Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,756 members, 7,935,247 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 04:14 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (326771 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (357) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hyberbation is good it better than shutting down, vivie01 let go to north Korea
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
North Korea won't suite you both,maybe you should go places like turkey,iran,iraq,afghanistan etc anyways i just landed to london,so happy we won 6 to nill..Antina am waiting for you to join me in dubai so we enjoy our vacation together
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Antina(f): 2:17am On Sep 13, 2017
Together? But I would like following orgzeyn and vivie01 to North Korea.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 13, 2017
north Korea is not d best place for u, guys.....a country that u can't have ur car, no internet, no freedom of speech,a terrible leader...is that one a country? even those that are there are looking for ways to get out.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 6:08am On Sep 13, 2017
Out of the blues cometh freddyjimoh, but which of the queens will now go with him to his vacation o
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:28am On Sep 13, 2017
O my goodness! Orgzeyn, Im not following you again oh, Bora Island is there you did not mention, Caribbean Islands, Paris, British Virgin Island etc., you didnt mention, okay, I wish you and Antina safe trip to your North Korea..... *thinking aloud: that Dubai is not bad oooo, Holuu said this to make me je-lux.....* Holuu you are my good friend now, I will follow you to Dubai but stuff your pocket with money oh cos I will do shopping .... tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 13, 2017
shopping in Dubai is one of the best experience. vivie01,u and holuu,orgzeyn,antina and everyone interested can go to one of ur aforementioned islands for good vacation, Dubai is not really a good vacation ground like Paris in France. i'll be ur vacation adviser.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
Advisers don advise u abi @vivie01 , no p i will go my thing
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
Thing or things me no understand o. I prefer going on vacation in the village anyway. Maybe one of the queens will take me to her village during my annual leave in Feb
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
Feb 14 is st Valentine's Day.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
Day by day dear lord three things I pray, to see thee more clearly, love thee more dearly, follow thee more nearly, day by day, amen
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
Amen amen blessings and glory wisdom thanksgiving I can't remember the rest
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
rest and take a chilled bottle of red wine, u will remember it in a jiffy.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
Jiffy? Wait ooooooooo where is antina ,pls if anyone see her tell her am waiting 4 her @ the airport
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
Airport lounge or airport road? Okay oo, na so life be orgzeyn? Anyway you are on your own if Atina had already changed her mind and left with Holuu because I've not seen traces of them since morning.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
morning is gone, we're now at night. don't be jealous Vivie01.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
Vivie01will be angry with you shervydman if she looses on either of the vacations because you did not advice her well and let her know that all that glitter is not gold
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
gold from me to u will not be enough to say how deeply sorry I am for u, but I believe u know that what will be will be.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
be as it may, I believe the saying that what is truly yours will eventually be yours and what is not yours, no matter how hard you try it can never be yours, shervydman, apology accepted
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
accepted is like a broken record to me, can u believe I'm still thinking of starting a sentence with it?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
It is very simple, you just did
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
did what??.....if u know how hard I tried, my younger sis was just laughing at d way I was scratching my head.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
head it is, that God has made a man
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
man like bobrisky is not wanted here o

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
Here or there i just have to Man up ladies are all d same, broken heart
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
heart of man, who can know it .... all men are equally the same, full of disappointments
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
disappointments are blessings in disguise; I've heard this on countless occasions but don't know if it's true.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
True frenz are hard to find
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
True frenz are hard to find , although am not looking 4 one
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
one of the realities of our time.... Jesus is the only true friend and maybe your spouse if you are lucky to have a good one
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
One wit God is majority
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by lordlek: 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
undecidedmajority of nairalanders are crazy

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (357) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.