Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,836 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:50 AM

I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke (24609 Views)

Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS / Buhari Has Failed Nigeria – Donald Duke / Voting Buhari in 2019 will spell doom for Nigeria-Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by rayopt(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2017
Sirheny007:
To Rule or to Serve Nigeria??
shocked shocked

and you discover that most NLers will miss dis million dollar question like stupid spinster. . .

and this is the major problem bedeviling our leadership mindset. . .most of our leaders are only happy to have juicy positions so as to lord it on people . . .

to serve their country na problem

1 Like

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by Rossikki: 8:22pm On May 30, 2017
tevinsolt:
this word "RULE" is still why we have a big problem in Nigeria.
you don't Rule in a democracy you administer the power giving by the constitution.

Help me tell them o.
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by Marcelo290(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2017
My love for this man knows no bounds, he made it known to the world through his developmental projects in Cross River State and beyond..

I would vote him a thousand times if he contests, but would the cabals and zomified illiterates let him? they would rather ship in a senile old man without no educational background to govern a country of over 200 million people, atimes I ask myself if this is the best we can offer, another tozo who looted the country dry by name Atiku is already warming up for 2019, some youths who are to have a revolution to overthrow this rubbish are busy carrying play cards around and campaigning for the next set of thieves because of the little peanuts they give them.

I give up on you all!

1 Like

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by missyadorable(f): 8:25pm On May 30, 2017
Mbediogu:
Sorry Sir, you will never rule Nigeria. You are over qualified but cannot rule because you are an Easterner, and a Christian. That is why we are agitating.

You are agitating alone
Cross River is not East,its South South
Take Note!

3 Likes

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by Klington: 8:25pm On May 30, 2017
Donald Duke here...
Donald Trump there..
Fantastic

2 Likes

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by Myself2(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2017
Someone please tell that impostor called Duke that he doesn't have what it takes to be president of Nigeria.
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by 4dor: 8:27pm On May 30, 2017
id911:

If French youths had this type of mentality Emmanuel Macron would certainly not be French President today.

May God eternally bless every Nigerian youth that will think differently and support intellectuals like Donald Duke, Akinwumi Adesina, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, etc to rescue us from the current vultures we have now

Politics is a game of numbers, the intellectual youth you're talking about are a very little percentage of the voting public. To measure up with France we will need a different generation entirely.

3 Likes

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by missyadorable(f): 8:28pm On May 30, 2017
Braden9:
I observe the Akwacross people are one of the most intelligent groups . Akwacross landmass has the greatest potential in all of Nigeria. It's a surprise they aren't clamouring for secession.

For this comment,I owe you Plantain porridge for breakfast,Home made Foofoo and Edikanikong soup for lunch; Ekpang Nkwukwo for dinner with a chilled bottle of Champagne

4 Likes

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by Duru009(m): 8:30pm On May 30, 2017
Clean people like you cannt rule Nigeria for now.....

Its possible for you to rule Biafra not Nigeria!!!!
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by logica(m): 8:31pm On May 30, 2017
Monarchs rule, Presidents serve. smiley
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by Misterdhee1(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2017
Rossikki:
If he really wants to be president, he can be.
He needs more than interest bro. This is Nigeria. We all know how it works.
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by Gravas(m): 8:40pm On May 30, 2017
Ageco:
I think independent candidacy should be the best thing for Nigeria so charismatic persons like Donald Duke can lead the evolution that make Nigeria

Independent candidacy is the only way to check the lack of internal democracy in our political parties. Good and competent people are always rigged out during party primaries and stooges imposed on the electorates by party financiers. I support independent candidacy 100%.

4 Likes

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 30, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
They will rather vote for a dying hausa man than this eminently qualified individual

Useless people
If u present DONALD DUKE and SHEHU SHAGARI before them.... They will always opt for SHEHU SHAGARI....

Is that what you mean...??
If it is so..then every reasonable Nigerian should pack out of the country...

1 Like

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by jameslucy: 8:59pm On May 30, 2017
nextprince:
Donald Duke, you are very qualified to rule Nigeria, and I will personally cast my vote for you.

Sentiment aside, he is a leader Nigeria really need

2 Likes

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by ceeceeco: 9:00pm On May 30, 2017
The cap fits him so perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by henryhemon(m): 9:04pm On May 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Make fayose or wike your vice and watch how the youths would turn out enmass to vote for you...

Absolute nonsense! Anyway I know Donald go for intellectuals like him,people who have class and will never choose any of those 2. Donald's class is way way way way higher than those 2.

2 Likes

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by louisilva: 9:04pm On May 30, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Donald Duke is bae, that's the kind of leaders we should have
we are not looking for bae, we want someone who will turn this country around. if you need bae contact me.
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by louisilva: 9:08pm On May 30, 2017
rayopt:

this piece gat me thinking. . .

since 1999, have the northerners ever allowed themselves to be sidelined from that 2 positions? . . .can they even give it up?

We in the south gat tu think ooo. . .instead of throwing diz afonja-flatiron tantrums upandan. .we gatz think ooo
This is one of the most non-tribalistic comments i have ever seen on this thread. we need more matured comments like this. some people with nothing to do come here and start afonja-ipob wars when they are at home adding zero values to their lives and they think its funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by otokx(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2017
What enduring legacy did Donald Duke leave in Cross Rivers state? We don't want another experiment? We need Governors that did projects to aim for the presidency.

Donald Duke will be better as a minister of tourism.
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by shehuaz: 9:20pm On May 30, 2017
DONSMITH123:

http://punchng.com/i-still-want-to-rule-nigeria-donald-duke/
l support his aspiration ahead of 2019, presidential ticket. I know who is Donald duke, I have seen his achievements as a governor, and I saw his developmental and economic value to the state project. so I love Mr. Duke and I guarantee him my vote.

2 Likes

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by Brunosamel(m): 9:22pm On May 30, 2017
Abeg someone should tell this man we don't need rulers, what we need is leaders..! shocked
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by Tedassie(m): 9:26pm On May 30, 2017
HARDDON:
An erudite , forward thinking ,innovative brain capped on a clairvoyant mind.

Bridge d old n d young
Respect!
Haba! Warisit sef

is he Charles Xavier¿lol
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by divgreat(f): 9:33pm On May 30, 2017
You have my vote

2 Likes

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by hedonistic: 9:50pm On May 30, 2017
Interestingly, Donald Duke's calling card is not necessarily his youth. It is his reformist mindset; his grand ideas; his finesse and action-proneness. I'd like to think that he possesses these attributes in spite of his youth, not because of it.

Even at age 72, Donald Duke would still make a far better president than the air-headed Buhari whose only idea of governance is to perpetually blurt out "fight kwuorapshan", like a
mono-programmed and malfunctioning robot.

So let's forget about youth for a moment and talk about competence, ability, capability, and good old fit. Buhari lacks any. Donald possesses all.

8 Likes

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by back2sender: 10:01pm On May 30, 2017
The only credible presidential material from the east.
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by yinkslinks(m): 10:07pm On May 30, 2017
Hahahaha dis male prostitute and concaine sniffer wants to rule naija. This same useless man who sleeps with uniabuja babes then and give them 10k saying you should be grateful a fine man like me fuccccccccccccccccccccccccccked you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Ode in your widest dream you will never go beyond crossriver state.
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by hedonistic: 10:08pm On May 30, 2017
Myself2:
Someone please tell that impostor called Duke that he doesn't have what it takes to be president of Nigeria.

Would you be kind enough to tell us what it takes to be the president of Nigeria? And beyond that, what it takes to be THE president of Nigeria that would turn the wheel of our statehood towards the much desired path of progress and development?

If the question is too complex, just tell us what it takes to be president of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by hedonistic: 10:11pm On May 30, 2017
yinkslinks:
Hahahaha dis male prostitute and concaine sniffer wants to rule naija. This same useless man who sleeps with uniabuja babes then and give them 10k saying you should be grateful a fine man like me fuccccccccccccccccccccccccccked you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Ode in your widest dream you will never go beyond crossriver state.

Sorry to say, but this post reeks of monumental stupidity.

8 Likes

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by akandi4u(m): 10:32pm On May 30, 2017
Humblesam:
Now Duke get ready, you have been endorsed for 2019 presidential election. The campaign starts right here in the largest online arena of Africa.
If the outcome favours you,then you are good to go come 2019.
Now the voting begins......like if you think Dr Duke is good to go as a presidential candidate come 2019,share if you think otherwise.
Goodluck.

I clicked like to your post but don't mention that name Goodluck.
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by bizhop01: 10:37pm On May 30, 2017
I can recall whene he was a youngest governor & also the most active that you can never compared with others back then,THE GOOD THING ABOUT HIM,HE MAKE USE OF HIS HAND TO WORK,
not talk-talk

2 Likes

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by Humblesam(m): 10:45pm On May 30, 2017
akandi4u:

I clicked like to your post but don't mention that name Goodluck.

Why now?
Is it not what you were clamouring for few years back?
The same thing no one would like to be associated with anything that has to do with "change" in few years to come...Naija we hail thee grin grin
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by JazzMode: 10:50pm On May 30, 2017
lofty900:
Not in this present dispensation. He's been out of politics for too long, it will take forever to climb to that level. He's qualified but Nigeria doesn't vote based on qualifications. We only do quota system grin

Truth dey there jare.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abinye Blessing Pepple Builds Fire Station In his Bonny Constituency (Photos) / Emmanuelle BLATMANN, French Ambassador To Nigeria Pays Tinubu A Courtesy Visit / UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.