Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke (24594 Views)

Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS / Buhari Has Failed Nigeria – Donald Duke / Voting Buhari in 2019 will spell doom for Nigeria-Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by JCBOY4LIFE: 10:50pm On May 30, 2017
I Love Donald Duke. I will forever cast my vote for you...
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by LastProphet: 10:53pm On May 30, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
I support this , I also think Osita chidoka will make be a great President

osita chidoka? of all the good and credible easterners u chose chidoka? a known criminal?
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by bizhop01: 10:57pm On May 30, 2017
anochuko01:
PROF YEMI OSINBAJO - PRESIDENT
DONALD DUKE - VICE PRESIDENT.

PROF YEMI OSINBAJO do not belong to a class in politic with donald duke,shoe get size is not all about age
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by Cloud007: 10:57pm On May 30, 2017
Rumour has it that baba obasanjo replaced him with Jonathan.

I can't just understand baba....I can't angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by barcaboi(m): 10:58pm On May 30, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
They will rather vote for a dying hausa man than this eminently qualified individual

Useless people
same way the useless people voted GEJ; same way we voted d dying hausa man as well as OBj and Yaradua..... its 2yrs...get over it. u have grievances, dust and vote 2019.....

2 Likes

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 30, 2017
I concur,duke for president we need some fresh blood to run this country,let the old hags step aside,make dem go rest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 30, 2017
LastProphet:

osita chidoka? of all the good and credible easterners u chose chidoka? a known criminal?
please provide facts to show he is criminal.
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by bizhop01: 11:05pm On May 30, 2017
Mbediogu:
Sorry Sir, you will never rule Nigeria. You are over qualified but cannot rule because you are an Easterner, and a Christian. That is why we are agitating.

You are on your own,i believ niger delta can never be easterner

1 Like

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by dragonking2: 11:16pm On May 30, 2017
I will personally give you and my family our votes sir. Please come as President in 2019. Abeg cry cry

BTW Buhari is evil angry

1 Like

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 11:26pm On May 30, 2017
Humblesam:
Now Duke get ready, you have been endorsed for 2019 presidential election. The campaign starts right here in the largest online arena of Africa
If the outcome favours you,then you are good to go come 2019.
Now the voting begins......like if you think Dr Duke is good to go as a presidential candidate come 2019,share if you think otherwise.
Goodluck.

Funny enough everytime I'm here I feel like I'm in a far away land,everybody I know in real life hardly know what nairaland is lol

3 Likes

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by dragonking2: 11:30pm On May 30, 2017
tevinsolt:
this word "RULE" is still why we have a big problem in Nigeria.
you don't Rule in a democracy you administer the power giving by the constitution.

Sirheny007:
To Rule or to Serve Nigeria??
shocked shocked

rayopt:

and you discover that most NLers will miss dis million dollar question like stupid spinster. . .

and this is the major problem bedeviling our leadership mindset. . .most of our leaders are only happy to have juicy positions so as to lord it on people . . .

to serve their country na problem

If you check the write up you will see that he never mentioned rule. It is definitely the conjuring of the journalist

1 Like

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by Mbediogu(m): 12:01am On May 31, 2017
missyadorable:

You are agitating alone
Cross River is not East,its South South
Take Note!

You haven't explained why he cannot be president of Nigeria over a northerners, or can he? we know how Jonathan came to power, how he was sabotaged, expunged and is being hounded. we got served with Buhari. Meanwhile the sit at home (stage 1 strategy) was successful beyond expectation among Biafrans. To he'll with Nigeria and all those who want second fiddle.
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by madjune(m): 12:10am On May 31, 2017
Qualified ni quota system ko...

Who's his father?
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by Nobody: 12:11am On May 31, 2017
And u will take the two frm south-south and u think he will win? angry
DONSMITH123:

for Wike as Vice, am good but Fayose? hmmm...na error o
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by koolaid87: 1:09am On May 31, 2017
"To serve" would have been better
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by Amarabae(f): 1:19am On May 31, 2017
missyadorable:

What concerns real Igbos and leadership in Nigeria?
They can only be President in Biafra(if/when they achieve it)
We cannot be talking about politics and Presidency in Nigeria and Igbos are talking.. what manner of abomination?

be quiet pls! what kind of stupid comment is this? Are you okay?
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by Nobody: 1:27am On May 31, 2017
I love Donald duke.

If d guy dt took over from him continued his policies in cross rivers state aggressively, cross rivers would have made really incredible strides.

1 Like

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by Amah70: 1:58am On May 31, 2017
Humblesam:
Now Duke get ready, you have been endorsed for 2019 presidential election. The campaign starts right here in the largest online arena of Africa.
If the outcome favours you,then you are good to go come 2019.
Now the voting begins......like if you think Dr Duke is good to go as a presidential candidate come 2019,share if you think otherwise.
Goodluck.

Na so simplistic?

On the day of the party primaries, Arewa and Yorrober shall scheme Duke out.

They now call him Igbo.

Duke and Odili, both from SS, were the front runners on the PDP primaries campaign in 2007.
A few days to primaries proper, OBJ with Arewa agents flushed both out, replaced them with late Yaradua who showed no interest in the contest before then.

Nigeria's ethno/religious bigotry in politics has even gone worse since then.
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by henryhemon(m): 3:35am On May 31, 2017
Cloud007:
Rumour has it that baba obasanjo replaced him with Jonathan.

I can't just understand baba....I can't angry
Guess baba thought gej was more humble and less of a thief but Donald Duke is too classy he is what we need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by henryhemon(m): 3:41am On May 31, 2017
Mbediogu:

You haven't explained why he cannot be president of Nigeria over a northerners, or can he? we know how Jonathan came to power, how he was sabotaged, expunged and is being hounded. we got served with Buhari. Meanwhile the sit at home (stage 1 strategy) was successful beyond expectation among Biafrans. To he'll with Nigeria and all those who want second fiddle.

Now you 've Sat at home,do you 've Biafra yet ? You will be shocked when a referendum is called that many of us Igbos who are learned will reject that shit called Biafra. We 're marginalised....yes but we 're better off in Nigeria. Cuz my people? Let me calm down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by davidif: 5:02am On May 31, 2017
Amah70:

Na so simplistic?

On the day of the party primaries, Arewa and Yorrober shall scheme Duke out.

They now call him Igbo.

Duke and Odili, both from SS, were the front runners on the PDP primaries campaign in 2007.
A few days to primaries proper, OBJ with Arewa agents flushed both out, replaced them with late Yaradua who showed no interest in the contest before then.

Nigeria's ethno/religious bigotry in politics has even gone worse since then.

and this is why we should have open primaries like they do in the U.S where the people get to vote determining who wins the primary of each major party (Democrats and Republicans). This way its not left to the party cabals but the public.
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by oladoja1(m): 5:57am On May 31, 2017
DONSMITH123:

for Wike as Vice, am good but Fayose? hmmm...na error o
the two self na error
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by Antoeni(m): 6:08am On May 31, 2017
Pls Duke dont let DSS (DAURA SECRET SERVICE) and EFCC Remember you
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by Nobody: 6:10am On May 31, 2017
What about Peter Obi an expert in financial management and planning, a disciplined man. We need this more in Nigeria today.
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by Antoeni(m): 6:12am On May 31, 2017
Pls Duke dont let DSS) and EFCC Remember you
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by anochuko01(m): 6:37am On May 31, 2017
bizhop01:

PROF YEMI OSINBAJO do not belong to a class in politic with donald duke,shoe get size is not all about age
not until you read about osibanjo's profile. the man has been in the government for a long time too.
duke can ''vice him'' and later contest for presidency.
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by mickool(m): 6:52am On May 31, 2017
Till today I don't know why Obasajo, the master strategic couldn't pick Doald Duke as presidential candidate then. instead opted for Jonathan. Duke is more presidential, and he even did better as governor than Jonathan wasted six years as President.
DD come 2019 and give it a shot again.

1 Like

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by darkckUSA: 7:13am On May 31, 2017
rose54321:
If the youths turn out en masse to vote, anybody can win elections in Nigeria.
The problem is most people have this "elections will be rigged anyways, why bother myself " mentality.
So the elites just rig and business as usual continues.

It's high time for a democratic revolution in naija

Well said
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by oscarline2002: 8:05am On May 31, 2017
My former governor, pls come out and embrace God tightly and you will win. Make Fayose your vice and you are there. Donald Duke the next president of Nigeria. I know you will turn Nigeria to London because you are a man of vision. We will support you immensely!

1 Like

Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by zoedew: 8:07am On May 31, 2017
DONSMITH123:

http://punchng.com/i-still-want-to-rule-nigeria-donald-duke/
This is one Nigerian eminently qualified to be President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by hedonistic: 8:24am On May 31, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

Funny enough everytime I'm here I feel like I'm in a far away land,everybody I know in real life hardly know what nairaland is lol

This is very funny but also very true.
Re: I Still Want To Rule Nigeria – Donald Duke by hedonistic: 8:29am On May 31, 2017
anochuko01:

not until you read about osibanjo's profile. the man has been in the government for a long time too.
duke can ''vice him'' and later contest for presidency.

The problem with Osibanjo is that he is a puppet, and even worse, he is a product of the old, perverse way of doing things in Nigeria's dirty power politics. Nominated by a dubious political bloc led by Tinubu, for purely selfish and parochial reasons.

If Duke were to emerge, he would be beholden to nobody but the Nigerian people, as he has no known godfather.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Valentine Okike Uzo Accused Of Beating His Wife, She Reacts On Facebook. Photos / FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans / Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.