Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,734 members, 7,935,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:49 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (326753 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Fabulous7(m): 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
know u somewhere before dear
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Dear vivie01 don't mind the poster above me ooo... Na me first know you
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
you no know am jo. she was d one that called u out when she saw ur ridiculous moniker. lipsrsealed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
Moniker ko, Monica ni lipsrsealed by the way, you must be related to lai Mohammed cos you seem to be fabulous7's spokesperson
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
spokesperson Noni.......I'm nobody's spokesperson o, just saying things as it is.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Is this how u use to do? Enh u guys suld take it easy and let vivie01 herself settle the case
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
Case? Actually there's no case on ground to settle but rather wondered where Fabulous7 knew me from, pls explain urself in not more than 10 words, u have 3mins, ur time starts now; cheesy , as for scatter-something, your moniker is already beginning to trail you, no come scatterscatter here oo, Shervydman is saying it as it is, shikena! Me no know you, EOD! (end of discussion)
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
end of discussion, how? We just getting started, mr knower explain yourself
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2017
Yourself? I can't find that word in the dictionary.... Oh my dictionary is like 15 years old o so. The last pages are torn
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
torn between option A and option B as a result of indecision, a guy went for the third, which is option C; a happy Sunday to everyone!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Chineydum: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
Everyone belonging to the citizenry should strive for excellence and a good attitude towards work and life in a bid to make our country a better place.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Place your heart on fire, let it burn, if it survives your an Arsenal fan if it dies you are a Super Eagle fan
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
fan of arsenal for more than 12years, we played beyond my expectations today.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
Today my girlfriend will be joining nairaland and her username will to be reveal to everyone here.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
Here con be wetin na.... Book of Revelation?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
revelation is synonymous with seeing d future.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Future looks bright as you reveal your girl's username @Ifeanyi4491 so that tresspassers can beware but only I dont know how you will control that ..... scatterscatter how you dey? Not really a bad guy as your name suggested....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Suggested the idea to you that I'm a good guy but you refused grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Refused? When? Anyway, its like there's something behind that your name that is trailing this country, do you think changing it will bring sanity to this country?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Country wey don scatter tey-tey undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
vivie01:
Refused? When? Anyway, its like there's something behind that your name that is trailing this country, do you think changing it will bring sanity to this country?
*off topic*......I don die, abeg grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
tey-tey, yes but its continuity is inimical to the growth of the country and could lead to state of anarchy ... shervydman wetin funny grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
Anarchy has already been created by this your English sef. Which one 'inimical' again, abeg break it down
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
cheesy down to earth meaning is that as the country has 'scattered tey-tey', if it continued, its dangerous and harmful to growth and development
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
Development sef no EPP me, you replaced inimical with "hamper" you sef, e get as e be for you lipsrsealed
Anyway, shervydman is just catching Cruise with the way you are destroying me. Don't worry, we will surprise him with our pre wedding pictures
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
pictures or shervydman doesn't believe it.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
It is not for you to believe na, we will send you IV, in fact you will b the ring bearer kiss
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Chineydum: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
It seems people find it fun to rant about irrelevant issues of no concern to the current topic at hand
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
hand falling of the highest order, anyway its not the way you see it my oga, I cant hurt a fly talkless of destroying a whole human being angry That pre wedding picture come get as e be sha because that ur moniker fit make bride disappear before the D-day
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Chineydum: 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
D-day. A day filled with much excitement and anticipation.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
Anticipation Abi? Don't worry you shall also be invited smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
Invited where, let me becoming

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (357) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.