Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:58 AM

Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President (25206 Views)

2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP / Dele Momodu: A Special Evening With Osinbajo, The Acting President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by Stinson007(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2017
ReubenE:
Incompetence is smelling all over the speech.
Lemme not waste my time talking about it since all what he said are familiar and expected things, from using the first one year to clear the mess they inherited, to the so many, we will.....above all, two things caught my attention.

First, he said hope, I really don't understand what he meant by Hope. The word hope is not a very good thing to hold unto in Nigeria. How do we hope when those who swore to protect us end up killing us?
How do we hope when those who promised to make our lives better are so resolute in making our lives worse?
How do we hope when some of us die in our sleep without knowing the offence we committed? From herdsmen to Baddo.....hope has a different meaning in Nigeria.

Secondly, did he say Nigeria is on a journey to greatness? I don't think so, and certainly not with them running the affairs of the country.
The track record besides says it al...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by raphaeladeyele: 12:19pm On May 29, 2017
Happy Democracy Day to all Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by Stinson007(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2017
Brilliant speech Mr.Osinbajo but Lemme
Borrow your phrase "it's only fools that learn from experience, the wise learn from history ".. And you expect us to believe any thing from your Literature masterpiece? Your first hundred days promised was a bullion van of Lies and you want gain traction on that sir? It's a pathetic scenario especially coming from a pastor and an intellectual, you just burned the face in your bid to safe ass... I hope you make the nation great again!! All the best sir
Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by Inadon(m): 1:01pm On May 29, 2017
Three people u can never advise in Nigeria.
1.woman in love
2.Man with money
3.person that supports Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by Opeyemi4real(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2017
Empty speech!
Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by Iamwrath: 4:18pm On May 29, 2017
Stinson007:
Brilliant speech Mr.Osinbajo but Lemme
Borrow your phrase "it's only fools that learn from experience, the wise learn from history ".. And you expect us to believe any thing from your Literature masterpiece? Your first hundred days promised was a bullion van of Lies and you want gain traction on that sir? It's a pathetic scenario especially coming from a pastor and an intellectual, you just burned the face in your bid to safe ass... I hope you make the nation great again!! All the best sir
Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by Stinson007(m): 4:21pm On May 29, 2017
Iamwrath:
Check his Biafra remembrance day speech..
Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by Iamwrath: 4:23pm On May 29, 2017
Stinson007:

Check his Biafra remembrance day speech..

lol check the comments there i watched it before you , the excerpt you quoted is for you and your Biafra Agitators , Only wise people learn from History ...... Remember that and let it sink in
Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by Stinson007(m): 4:48pm On May 29, 2017
Iamwrath:

lol check the comments there i watched it before you , the excerpt you quoted is for you and your Biafra Agitators , Only wise people learn from History ...... Remember that and let it sink in
LOL.. Ride on Buddy... Ride on..
Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by DAGAUDA(m): 6:26pm On May 29, 2017
Mr VP You Have Make A Very Nice Presentation As You Speak The True Mind Of The Voiceless Really You are a True Politician We are In Total Support Of This CHANGE Administration.
Who So ever Want To criticise this Government He has to do it with fact with reality #istandwithbuhari/osibanjo
Re: Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President by donaldinho111: 8:51pm On May 29, 2017
DAGAUDA:
Mr VP You Have Make A Very Nice Presentation As You Speak The True Mind Of The Voiceless Really You are a True Politician We are In Total Support Of This CHANGE Administration.
Who So ever Want To criticise this Government He has to do it with fact with reality #istandwithbuhari/osibanjo
2 years and cluelessness has made you voiceless...APC is a monumental error

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri / Obasanjo, Abdulsalami, Sultan, Onaiyekan To Meet Tomorrow To Douse Tension / Soldiers, Bello Abubakar & Oyediran Adedotun Kidnapped By Bandits In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.