Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:03 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (322376 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
Be-coming ooo... Sha make sure you come with that your girlfriend you want to reveal to us
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Us? Ifeanyi4491, becoming to where now? Bride-to-be never even accept proposal, scatterscatter doesnt know who he's in competition with yet
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
yet scatterscatter has not even prospose to her gelfie
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
gelfie?! Is that a nigerian english.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
English in this part of d world is concoction jare.....anything goes.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ImmaculateQueen(f): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
Goes ko Goose bump ni
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Chineydum: 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ni, I beg your pardon. Is that a word in the English dictionary or perhaps in the scrabble dictionary.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
dictionary of Yoruba language
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
language barrier is a big problem.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
problem created for ourselves by ourselves in Africa
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Africa is a third-world continent, meaning it's a developing continent. Vivie01, u're omnipresent on this thread, u don cook this night food so?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
so also you now....... dont mind me jare, im a multi-tasking person, if I tell you how busy and stress out Ive been this weekend you wouldnt believe it.... by the way where's orgzeyn and freddyjimoh?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Freddyjimoh is here ma
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
ma reminds me of Jack Ma.....founder of Alibaba.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
Alibaba of nairaland
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nairaland infact this thread is fire. just few hours of napping look what you guys did here. Infact for Una I twale
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by TigerTears(m): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Twale for the oloshos
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Oloshos no fit EPP abeg, my vivie01 is better than a thousand of them put together
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
together we can change this topic to what is going on in this country called nigeria
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
active because everything is fair in love n war....their news spread like wildfire.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
Wildfire is a perfect description of the current happenings in the country. I have decided to deliberately ignore issues relating to Nigeria cos I don't want to have a clash with anyone here. For instance, where is nnamdi KANU?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kanu? That sound like one super eagle player
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
player like him is better than iwobi of arsenal.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arsenal are poor team inspite they stopped my team from having 3 points just the way shervydman stopped me from....gbash!!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
gbash keh! You seem like a pained fan, dangote should sac arsene wenger already.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
Already on my lovely bed looking 4 sleep
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 5:33am On Sep 18, 2017
Sleep is what you need shervydman, and stop being bitter about the score
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 18, 2017
score of yesterday's match was perfect, I expected Chelsea to beat us at least 3:0, but lo n behold... we played very well.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:33am On Sep 18, 2017
well yesterday was really hot after flexing with my gelfie..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 8:56am On Sep 18, 2017
gelfie still sounds odd to me.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ManagerofJiga: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2017
Visit our YouTube channel YouTube.com/sharemyfametv for ur entertainment videos
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:47am On Sep 18, 2017
Me and you are ones that can make the world we live in better, good morning all happy new week

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (356) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.