Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,374 members, 7,901,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (322379 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 16, 2017
s5, the fifth generation of Samsung S series. that phone with problematic fingerprint touch. Vivie01,nice one, let's give peace a chance in this our dear country.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:24am On Sep 16, 2017
Country were everybody is been treat like animal in a zoo is that one country...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:29am On Sep 16, 2017
Country blessed by God in all ramification but now laced with un-visionary leaders stirring troubles therein, one would not be able to analyse the beauty and blessings God endowed this country with until you travel outside of it
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2017
It is a pity
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 8:33am On Sep 16, 2017
Pity or no pity,wat i know is that Its going to be a good thing if we do nt give hate speech here ooo tooh , cos am smelling hate speech already
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 16, 2017
already smelling it too......it's gonna be fine.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:47am On Sep 16, 2017
fine, fine, fine, God help our dear nation Nigeria
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 8:56am On Sep 16, 2017
Nigeria will get to her place of glory very soon
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2017
Soon Nigeria will be a great country Only if we all take responsibility to shun corruption in our own little ways, live in peace with one another see that hausa, yoruba, igbo(nd others)tribal man as a fellow human being, less religious and be more Godly. Than we will move forward
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:34am On Sep 16, 2017
forward ever backward never!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2017
Never have I participated in a thread like this. but I thinks its loosing its comic potpourri
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 16, 2017
potpourri again? why can't u guys use simple terms to pass ur message? don't push me to the point that I'll be checking dictionaries for big big grammars cos of this thread.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2017
thread has been existing for quite some times now ..... gsogbu, you wan kuku carry big big grammar scatterscatter am ... smiley , like one moniker- 'scatterscatter' I saw viewing this thread this morning cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2017
Morning all. grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:39am On Sep 16, 2017
All is well that ends well
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 11:42am On Sep 16, 2017
well i'd say i'm honoured to comment once more, can't believe i read through all the pages till i got here, i therefore commend all active menbers, vive01, shevydman et al, you've made my reading worth the while.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2017
while u're still here mhyketh.....I can't believe u read the whole 50pages, wow...I'm impressed.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
''impressed'' thats the word, you guys are awesome, fun educative it has been.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
been offline b4 but online now, Mhyketh, that's really impressive! Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
compliment of d highest order.....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Order! I say order! This thread is so noisy, Order in the house ! security arrest anyone that says pim.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
order your steps in the path of the Lord.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Lord is great! Mhyketh and gsogbu you beat me to that, issorite, all the same, red and maroon white wine (maroon white wine dey? I no know ooooo) should be ordered for Mhyketh on the house..... Holuu and Freddyj will take care of the bill ...... na perceived order from gsogbu, no be me talk am oo
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
oo vivue01 shebi na so you like wine? ah apo!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
Apo again ? Abeg wetin daone mean, anyway just passing by
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
by the way, Orgzeyn, you dey go owambe party ni, this one you are just passing smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
Passing by because grammar 4 here one pass my power
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
Power is good, just use it well when you get it
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Chineydum: 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
It is evident that there is a misuse of power by the individuals in Nigeria's government.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
government that doesn't nurture its ppl, vive01 when is ur saturday(i dey joke) i wuld lile to eat ur marriage rice
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
Rice will not be served on my wedding day, only eba Semo and beans
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
beans cooked with palm oil in a wedding ceremony? You are not serious cheesy , menu-menu is incomplete without rice, Mhyketh, marriage is not for everybody you know smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (356) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.