent and a bully

My dear,
U are welcome to school of marriage.
U are just at the primary stage & U are here lamenting.
U still have a long way to go ooooo.

Now to the issue at hand.

1) Calm down: with the little U posted here, I can already tell that U are getting pissed off. Believe me, anger & hatred will only worsen the situation. 2 wrongs will never make a right.

2) Ur husband has been polluted: Attitude is a product of our nature, nurture & environment. Nature here is His natural character. Nurture is His experience from life thus far. Environment is the environment He has been exposed to from time to time.

One of this channels have polluted Ur husband. So U need to identify the source of this unwanted mosquito & apply Baygon.

3) Involve Reasonable Tutors: Remember when U were preparing for Jamb? How U kept running from 1 tutorial to the other? Well U have to apply the same strategy here. U need to run to the elders for advice.

BE WARNED: Don't go & run to poor advisers ooooo. Not the woman that will be telling U to endure in pains. Not the woman that will be adding fuel to the burning fire. & especially not the one that will use the story of Ur life to do sermon on Sunday service (a talkative). May God guide U to pick the right mentors.

Now my opinion: Ur husband is trying to run His home in fear & trembling. Its a silly childish move to display His authority.
Don't jump into the ring & start acting silly with Him. Just sit down & observe. Examine Him very well.
If U play Ur cards well, U will end Up having Him at Ur beck & call.
Identify His weak point: This is Ur ace card. Don't flash it wrecklessly. Probably when He is lying on U after a good time, whisper in a sweet baby voice that He has not been good to U. List all the pains U are facing WITHOUT CHANGING UR VOICE

Now keep stroking His hair, & watch Him jump to conclusions that will favour U.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Bofoy4(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2017
ominirajj:
Hi matured minds
I need an honest advice here. My husband has become a stumbling block for me, whenever i bring any opnion to him he sees the negative aspect only . i told him i want to learn hair dressing he goes against it, there was a time i got a job in airport hotel went against it.
Now why am so depressed and sad is that i have went to field to train because i cannot afford money to attend GYM house what he have to say is that that place is not secure becos of thugs.
This is a kind of man who doesnt contribute to my getting a befiting work, all he does condemn anything i do
Am a Gospel artist , he wont allow me go for outings especially night vigils. Am i not in trouble already or what can i do?
ahahahah stop this ok
go and carry out cross

if ur husband sees this u don finish
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 28, 2017
my father used to be like that to my mother.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by ariklawani(f): 8:05pm On May 28, 2017
my dear..its a bug deal.big trouble if u don't act fast.my hubby was like that.that is how he tricked me for 9yr.too jealous. paranoia.. violence, nagging. runnnnnn.u will b depressed. psychologically. physically. emotional. he will try and render u useless. act fast.get a job...act fast no time.am out of the domestic marag.I found peace .life gos on.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:05pm On May 28, 2017
& pls, PRAY ooooooo

Its the most effective soothing balm I know.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by ariklawani(f): 8:07pm On May 28, 2017
my dear..its a big deal.big trouble if u don't act fast.my hubby was like that.that is how he tricked me for 9yr.too jealous. paranoia.. violence, nagging. .u will b depressed. psychologically. physically. emotional. he will try and render u useless. act fast.get a job...act fast no time.am out of the domestic marag.and now found peace .life gos on.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:08pm On May 28, 2017
ariklawani:
my dear..its a bug deal.big trouble if u don't act fast.my hubby was like that.that is how he tricked me for 9yr.too jealous. paranoia.. violence, nagging. runnnnnn.u will b depressed. psychologically. physically. emotional. he will try and render u useless. act fast.get a job...act fast no time.am out of the domestic marag.I found peace .life gos on.

When all the gentle & shy brothers were approaching U earlier shebi U were turning them down joyfully.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 28, 2017
ojun50:
Hw long did u guys dated befor getting married

Please epp us ask her. All these Spirit koko dating that they will not visit each other until after marriage.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 28, 2017
Shut up if you have nothing to say. I am sure you are an igbo man without even looking at your moniker. Only igbo men think the way u do.
IhateAfonjas:

Yeah

Your husbandry is a pain in the neck and you're a righteous saint

The problem is that women don't know what they want

You're the cause of your husband's​ behavior

Change if it's not too late and you will see how your husband will start treating you

I've never seen a woman who doesn't complain or never thinks she's right in everything​ she does

If he married a humble and good wife, he shouldn't be having the kind of problems he's currently having with you

Where's your poor husband to tell us why he's acting up and defend himself, we only heard your part of the story, of course you wouldn't admit to being a bad wife
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 28, 2017
Lucasinho:

And HolY Bible said ''Colossians 3:18 Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands...''

He paid ur Bride price...He owns U...no matter what..

For better, for Worst...
another Igbo, ehn buyer and seller of wives. Paying bride price doesnt mean he owns her, is she property? All these small boys that are still sucking mama's breast displaying verbal diarrhea here. Mtcheew
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by bencarson007(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2017
Fourwinds:

look at dis one talking insecured...u think is every man or woman u give free hand dat will not misuse it..? I have a very live case of a simple man who is a family friend......he works in Lagos and d family in another close by state....if u who what d wife has done...u I mean u will never be this gentleman u portray urself to be....he bought an okada for d woman to manage. do u know d woman was d one dat chose d person. to ride it and bring return.? could u believe this. woman was busy fvckking this man when d husband leaves home...look I don't want to go into details....free hand it was

That is not ruled out bros, so I won't argue... I just gave an opinion of what I tot... Sorry I took it personal. Good d evening and how are you .

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by IhateAfonjas(m): 8:34pm On May 28, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Shut up if you have nothing to say. I am sure you are an igbo man without even looking at your moniker. Only igbo men think the way u do.

Sorry, i don't think to dirty Yoruba goats

Looking like a baby elephant

Why can't you just go swallow your Amala and Ewedu in peace ??

1 underwear wearing stinky rat

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by ashewoboy(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2017
PaperLace:

let's chat in private, i gat some questions to ask you
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by NovusHomo(m): 8:50pm On May 28, 2017
femolacqua:
This serious, I think you should see your Pastor to intervene and check what the cause of the issue.

Pastor bah?!. He will take her from her husband.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by NovusHomo(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2017
carzola:
Violent and a bully...

Thats all you need to run..

His too obsessed and over
Protective... Such people can
Kill..

O don't want to type rip for you
So run.. Carey your children if
You have any and leave..

God would give you a job.

So, God is now an employment agent?
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by leostenus: 8:59pm On May 28, 2017
MY DEAR, YOUR HUSBAND IS STILL AFRAID OF SOMETHING. I THINK YOU HAVE A LOT TO PROVE. YOUR HUSBAND DID NOT TRUST & SO YOU MUST PROVE TO HIM THAT HIS FEARS ARE UNFOUNDED. IF HE SAYS YOU SHOULD NOT GO FOR VIGIL, FORGET IT, HE OPPOSES SOME OF YOUR PLANS, FORGET IT. EVEN GOD MUST PROVE YOUR FAITHFULNESS BEFORE HE ENTRUSTS SOMETHING INTO YOUR HAND. PLEASE FIND AWAY TO MAKE YOUR MARRIAGE WORK. MAYBE HE IS AFRAID OF YOU BECAUSE OF WHAT HE SAW BEFORE BOTH OF YOU MET. GIVE HIM TIME.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Lucasinho(m): 9:01pm On May 28, 2017
If I catch u with that Ur stale Waist eeh

I will turn u to my third wife...riffraff

All these YeYe Gals wey full NL wey never wash their smelling pantsangry
funmisticqueen:
another Igbo, ehn buyer and seller of wives. Paying bride price doesnt mean he owns her, is she property? All these small boys that are still sucking mama's breast displaying verbal diarrhea here. Mtcheew
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 28, 2017
Lucasinho:
If I catch u with that Ur stale Waist eeh

I will turn u to my third wife...riffraff

All these YeYe Gals wey full NL wey never wash their smelling pantsangry
fvck u nigga
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 28, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Sorry, i don't think to dirty Yoruba goats

Looking like a baby elephant

Why can't you just go swallow your Amala and Ewedu in peace ??

1 underwear wearing stinky rat
if i start with you even biafra wont be far enough for you to run from,as short and stout as the stinking akpu he eats, go and sh1t cocaine in Cambodia. Biafran nonentity
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Lucasinho(m): 9:19pm On May 28, 2017
funmisticqueen:
fvck u nigga

E Pain am.. grin grin

Do me a little Favour Bitch...Go n 4Uck urself... tongue
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 28, 2017
ominirajj:
Hi matured minds
I need an honest advice here. My husband has become a stumbling block for me, whenever i bring any opnion to him he sees the negative aspect only . i told him i want to learn hair dressing he goes against it, there was a time i got a job in airport hotel went against it.
Now why am so depressed and sad is that i have went to field to train because i cannot afford money to attend GYM house what he have to say is that that place is not secure becos of thugs.
This is a kind of man who doesnt contribute to my getting a befiting work, all he does condemn anything i do

So sorry. I think your husband knows you best and he is protecting you. Also, he knows you don't really know what you want. You dabble from one thing to another most times. You are not good with money. You are not quite compatible and he doesn't want you to either disgrace him, embarrass him or land in trouble that he would come and settle later. He learnt this by experience. He probably married you out of pity and because of church courting, he did not really know you before your wedding.
The summary is that you have low IQ. He is a good man, he is trying to make the marriage work the best way he can. What he noticed you do are unspeakable and he feels he would keep the marriage the best way he can. Others can't understand, even you because of your low IQ. That's why you call him a bully.

You can call me a prophet.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 28, 2017
Lucasinho:

E Pain am.. grin grin

Do me a little Favour Bitch...Go n 4Uck urself... tongue
trust me i would be doing myself a favor if i Bleep a cucumber than your finger battery prick

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by toprealman: 9:33pm On May 28, 2017
What was courtship like?
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 28, 2017
Praktikals:
And which fool will enter a relationship with you? Mad man.
cheesy
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by lebrotin: 9:37pm On May 28, 2017
ominirajj:
Hi matured minds

Hey Woman, I will not judge you but tell you the truth...YOU HAVE COME TO THE WRONG PLACE FOR ADVISE.
You want to crash your marriage already by allowing dem 1999 children to give you wrong counsel on nairaland. An unmarried man or woman will never give you a good advise here.
Do not blackmail your husband with your emotions. Something tells me you are not a saint either. Your last statement says it all.
Both of you need a grounded matured male or female counsellor and not all these end time youth pastors for proper counselling...
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Lucasinho(m): 9:39pm On May 28, 2017
funmisticqueen:
trust me i would be doing myself a favor if i Bleep a cucumber than your finger battery prick

lol....For real? cheesy

U mean u fûck Yaself with Cucumber
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by afbstrategies: 9:47pm On May 28, 2017
ominirajj:
Hi matured minds
You should have thought about all the things you listed about him before you got married to him. He is an insecure man, add that to his troubling resume. Try getting him to go do the exercises with you and see if that will work. The worst thing for a woman is dealing with an insecure and abusive man. Hope other unmarried women will take time to figure out their guys before they get married to them. Good luck
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by dubylee: 9:47pm On May 28, 2017
pls you should both see ur pastor for counselling. but I want to add that u should hv noticed these his characters during ur courtship.
Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by IhateAfonjas(m): 10:10pm On May 28, 2017
funmisticqueen:
if i start with you even biafra wont be far enough for you to run from,as short and stout as the stinking akpu he eats, go and sh1t cocaine in Cambodia. Biafran nonentity

I see that you're high on your father's sperm

You can't even write a comprehensive sentence, you good for nothing inbreed

I won't run to Biafra because of a chest beating Amala and Ewedu swallowing olosho, we already own Lagos

Anything​ else you want to cry about ??

Tribal mark having antelope, i hope your father gets you pregnant next time he fuccks you

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Become A Pain In My Neck by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=IhateAfonjas post=5

I see that you're high on your father's sperm

You can't even write a comprehensive sentence, you good for nothing inbreed

I won't run to Biafra because of a chest beating Amala and Ewedu swallowing olosho, we already own Lagos

Anything​ else you want to cry about ??

Tribal mark having antelope, i hope your father gets you pregnant next time he fuccks you[/quote]

Own lagos indeed. If for any reason biafra becomes a reality we will kick you out with nothing. The problem woth your tribe is that you lot are visionless, you cant even unite under a king. It is not your fault you guys generally lack home training, the only thing they taught u is to greet your elders with kick and to kill your brother for property, even a hausa man can perform better than you, go to school he won't. You are nothing but a boy with the mentality of a servant deal with it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How My Monthly Salary Is Used On Foodstuff Only / Our Daughter Got Married Without Our knowledge / My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.