Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President (25150 Views)

2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP / Dele Momodu: A Special Evening With Osinbajo, The Acting President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by SweetJoystick(m): 7:35am On May 29, 2017
There is hope

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by Mmaxix: 7:36am On May 29, 2017
Listened to the 'lifeless' message. What are the achievements of this administration benchmarked by the utopian campaign promises? Simple question.

4 Likes

Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by donaldinho111: 7:36am On May 29, 2017
GambaOsaka:
God bless Prof. Osinbajo

God bless President Buhari

God bless Nigeria !!!!!!!!

AND.....

God punish the haters . If they like make dem go kill themselves, I prefer this guys to the PhD Zoology teacher.
Expired Nigerian

7 Likes

Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by Newbiee: 7:41am On May 29, 2017
A heart warming speech by my able acting president. Buhari has indeed has a loyal, committed and befitting vice president. May God keep this amiable team beyond 2019 and grant our dear President full recovery to continue with the good work they have started.
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by wristbangle: 7:43am On May 29, 2017
AfonjAbokiZombie:
This is nothing other than "dog on turanci'. The useless government of Aboki in collabo with their Afonjas slaves did not dim it fit to even apologize the untold hardship they meted on the people these two years? You came to power and two Tom toms were sold for #5 but today only goes for #10. Where is the balance of three then? The incompetencies of Aboki plus Afonja have chopulet it one time.

If you take your time to read the article well, it was mentioned that they understand the current difficulty of civil servants and the economic hardship.

Not that I am defending this administration which has not performed to people's expectation but it will do you good to read before jumping to conclusion.

8 Likes

Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by Nobody: 7:47am On May 29, 2017
Buhari is dead
Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by madridguy(m): 7:48am On May 29, 2017
Why are you like this naaa? tongue Abu Zahra means Zahra's father. Please tell me how is my NGOZI doing?

abouzaid:
so it's now zahra and no longer Ngozi?you're one hell of a sick scary fellow.
Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by GambaOsaka: 7:49am On May 29, 2017
donaldinho111:
Expired Nigerian

DULLARDinho111....... I'm not surprised , being dull runs in your bloodline.
ode

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by flexxyworld(m): 7:53am On May 29, 2017
omowolewa:
First time a Nigerian leader would not read from a script.

I could see PMB's Picture.

and that's all you would have wished for after two years??

2 Likes

Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by omowolewa: 8:06am On May 29, 2017
flexxyworld:

and that's all you would have wished for after two years??
Paddy, you want me to make a comprehensive note for you to hail bah?!

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by babyfaceafrica: 8:07am On May 29, 2017
So what?

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by flexxyworld(m): 8:09am On May 29, 2017
omowolewa:

Paddy, you want me to make a comprehensive note for you to hail bah?!

I will just rather a president that recites from a book and gets the job done not all these 'we will', 'we shall' presidency. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by oshe11: 8:10am On May 29, 2017
So the real Buhari(Nt the COW) didnt Address Us Today and Person get mind open Thread of HAPPY DEMOCRACY DAY?

SURELY THIS IS A DEMONSTRATION OF CRAZE

TO ALL OF YOU WAITING FOR TODAY TO REACH BEFORE OCCUPYING NAIJA...... LIKE U DID THE OTHER TIME.

BEANS DON DONE

DEMOCRACY DAY MY FOOT....... MOST OF THE INFRASTRUCTURES WE ENJOY TODAY WERE BUILT DURING THE MILITARY ERA.......

I DNT KNOW IF A LAW BANNING IMPEACHMENT HAS BEEN SIGNED, COS ITS OBVIOUS SARAKI HAS BEEN PROMISED SOMETHING BUT I DNT KNOW WHAT IT IS........ IF WE KEEP WAITING FOR THESE GUYS... lipsrsealed

SEE AS THEIR CHILDREN DEY BANG FIRST CLASS ABROAD LIKE KILODE....

LAST LAST THEY WUD STILL COME BACK TO RULE US undecided

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by emmasege: 8:10am On May 29, 2017
Vague promises and hope as usual. Bubu was lucky that he didn't give the speech today because I'm sure that's one voice angry, aggrieved and hungry Nigerians didn't like to hear this morning.

As usual, Osinbajo rose to the occasion to do the nasty job for him like he did in the build-up to the election. In my own view, Osinbajo is not a good replacement for the endangered Bubu. The nation needs someone who can say the truth without the fear of favour of some Cabals.

2 Likes

Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by supremegists: 8:11am On May 29, 2017
We need actions and not many speech. How my pastor has been assaulting me sexually for 6 years and made me commit 4 abortions
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/05/how-my-pastor-slept-with-me-for-6-years.html

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by donaldinho111: 8:11am On May 29, 2017
GambaOsaka:

DULLARDinho111....... I'm not surprised , being dull runs in your bloodline.
ode
copied from the original Dullard...You know him na
Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by EmekaBlue(m): 8:12am On May 29, 2017
Where is za fresident? Just negodu country

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by Nwakaumu(m): 8:14am On May 29, 2017
Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by Nobody: 8:15am On May 29, 2017
2kass:
Happy democracy day....!!!

Though I still prefer a good military leader for Nigeria as at this moment. cuz Nigeria needs someone that can handle her with iron hand not corrupt useless and worthless senators.

The sad thing is that even the military leaders we had were also useless.

May our children and children, children not suffer from the kinds leaders we suffered frm.

I can see d positivity coming tho!!!

Did you witness military regime in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by seunmsg(m): 8:15am On May 29, 2017
omowolewa:
First time a Nigerian leader would not read from a script.

I could see PMB's Picture.

Very wrong. He read a prepared speech from a teleprompter.

4 Likes

Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by Lexusgs430: 8:16am On May 29, 2017
All soundbites spoken in coherent and understandable command of grammar ........ Dats ALL
Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by papaejima1: 8:16am On May 29, 2017
Sorry for Nigeria if these are called achievement in two yrs

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by texazzpete(m): 8:18am On May 29, 2017
Good speech.
Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by Montaque(m): 8:20am On May 29, 2017
We keep recycling democracy day speech. Nothing new. Corruption, economy and security.

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by eldoradoxx: 8:21am On May 29, 2017
abouzaid:
who else thinks that the speech is empty? we just have to survive these people till 2019.
Completely empty. All he read was campaign promises and Buhari's budget speech combined.

2 Likes

Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by Nobody: 8:21am On May 29, 2017
D.umb epistle! Failed govt!!

2 Likes

Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by Nobody: 8:22am On May 29, 2017
Looks like its the repetition of the same speech of last year, because nothing has been happening.

I can not sincerely point out one achievement of my President in last 2yrs in office.

2 Likes

Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by aolawale025: 8:24am On May 29, 2017
Nothing significant achieved. That's why even mundane governmental acts are listed as "achievements". Verdict: F

2 Likes

Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by theSpark(m): 8:26am On May 29, 2017
Was expecting major decisions that will radically improve things. Like an executive order or something. Alas we have a rehash of the usual democracy day rhetoric.
Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by savagefinder: 8:30am On May 29, 2017
policy12:

Guess most people above me and below did not read the speech before making their comments.
asin ehn.. It was even an interesting speech.
Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by savagefinder: 8:30am On May 29, 2017
theSpark:
Was expecting major decisions that will radically improve things. Like an executive order or something. Alas we have a rehash of the usual democracy day rhetoric.
major decisions like?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose / Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps / INEC Sets Date For 2019 Presidential Election, February 16, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.